Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Redbull replaced MLG. This is such a good news.
    People made such a big deal over nothing lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what's this about Scarlett? I've been away (back in WoW) for a while. Did she finally win a big tournament? I've always loved watching her, and I've never really played Zerg.

As for the TB news... yeah I don't care. I mean I like listening to him sometimes but for someone who isn't even 30, he looks terrible. I don't know what he does with his life to make himself look like that but to make yourself look like that at what, 27? 28? I hope he knows he's going to end up in the mortuary in his 50s. There's no way he isn't polluting his body to a ridiculous extent.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Are people really turning the Sc2 thread into "lets talk about TB's diet and current health". Look he is right to be worried, no matter what you say MLG dropping out is a big thing, however he left Sc2 before for a period when he got bored of it and it is natural that would happen again because it is largely the same game even with the expo. Tb is over hyping the problems with Sc2 but they are there. I mean lets face it blizzard been dumb enough to schedule it at the same time as The International is beyond stupid when they could easily have played the korean matchs last week. And got the other ones pushed back earlier as well.

Anyway lets hope this shit storm blows over and people can get back to the important things, ie complaining about how terribly blizzard scheduled this season

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    however he left Sc2 before for a period when he got bored of it and it is natural that would happen again because it is largely the same game even with the expo.
    Huh, it's not that at all. He was just complaining that there aren't a lot of "offline" tournaments in North America.

But yea, also can't forget that apparently the tournaments have to pay blizzard a fee to be able to have SC2 at their events, while events get paid BY Riot/Valve to have LoL/DOTA2.
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-08-09 at 11:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Are people really turning the Sc2 thread into "lets talk about TB's diet and current health". Look he is right to be worried, no matter what you say MLG dropping out is a big thing, however he left Sc2 before for a period when he got bored of it and it is natural that would happen again because it is largely the same game even with the expo. Tb is over hyping the problems with Sc2 but they are there. I mean lets face it blizzard been dumb enough to schedule it at the same time as The International is beyond stupid when they could easily have played the korean matchs last week. And got the other ones pushed back earlier as well.

Anyway lets hope this shit storm blows over and people can get back to the important things, ie complaining about how terribly blizzard scheduled this season
    I watch both WCS and TI3 right now. I don't get why launching them in the same time should affect anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I watch both WCS and TI3 right now. I don't get why launching them in the same time should affect anyone
    I guess nerds on Reddit like to brag about views lol

Scarlett vs Jaedong tomorrow, My face is perma stuck in :|, that's going to be haaaaaarsh.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Scarlett vs Jaedong tomorrow, My face is perma stuck in :|, that's going to be haaaaaarsh.
    If Scarlett wins she's the new Stephano

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    If Scarlett wins she's the new Stephano
    I couldn't decide who to root for. I like Jaedong but I also want NA player to do well for the sake of helping NA scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically the only one who I don't want to win the EU scene is duckdeok, and somehow I feel that still is going to happen. Come on Grubby, prove me wrong.

Also Scarlett was amazing last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Only thing i miss in SC2 are the Lurkers - i dislike using Banelings, a unit that costs resources and suicides is just not my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Only thing i miss in SC2 are the Lurkers - i dislike using Banelings, a unit that costs resources and suicides is just not my favorite.
    Lurkers are overrated
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Lurker was in early beta. People just ignored them because they had no real role to fill with all these new units.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lurker was in early beta. People just ignored them because they had no real role to fill with all these new units.
    Honestly, i don't remember them being useful in BW. Of course against protoss they were good, but zerg plays was mass muta in 90% of games and terran outmaneuver them

Honestly, i don't remember them being useful in BW. Of course against protoss they were good, but zerg plays was mass muta in 90% of games and terran outmaneuver them
    Lurkers were very useful in both ZvT and ZvP in BW. They were used in ZvT with delfliers to hold off terran push in strategic position.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2013-08-11 at 10:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lurkers were very useful in both ZvT and ZvP in BW. They were used in ZvT with delfliers to hold off terran push in strategic position.
    Yeah, but once defiler gets EMPed, lurkers get's crushed. Anyways, it was too situational unit. The only way to use it in SC2 i see, is burrow it behind mineral line to defend against drops (still, will require 3 shots to kill a shielded marine), or to burrow them behind enemy mineral line (won't kill anyone because of slow attack but will deny enemy mining) but again, to "drop" units as zerg you have to invest too much money. Mutas still better.

Yeah, but once defiler gets EMPed, lurkers get's crushed. Anyways, it was too situational unit. The only way to use it in SC2 i see, is burrow it behind mineral line to defend against drops (still, will require 3 shots to kill a shielded marine), or to burrow them behind enemy mineral line (won't kill anyone because of slow attack but will deny enemy mining) but again, to "drop" units as zerg you have to invest too much money. Mutas still better.
    Yeah, BW and SC2 are different game so good units in BW are not neccessary good in SC2. I am waiting for a bit of buff for tank in TvP for SC2. TvP is the most stale MU atm imo. It's hardly any different from WoL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, BW and SC2 are different game so good units in BW are not neccessary good in SC2. I am waiting for a bit of buff for tank in TvP for SC2. TvP is the most stale MU atm imo. It's hardly any different from WoL.
    Woah! Buff to tanks in TvP? When i see terran getting tanks it's like facing a wall. I have either to use a lot of sentry energy to make a cannon fodder for tank shots, or turn away and make a bigger ball to break through (or immortals! omg, how i love immortals they are so awesome that i want them to don't get 2 shotted by widow mines. Honestly, it's so retarded, hardened shield decreases damage taken to shield to 10, but widow mine depletes shield power in 1 shot). I feel like tanks in TvP give terran so much time to make anything possible.

Out of everything protoss can do when tanks come into play is: couple of void rays (easily destroyed by marines if microed correctly) or phoenixes (again, marines) or full ground army that can be destroyed by high ground tanks.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-08-11 at 01:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    =.=

damnit

I hate eu wcs, because its all toss -.- with 1 terran and 1 zerg.
    And now jae, one of my fav zergs, against the new up and comer =.= sucks

god. I hope her zvz is godly now, I want her to win. Wasnt she the one who offraced if she went against a mirror matchup or was it someone else?

And lurkers... were cut because of their cost. It was a stupid amount for them, when you could roll in with banes for cheaper. Now, they would be amazing, with the newer hydras and banes to complement them.
    Last edited by Skayth; 2013-08-11 at 01:39 PM.

Woah! Buff to tanks in TvP? When i see terran getting tanks it's like facing a wall. I have either to use a lot of sentry energy to make a cannon fodder for tank shots, or turn away and make a bigger ball to break through (or immortals! omg, how i love immortals they are so awesome that i want them to don't get 2 shotted by widow mines. Honestly, it's so retarded, hardened shield decreases damage taken to shield to 10, but widow mine depletes shield power in 1 shot). I feel like tanks in TvP give terran so much time to make anything possible.

Out of everything protoss can do when tanks come into play is: couple of void rays (easily destroyed by marines if microed correctly) or phoenixes (again, marines) or full ground army that can be destroyed by high ground tanks.

A lot of Protoss's units counter Siege Tanks too hard. Mech is not even viable in TvP. It's kinda silly that I have seen Protoss army a moved and crushed positioned siege tanks. That is not supposed to happen. You would never see something like that in BW. Siege Tank's firepower is its strong point and its extreme immobility is its weakness. In TvP, Siege tank shot is so weak.