Deleted
    Guess I'll have to play HoN instead... sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Archiul View Post
    I do care when I'm watching, and trust me, the majority of the dota 2 fanbase agrees, because they want to see flashy, big combats with huge combos, not boring and cheap tacts like this, because it is not entertaining, and this is showbiz
    I disagree, I thought it was entertaining. In the last game, I was really thinking that it could go either way until Alliance started to pull ahead. Speak for yourself, not everyone. It's not a cheap tactic, it's part of how Prophet plays. That's how the hero works. If they didn't want Alliance to use that strategy then they should have banned Prophet. Just accept the loss and move on. Na'Vi did. That's one thing I admire about Na'Vi: they are very good sports.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems like not all of Navi are good sports. http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/news...useless-idiots
    The drama is going through the roofs. People speculating as if they knew absolutely everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Well, seeing that BBC wrote about Dota 2 shows how significant it is becoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    It seems like not all of Navi are good sports. http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/news...useless-idiots
    The drama is going through the roofs. People speculating as if they knew absolutely everything.
    Oh wow, hahaha. It'll be interesting to see what happens from here. I'm not sure how he could possibly call his teammates idiots when Puppey and Dendi are muuuch better than him. He's thrown entire matches before. He has no room to talk.

Deleted
    Well, he seemed pissed even after they won their second game. Just walked out of the booth not talking or looking at any of the Na'Vi players.

Deleted
    Wierd that XBOCT goes out and says something like that, he was not even top 5 in performance during the finals.

Deleted
    Meanwhile puppey was grinning right after the final game.

I think he enjoyed how close the game was lol

15+ Year Old Account
    As much as I like Alliance and thought they were going to win, I was really hoping Navi would take it. Alliance has been so strong through this tournament

The end crowd reactions though, you could tell it was a polite cheer, not a "heartfelt fuck-yes" cheer like Navi would have got. People were excited, but it wasn't the same excitement that Navi would have had.

Game 3 and Game 5 though, holy crap. Game 3 was one of the best games of the tournaments. Even Game 1 and Game 2 because the tables turned so drastically between those two matches
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

As long as Puppey and Dendi remain Navi will be fine. XBOCT aka Mr Overextend is replaceable.

I missed it

Friend texted me though, Grats Navi!!!

Deleted
    Another one of Xboct's troll posts.

have you ever seen xboct saying something serious ;3?

as huge navi fan imo alliance won fair and square

navi fucked up hard 1st game and in last made a lot of mistakes
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-08-12 at 05:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been down for a looooong time now, wonder if thel be nice and release a new hero after the international .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    As long as Puppey and Dendi remain Navi will be fine. XBOCT aka Mr Overextend is replaceable.
    Couldn't agree more. Xboct was certainly king of questionable plays that series. Imo he cost them game 4 that they could have easily rolled.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Shame that game 1 and 2 were such silly drafts by both teams. It ended up being a best of 3 instead.

Glad to see alliance win just because navi fanbois can be so insufferable.
    Alliance ones are no different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Alliance ones are no different.
    Call me biased if you want but Na'vi fanbois are the worst in the e-sports. Alliance fans are not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Call me biased if you want but Na'vi fanbois are the worst in the e-sports. Alliance fans are not even close.
    dumb ppl are dumb no matter which team they are supporting

navi is just very popular > huge fan base > more retards

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Been down for a looooong time now, wonder if thel be nice and release a new hero after the international .
    Legion Commander plz!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    dumb ppl are dumb no matter which team they are supporting

navi is just very popular > huge fan base > more retards
    Well I guess that is true :b

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Oh wow, hahaha. It'll be interesting to see what happens from here. I'm not sure how he could possibly call his teammates idiots when Puppey and Dendi are muuuch better than him. He's thrown entire matches before. He has no room to talk.
    Why do you think he was talking about Dendi? His original post doesn't contain any specifics about that.