10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

Hidden Pirate Cave on Timeless Isle? (Blackguard's Jetsam) 5.4 PTR

Hey there! I thought about making this video for the hidden pirate cave of the Timeless Isle as many don't know where it is or exist. There is a weekly chest of loots and once you loot, all pirates will become friendly and disappear and if you later visit the location during the week, you will see some spectral pirates around the chest which is friendly talking with eachother and laughing. I would recommend you to kill pirates for the transform item before you loot the weekly chest. Enjoy people! If you have any questions, write them here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    next expansion: south seas + pirate class

Deleted
    I can foresee this island being hell on a PvP realm; relatively small size, and a wealth of rare mobs/loot. If the worst comes to the worst, i'll make like Dracula and stay up until 03:00 AM to get stuff done; just as I did with Onyx Eggs for the Order of the Cloud Serpents at the beginning of MoP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    next expansion: south seas + pirate class
    As far as I know, Combat Rogues are very close to pirates in terms of lore; I think their spec description describes them as 'Swashbucklers'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muradu View Post

As far as I know, Combat Rogues are very close to pirates in terms of lore; I think their spec description describes them as 'Swashbucklers'.
    From a conceptual standpoint, monks are very close to priests.