Thread: Simple Question

Deleted

Simple Question

when you guys lvled which dps spec has worked best/does best damage in dungons =)?

10+ Year Old Account
    all classes with a tank spec are bugged atm, so bloodboil doe's atleast double of oblidirate's damage, so no point really too spec anything since all u need is blood boil

Deleted
    you mean blood in all specs or just tank spec?

Blood is a tank spec only, don't DPS as Blood. Don't try to tank as Frost or Unholy.
    Frost with a 2 handed spec is probably the best DPS spec for leveling.

Only use the presence that matches your spec, so if you're specced Blood you should only be in Blood Presence, if you're specced Frost you should only be Frost Presence, etc.

Ignore the thing about Blood Boil above, it's better to actually to use the time spent leveling up to learn how to play your class properly when you get to 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I first leveled Darsithis years ago when all 3 trees tanked/dps'd.

But when I leveled in Cata and MoP at each expansion I went frost. Despite everyone saying "I can round up a billion mobs and AoE them down as blood" I found I'd kill all those mobs by the time they managed to gather them up.

Frost 2H ftw. Take glyph of dark succor so you can heal yourself every time you kill a mob if you find you're taking a lot of damage.

Deleted
    Blood Boil does insane dmg in all specs while leveling. Play whatever you want to play later on, the fastest way is going to be 2h frost though.

And don't listen to people telling you to ignore others.

Just spec for Death syphon and one shot mobs with it cause its fucking ridiculously OP at low levels

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Just spec for Death syphon and one shot mobs with it cause its fucking ridiculously OP at low levels
    If you choose to do that, for the love of all that is unholy, please learn to play properly at level 90. Had a 90 DK in a run recently where all he did was melee and death siphon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you choose to do that, for the love of all that is unholy, please learn to play properly at level 90. Had a 90 DK in a run recently where all he did was melee and death siphon.
    At least you didn't have someone stacking 300-400k worth of NS on every boss in a hc . Frost was a good choice for levelling although I didn't have any issues with unholy for 85-90 when MoP hit.

Deleted
    I really loved leveling with DK an do quests. One of the best part of my WoW adventures at wotlk quest with frost spec. Ahh good old days. When first tried the dead siphon, i just watched the numbers, it was awesome. Wish that it was as useful at lvl 90 as it was when i leveled.