Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    I also find the more gradual system more convenient - I wouldn't mind having a couple more people go through the content when it is still in relative terms current than a huge nerf slap as soon as the next patch hits.
    But as it's been stated before in the thread - the gradual nerf system has been in place (item level upgrades) already since last patch... There's been plenty of time to overgear and go through it while it's still current in relative terms...

It will not be current in relative - or any terms - when the next patch hits, so I don't really see the problem with nerfing it to ground so that even the very last people still struggling with it can move on with their raids..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hardly call a nerf that's announced weeks in advance "overnight". It's like you're implying that they're doing something hugely surprising and wicked in the dead of night as opposed to "hey, we'll be nerfing that in several weeks! If you want to kill unnerfed stuff, you need to kill it now or click away the nerf-debuff on that NPC that we'll be putting into the instance then."

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll appear in 5.4. It's a little push to the ones who haven't reached far into Throne of Thunder yet. There's an achievement if you can do it before 5.4 as well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lanceb View Post
    but this isnt the right forum for this, if you want to make a serious complaint then use blizzards forum.. i agree with you but no blizzard staff aint gona read this post..
    This is getting so freaking old.
    We have multiple blues POSTING AND READING mmo champ...
    Even zarhym got an account ffs...

Quote Originally Posted by lanceb View Post
    but this isnt the right forum for this, if you want to make a serious complaint then use blizzards forum.. i agree with you but no blizzard staff aint gona read this post..
    Learn to read, that's not how it is.

Deleted
    It will be 5% up to a maximum of 30% surely as it has been for the past three years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    It will be 5% up to a maximum of 30% surely as it has been for the past three years.
    You haven't paid much attention to how Blizz has so far handled any nerfs in MoP, have you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    You haven't paid much attention to how Blizz has so far handled any nerfs in MoP, have you?
    You haven't paid much attention to how Blizz has so far handled any nerfs in the last 2 expansions, have you?