Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    Wanna know what I think? I think Blizzard realized that they forgot to give Garrosh some kind of unique mount in the storyline. He rides that wind-rider, but doesn't give it a name (and they gave it to you from dailies anyways). He never really got a mount. Blizzard realized that they fucked up and said "screw it, give em the giant scorpion". It's a mount that's just a boss from the same tier. The mount doesn't drop from that boss. That's beyond moronic.

To have an end of expansion heroic-only mount that isn't a flying mount is just a slap in the face to anyone that gets it. "Enjoy using it literally never because flying took over this game!"
    A lot of anger over something so trivial.

anyone heard any info on this mount?

Greatfather's Riding Turtle

I saw this before in a mmo champion post listing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    anyone heard any info on this mount?

Greatfather's Riding Turtle

I saw this before in a mmo champion post listing.
    so sources say that this could be obtained on festival of Winter's Veil.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there's going to be an Ordos mount, he should drop a fiery Yak that allows for multiple seating. /nod
    Last edited by Ihnasir; 2013-08-06 at 03:27 AM.

Garrosh dropping that juggernaut is absurdly disappointing. Not a flying mount, re-color of the horde guild mount and really just generally an ugly mount.

Super unhappy with that.
    I'm not sure if you noticed, but it's a robot scorpion! That is so cool, How could you hate that!

The Greatfather's Turtle thing is obviously going to be a rare drop out of the new bags.

We've got another love rocket on our hands it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterAsc View Post
    I'm not sure if you noticed, but it's a robot scorpion! That is so cool, How could you hate that!
    Because it's hideous. I expected something cool from Garrosh. Heck, a Sha-infested Flying Thrall would be cooler.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Because it's hideous. I expected something cool from Garrosh. Heck, a Sha-infested Flying Thrall would be cooler.
    To each their own. That sounds like a really stupid mount to me.

The bad ass war scorpion is awesome, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    The Greatfather's Turtle thing is obviously going to be a rare drop out of the new bags.

We've got another love rocket on our hands it seems.
    Unless it's a really unique looking turtle it's going to be a pretty "meh" mount. Turtles were cool when they were semi rare, now that they added about 15 to the base faction vendors there's nothing particularly cool about them. I mean, they still look cool, but they no longer have a rare/unique feel.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    To each their own. That sounds like a really stupid mount to me.

The bad ass war scorpion is awesome, though.
    And why is it a ground mount? We can disagree about our taste in mounts all day, but it's hard to say that it shouldn't be a flying mount as a heroic end-tier boss drop.

And why is it a ground mount? We can disagree about our taste in mounts all day, but it's hard to say that it shouldn't be a flying mount as a heroic end-tier boss drop.
    Why does it need to be a flying mount? The first mount tied to a heroic-like endboss was ground only.

Edit: Hrm, wonder if Sarth 3D would be considered the first heroic-like endboss. Plus managed to butcher the order of WotLK's raids by putting ToC before Ulduar.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-08-06 at 02:13 PM.

Most mounts in the game have other versions similar to one of another but if you look at mimiron head, is the only mount unique and no other versions of the mount is present. Even invincible got a close similar model with the astral horse except on texture. I would love to see another skin version of mimiron mount. Maybe in the future something like this can come from engineering or future raid boss.

- - - Updated - - -

we might expect to see a flying mount from celestial bosses or a ground mount from ordos but then again they will probably be like the rest of world bosses with ridiculous drop chances.

update:

Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent went from 22500 timeless coins to 100,000 timeless coins in PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    update:

Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent went from 22500 timeless coins to 100,000 timeless coins in PTR.
    Any estimation of how long that will take? I'm guessing this is now Bone White Primal Raptor 2.0
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2013-08-10 at 10:41 PM.

There are a few sources on the Isle that give you 1k+ coins that are possibly farmable, but 100k is still quite a lot.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

so far... no word if any of the new world bosses will have a mount drop from them. Their wow database on wowhead so far does not list one.