10+ Year Old Account
    Watch the whole show! And that surprises me, I know more about all SNSD members than pretty much anyone else!

The narrator is leeteuk by the way

I haven't seen it, seen so much other stuff from them though. I've only seen parts that were put in other FMV's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXP05l9nD4c

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Watch the whole show! And that surprises me, I know more about all SNSD members than pretty much anyone else!

The narrator is leeteuk by the way
    Oh I will, I was smiling throughout the whole episode so I definitely need to see the entire thing now!

I found a great website for suju trivia months ago, where I picked up pretty much all my knowledge about them. I've probably forgotten a lot though, like who can play what instrument and stuff. I hoped the guys who made that site had a sister site for snsd but apparently not. I can't even find the one with suju anymore, but I think I've linked it in here veeeery many pages ago.

He sounds so different there! I understood that it was him from things he said (Shindong being a traitor), but I wouldn't have thought of him from the voice alone o_O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Yay. Perfect moment to make a SNSD only playlist and play nothing else for days

10+ Year Old Account
    As for SNSD BHD

Seohyun can play the Piano but I think everyone knew that one already, she can also play Guitar and violin, couldn't find her playing the violin but here is a video where she mentions she can, along with Jessica mentioning she played the piano and Tiffany the flute and picalo. Yonghwa taught her how to play guitar
    And here is Tiffany playing the flute
    Sooyoung can play drums , I've heard she can play piano and guitar too but never seen it, that's all I've seen of the girls playing instruments, oh and Jessica on piano, can't find a link but it was on the haha and mong show, Seohyun was teaching her

And have this funny video of three of them on keyboard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmMfjCqapI&t=2m32s

10+ Year Old Account
    Arg can someone link that video xD on phone so can't see video and won't be able to for like another 10 hours and I'm curios.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nop not working, it's been deleted. Can't even know what you linked

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea what kag said.

What was it mig?

10+ Year Old Account
    As for SNSD BHD

Seohyun can play the Piano but I think everyone knew that one already, she can also play Guitar and violin, couldn't find her playing the violin but here is a video where she mentions she can, along with Jessica mentioning she played the piano and Tiffany the flute and picalo. Yonghwa taught her how to play guitar
    And here is Tiffany playing the flute
    Sooyoung can play drums , I've heard she can play piano and guitar too but never seen it, that's all I've seen of the girls playing instruments, oh and Jessica on piano, can't find a link but it was on the haha and mong show, Seohyun was teaching her

And have this funny video of three of them on keyboard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmMfjCqapI&t=2m32s
    Oh, delicious info.Thanks I think I'll go update myself on more of these things this week, and that show should have finished downloading during the night! All I can remember about suju instruments is that siwon plays the guitar, kyuhyun plays keyboard and harmonica (think that's the english name) and Henry plays the violin and piano. I guess some others can play the guitar too ^^ While its not an instrument, kyuhyun also plays a lot of Starcraft! Koreans yo!

For his acting in a Trax mv where he is supposed to be sad, he had a lot of trouble with it. The director asked what makes him sad and he said that when he doesn't have time for SC he gets really sad. The director told him to think about that but he just smiled and said that he's going to play when they're done with the mv Such an adorable maknae

- - - Updated - - -

Also! I think Donghae can play the piano as well

In hindsight I guess I should've figured that sica might know her way around the piano when Krystal can, as she showed in Romantic Fantasy.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-08-05 at 08:28 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...lbum-complexxx

YAY! JASMINE's second full length album. On August 28th that is.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-08-05 at 09:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excluding Growl, the new songs aren't really outstanding, but still good. Now I just need B.A.P's Madmen and it's time to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    I would prefer a Wonder Girls comeback
    pls JYP
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously what was it Mig! :<

- - - Updated - - -

Oh looks like Summi is gonna debut as a solo artist, wonder if she'll be like the next Lee Hyori
    Hope it's good anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, yea was already looking forward to that. I thought something had been released!

Might end up being better than their debut, will find that out when it's released, but doubt it will be better than this

Such an amazing song, wish it had a MV.

edit: changed link to FMV, better than nothing xD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I'm not on my mobile at the moment but thank you for including a link at the bottom in case I was! We should make that a thing we do from now on for video links because I know at least me and I think BHD post here from our phones quite a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

There are four possibilities for the bonus eps BHD.

Either
    1. It's something I've never seen or heard of, which I hope it's not xD
    2. It's just recording from their show on school of rock
    3. It's behind the scenes footage (most likely, they've done that for other shows)
    4. It's this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjDuODMRR7g

Which is probably the best of the whole series imo, so good, but you said two and that is only one unless there is another one I'm missing I dunno. That is episode 9 though so in your downloads is it 9 episodes and then two bonus?
    If it is, I'd say they're either behind the scenes footage or the actual show they performed on

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and I'm not on my mobile at the moment but thank you for including a link at the bottom in case I was! We should make that a thing we do from now on for video links because I know at least me and I think BHD post here from our phones quite a lot.
    Aye, I'm on here quite a bit on my phone, usually only when I don't really have much time tho, so for me it isn't very bothersome if I can't see inserted videos. But it's probably a good idea anyway!

There are four possibilities for the bonus eps BHD.

Either
    1. It's something I've never seen or heard of, which I hope it's not xD
    2. It's just recording from their show on school of rock
    3. It's behind the scenes footage (most likely, they've done that for other shows)
    4. It's this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjDuODMRR7g

Which is probably the best of the whole series imo, so good, but you said two and that is only one unless there is another one I'm missing I dunno. That is episode 9 though so in your downloads is it 9 episodes and then two bonus?
    If it is, I'd say they're either behind the scenes footage or the actual show they performed on
    I got 9 episodes + 2 bonus episodes, both 20-30min long. I didn't want to spoil anything so I only checked through a few sec, but it seems like ep 2 of the bonus ones are an outdoor performance of Kissing You They have different dates on them, maybe the first one is the School of Rock performance they're practicing for in the normal ep 2. Starting to think more and more than both are them are supposed to be seen after the first 9 now ^^

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell o_O
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/exo-fans-banned-from-having-fandom-access-at-sbs-inkigayo

This is because even though fans were asked to stop jaywalking and were asked to follow the security and staff orders, dangerous actions such as jaywalking, taking over the streets, and chasing the artists' and causing others to frown upon those who were holding the EXO cheer equipment continued.
    Exotics going bananas!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, cool must be their performances then, haven't seen them I don't think, maybe bits but not the whole thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally figured out why I didn't recognise Leeteuk's voice in the narration of Girls Go To School. It's not him doing it! The narrator is Sungmin, as it's way too cute to be Teukie ^^

You had me fooled, Anak, but no more! :O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Release date for Perfume's new album "Level 3" has been announced, it's out on the 2nd of October this year

I am very excite :3
    So far! And that preview sounds great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Finally figured out why I didn't recognise Leeteuk's voice in the narration of Girls Go To School. It's not him doing it! The narrator is Sungmin, as it's way too cute to be Teukie ^^

You had me fooled, Anak, but no more! :O
    Really
    It's been too long since I watched it then xD swear I remember it being leeteuk but I did remember it was Suju xD
    Is sungmin even in the show? I remember leeteuk and Shindong and there were some others but I don't remember ho.

10+ Year Old Account
    An i'd prefer KARA to comeback rather than wonder Girls :

PS : Anak, i did something with this video to test if it would work on your phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does not

Need a link xD

I also would prefer a kara comeback to a wonder girls! They're comeback is next month and I can't wait.