Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    Yes, a glass cannon. A glass cannon that teleports whenever in danger, is surrounded by a force field, can stop the enemies in their tracks and even disable them temporarily, can become invulnerable for a short time and can also turn invisible.

Other than that it's a pretty easy target to take down.
    probs on listing spells everyclass has. what exaclty the point of this? If you whine about mages in 5.3 you have some serious l2p issue....

Last time I checked every class can't turn invis, or teleport, or become immune to damage. Also, mages are a little OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Astro9866 View Post
    Last time I checked every class can't turn invis, or teleport, or become immune to damage. Also, mages are a little OP.
    not even wasting time on you

15+ Year Old Account
    I got a Elemental Shaman that I really like. But because of the new season is on sight, I won't bother getting conquest capped since I atm only can do it at BG (can join arena with my friend RL next patch).

But how is the state of Warriors? Are they worth playing?

Mine is 86 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Shadowpriests: not listed because they die via Deadly Throw / Heroic Throw.
    hahahaha good one, made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    I got a Elemental Shaman that I really like. But because of the new season is on sight, I won't bother getting conquest capped since I atm only can do it at BG (can join arena with my friend RL next patch).

But how is the state of Warriors? Are they worth playing?

Mine is 86 at the moment.
    warriors are doing very good on the ptr..... wotlk style.

relevant:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRGDcwOxBzY

Quote Originally Posted by MissLulu View Post
    Range should be glass cannons IMO.
    Amen to this. Loved playing my mage when i knew i was fucked when a melee got to me. Now u just laugh and ice lance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post
    warriors are doing very good on the ptr..... wotlk style.

relevant:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRGDcwOxBzY
    Because lolwars were good in wotlk...

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    Amen to this. Loved playing my mage when i knew i was fucked when a melee got to me. Now u just laugh and ice lance.
    Amen to this

This is basic RPG stuff. If you are a "warrior" class, you get screwd from distance, you get snared, you get frozen, you get chunks of spells on your face, your life is dropping, but then if you manage to get in the guy'´s face and smash your big sword/axe in his brain, you should crush him...

But no, you get there and in a matter of a second they press a button, lock you to the ground and "puff"... there they are, yards from you killing you again lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    Amen to this

This is basic RPG stuff. If you are a "warrior" class, you get screwd from distance, you get snared, you get frozen, you get chunks of spells on your face, your life is dropping, but then if you manage to get in the guy'´s face and smash your big sword/axe in his brain, you should crush him...

But no, you get there and in a matter of a second they press a button, lock you to the ground and "puff"... there they are, yards from you killing you again lol
    The game isn't balanced around 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I have three level 90 melee I PvP on, Monk Warrior and Rogue, don't have those problems at all really. Every melee has a way to catch up to people, just gotta learn how to do it.
    got exactly the same 3 melee. So what this guy said. Rogue is probably the hardest one :P in 5.3, havent played ptr rly.
    But once you know what to do it aint so hard, and u got more gap closing then they got. its just a matter of duel / practice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MissLulu View Post
    Range should be glass cannons IMO.
    problem is they are tank cannons with extreme mobility as far as i know cannons are the less mobile weapons in war

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    The game isn't balanced around 1v1.
    dispells got cd in case you dont know it and with the amount of cc that this game got 1 dispell every 8 sec is like 0 dispells

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rottenpen View Post
    dispells got cd in case you dont know it and with the amount of cc that this game got 1 dispell every 8 sec is like 0 dispells
    Thanks for the info?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    tell that to warlocks more health then any other clothies
    more health than every other class you mean plate mail or cloth

Quote Originally Posted by rottenpen View Post
    problem is they are tank cannons with extreme mobility as far as i know cannons are the less mobile weapons in war

- - - Updated - - -

so much bs *.*

just because players are bad, doesnt mean the game is bad.

Deleted
    Melee are fine for a arena-focused competitive gameplay. Its RBGs that are flawed by design.

tell that to warlocks more health then any other clothies
    So they have defensive CDs as selfhealing, what a shock for a class that is supposed to outlive everyone. After the (needed) gate nerf there is nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Astro9866 View Post
    Last time I checked every class can't turn invis, or teleport, or become immune to damage

Horde healers most definitely have invis and invulnerability. Every BG I do as Alliance the Horde healers finish with 0 deaths while ours will have 2-3 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Melee are fine for a arena-focused competitive gameplay. Its RBGs that are flawed by design.
    This...a lot.

Melee fares much much better in Arena (even there, we have some issues), but mass pvp....god forbid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Ret/Feral/DK cant really complain right now
    Also I believe we can consider BM hunt to be a melee spec at this point
    how on earth you can consider bm a melee?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Note that the PTR is not final until it actually says "Release" version on it.

If it's still bad at that time, complain all the way. Until then, just post on the PTR forum and try it out once in a while.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work