Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Did Arthas ever date anyone (excluding jaina)?

I got into an argument with some friends today who was saying that Arthas was only with Jaina and no one else. I said to them that it is probably likely that he was with a few other wenches. I mean come on he demonstrated rash and headstrong behavior and was a renowned warrior in his younger years. Who could resist his charms?

A few random thoughts though,

A) If he knocked up a random lady on his adventures, would they be heir to the throne of Lordaeron?

B) what do you think Arthas was like before he got corrupted. I bet he could play darts and have a laugh every now and then. a real smooth ladies man.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    He flirted with some barmaid in Rise of the Lich King and Blackmoore offered to let him sleep with any of his serving women, but he didn't go for it.

I don't think Arthas was ever into anyone else. Except his horse. Jesus Christ he loved that horse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I don't think Arthas was ever into anyone else. Except his horse. Jesus Christ he loved that horse.
    the appropriate amount i hope, otherwise it gives way more meaning to wrath of the lich king
    Hi

Deleted
    Beside Jaina, Arthas was "married" to his duty, as prince and paladin, and... his horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    the appropriate amount i hope, otherwise it gives way more meaning to wrath of the lich king
    ...and with merely two posts in.... the thread has been flung off the tracks and over the canyon wall. :P

Arthas was a man of duty AFAIK. Only person to ever crack that armor was Jaina.

I got into an argument with some friends today who was saying that Arthas was only with Jaina and no one else. I said to them that it is probably likely that he was with a few other wenches. I mean come on he demonstrated rash and headstrong behavior and was a renowned warrior in his younger years. Who could resist his charms?

A) If he knocked up a random lady on his adventures, would they be heir to the throne of Lordaeron?

B) what do you think Arthas was like before he got corrupted. I bet he could play darts and have a laugh every now and then. a real smooth ladies man.
    A) A bastard wouldn't have a strong claim but he could take it by force and try to strengthen his claim through marriage, assuming it's a man.

B) He was brought up to be a paladin. Enough said.

People tend to believe that the line of succession to the Kingdom of Lordaeron is extinct because Arthas is dead and no one knows what happened to his sister. However, we don't really know if they had any uncles, cousins or anything. It doesn't seem to be something that Blizzard wants to explore further but it would make the alliance lore much richer IMO. I mean, how can there be a single Human kingdom in Azeroth?
    Last edited by El_Diabl0; 2013-08-06 at 05:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only Queen Calia is the legitimate heir to the throne of Lordaeron. When she returns, she will eradicate the Argent Crusade and will fight for bring the kingdom of their ancestors to its former glory!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    I mean, how can there be a single Human kingdom in Azeroth?
    Three in-game, actually. Stormwind, Gilneas and Stromgarde. We don't know about Kul Tiras (although a possible heir is a main character of the story) and Lordaeron and Alterac are pretty much gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Only Queen Calia is the legitimate heir to the throne of Lordaeron. When she returns, she will eradicate the Argent Crusade and will fight for bring the kingdom of their ancestors to its former glory!
    First, one can only be "King/Queen" when it gets back what he/she reclaims; two, Calia can be dead for all we know; three, eradicate the Argent Crusade? Talking about a suicidal move.

As Arthas only Jaina, as LK, well... Full house of Valkyries.

he was only fucking with undeads and scourge

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Three in-game, actually. Stormwind, Gilneas and Stromgarde. We don't know about Kul Tiras (although a possible heir is a main character of the story) and Lordaeron and Alterac are pretty much gone.
    Gilneas is gone, even though they're still allied to the alliance you can hardly call them human. Stromgarde does count, but it doesn't even come close to Stormwind in power and influence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    Gilneas is gone, even though they're still allied to the alliance you can hardly call them human. Stromgarde does count, but it doesn't even come close to Stormwind in power and influence.
    The Kingdom of Gilneas isn't gone, the King is alive and fighting back. About the land itself, last time we saw it, the 7th Legion retook it from the Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sure before he became a squire he was probably messing around before jaina. And I'm sure him becoming a heartless killer DK made him torture a few females...Thaddeus came from somewhere after all.

It's likely that he probably had an eye for other women in his younger years, but the story only mentions Jaina. He was 19 when he became a proper Paladin and was still fairly young (around age 24) when he became a death knight. Rise of the Lich King makes a big point of the fact that his busy schedule kept him from having a lot of "personal" time.

If he had knocked up some random chick at some point, then yes, I'd imagine the kid would have some claim to the throne, though I doubt any claim to the throne would really matter at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theramore was founded in-part by Kul Tiras, Lordaeron, Stromgarde, and Gilneas. Then after Daelin died, his Kul Tiras forces were rolled into Theramore. Theramore's flag uses the Kul Tiras and Lordaeron crests. Of course Theramore doesn't exist anymore, so it doesn't count anyway. Jaina hasn't been very big on carrying on the Kul Tiras kingdom.

Also, Dalaran counts as 1 of the human kingdoms.

- - - Updated - - -

First, one can only be "King/Queen" when it gets back what he/she reclaims; two, Calia can be dead for all we know; three, eradicate the Argent Crusade? Talking about a suicidal move.
    Probably meant Scarlet Crusade.

arthas was a paladin. he was a church boy, supposed to be chaste
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted

Some people, who are the most attractive (He was also a prince) and could get any girl they want, just don't go for it. For some people love/flirt/sex isn't all that important, if they have a person in their lives and know she/he would be the one to stand by them when the time for such things comes.

And most people, who are really determined to be successful in let's say career, just aren't moved by tits and ass, so to speak. He had an inquisitive and adventures spirit, so did Jaina, they were like perfect fit, so why lower yourself for someone else, if you already have the one that is there for you? He was a very good guy, too good and that's what killed/destroyed him in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can imagine this is how Arthas is like while walking through town. http://youtu.be/Mx1MmY1Bb50?t=3m15s

Or when Arthas visits a pub.

Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-08-06 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He had a date with destiny. It didn't go well.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."