Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just on Danner. Yesterday he gave a clue as to what his role was by saying that someone was the only person to correctly guess what his characters role was. I made a table of all the guesses as to what roles were which and my conclusions came to : Danner likely to be VT or Stark. Today Danner claimed a VT, I'm inclined to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    SK Theories
    I can agree that Daenerys is a likely SK. At least since Jaqen isn't it. Best remaining choice out there if there is a SK, and it makes sense given her 3rd party role in the game. So likelyhood is good. But certainity? I don't know yet.

However - given the recruitment rule; it really makes sense that both the mafia and masons need to locate a killer and use that person as a vigilante on their side. Which means... no vigilante is likely to be present in addition to that. The person to be recruited as a killer was likely Jaqen, right?

I cannot rule out the Daenerys = SK idea though. You're not the only one stating it, and it does make sense.

Guess we'll see... I'm dropping this topic due to it leading to topics that are best not discussed
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Virothe can you stop saying Zeri, we have no fucking clue who that is.
    Robo is Zeri, Zerimar is actually the screen name I have known him by since I was 15 ( I turn 25 in sSeptember sooooo ya, it's been awhile). So It's kinda just second nature now for me to call him Zeri. I try to call him Robo but it just doesn't fit the same >.<

Hell, I even call him Zeri all the time when I talk to him face to face.

Oh I missed your post about Catta. And Catta bandwaggoning Silkkus vote (which has no reasoning) and declaring someone a lurker within 2 hours of the day starting isnt pro-town. Also worth noting I didnt say he wasnt town, I just said he has done nothing pro-town. All his posts have been fluff.
    Silkkus vote really doesnt have much to do with why i voted for you. But when i see your green light and being "there" elsewhere it makes me suspicious.

That you then show up an instant later and become instantly aggressive is another point.

And greeney is not saying anything to protect you - though i suppose this could be because you are not in his mason group it could also be that you are but is a powerrole he wants protected.

Deleted
    Two things, LaReine:
    First of all, the thing about Lynch all Lurkers isn't that you just lynch people who don't post 24/7. Both you and Arialla contributed PLENTY D1. The people who got pressured where people who had added NOTHING at all to the game. And, should we lynch people who aren't suspicious, who posts a lot?

Also, wth hypocracy. This is my first game as well. It isn't Arialla's, as far as I'm aware. But you're fine with being suspicious of me, but not her? Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Silkkus vote really doesnt have much to do with why i voted for you. But when i see your green light and being "there" elsewhere it makes me suspicious.

That you then show up an instant later and become instantly aggressive is another point.

And greeney is not saying anything to protect you - though i suppose this could be because you are not in his mason group it could also be that you are but is a powerrole he wants protected.
    Er when I leave MMO open all the time my PC is on, its a bit much to go by the green light? How about some actual in-game knowledge when casting votes?

Quote Originally Posted by LaReine View Post
    Rollo is NOT gay.
    Are you sure?
    I've been getting vibes from him..

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Two things, LaReine:
    First of all, the thing about Lynch all Lurkers isn't that you just lynch people who don't post 24/7. Both you and Arialla contributed PLENTY D1. The people who got pressured where people who had added NOTHING at all to the game. And, should we lynch people who aren't suspicious, who posts a lot?

Also, wth hypocracy. This is my first game as well. It isn't Arialla's, as far as I'm aware. But you're fine with being suspicious of me, but not her? Ok.
    Wha??? Did you not read my post? And I didn't even edit it to where I was suspicious of Arialla. You're off the hook cause of what you said in a post. I'm sure you are who you claim. You have more flavor than I do, though really. . .I should have more flavoring ='(

Anyways, I was more suspicious of her than you. I wanted to give her a chance to park and post more. I most def would've wanted to see what she posted to see if my instincts were close.

vote Danner

For calling me a "HE". How dare you! At least someone, believe it was Catta, put down s/he.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    nope, because you are uber scum lurker and watch the thread 24/7 and show up when your name is mentioned
    Do the words pot, kettle and black mean anything to you?

Vote Kel

Im hoping this vote will spur a constructive post out of you, like what happened yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Robo is Zeri, Zerimar is actually the screen name I have known him by since I was 15 ( I turn 25 in sSeptember sooooo ya, it's been awhile). So It's kinda just second nature now for me to call him Zeri. I try to call him Robo but it just doesn't fit the same >.<

Hell, I even call him Zeri all the time when I talk to him face to face.
    September what if ya dont mind me asking. I turn a quarter of century that month to. Can we be besties?!

Anyways

Unvote
    Vote Falbacca

Something about my gut says look at you.

FoS Danner

You're super helpful and still alive. I can figure why a smart serial killer/vigilante would want to kill Arialla but I cant figure out why mafia would kill robo over you. Im not saying you're scum by any means (yet) but if you do flip mafian I wanna be able to point back here and say "called it"

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Are you sure?
    I've been getting vibes from him..
    LOL!! He can be feminine in a good way. A good, sexy way.

Er when I leave MMO open all the time my PC is on, its a bit much to go by the green light? How about some actual in-game knowledge when casting votes?
    You know, if you had waited say - 20 minutes with posting after i voted for you and then didnt go so totally aggressive on me for doing so I imagine i would be more inclined to vote for someone else right now...

Just on Danner. Yesterday he gave a clue as to what his role was by saying that someone was the only person to correctly guess what his characters role was. I made a table of all the guesses as to what roles were which and my conclusions came to anner likely to be VT or Stark. Today Danner claimed a VT, I'm inclined to believe that.
    Really? O.o
    I was so sure I left it open enough that I could also be a TPR (wolves, Jojen, Jaqen, any of the starks). Took me quite a lot of thinking before I could make that statement. And I still failed in covering my tracks apparently

I attempted a similar effort on the other lists by the way. Not so easy, but you can certainly eliminate some possibilities. I think it will be useful towards the endgame in finding contradictions too

/in before Krayzy going paranoid about us poking more holes in his rule addition
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Oh and Im off to sleep again. Night guys. Try not to lynch anyone (me especially) in my absence

Remifentanyl
    Oooh, swanky.

For calling me a "HE". How dare you! At least someone, believe it was Catta, put down s/he.
    Wasnt me, i thought you were all guys...

I think i discovered that two people live together, that its worgen and falbacca? And that one of them is a girl and the other a guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Oh and Im off to sleep again. Night guys. Try not to lynch anyone (me especially) in my absence
    Vote Celtic209.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasnt me, i thought you were all guys...

I think i discovered that two people live together, that its worgen and falbacca? And that one of them is a girl and the other a guy...
    Fal is a really butch guy and Worgenite is his girlfriend.
    And they have lots of dogs.

Look at Greeney's post #588. I'm willing to back off of Catta for now.

Edit: However, it has occurred to me that if we lynch Catta, we can get an idea of who Greeney and possibly who Silkku is. That could be a win. Hate to lynch a soon to be doctor, but it'd be a good plan in this game. For now, my vote stays.

LOL!! He can be feminine in a good way. A good, sexy way.
    Tell me more..

Maybe.... Maybe Jon Snow is a naive cop...

Because he knows nothing...

Look at Greeney's post #588. I'm willing to back off of Catta for now.

Edit: However, it has occurred to me that if we lynch Catta, we can get an idea of who Greeney and possibly who Silkku is. That could be a win. Hate to lynch a soon to be doctor, but it'd be a good plan in this game. For now, my vote stays.
    No no, Im not talking about lynching Catta, I just want him to change his playstle to something thats actually useful for town.