Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    The issue is, there aren't a lot of blue shoulders. Most have other colors. So kinda weird that Glacial Robe is suddenly so popular. O.o
    Well for me its simply one of the best looking frost mage transmog sets. Aaand it is easy to obtain so its the "starting transmog set" for my freshly dinged mage.

Deleted
    it's also one of the few blue transmog

Deleted
    I know it's boring, but I like it :P Maybe going to make more interesting set later on

Last edited by mmoc95956104e0; 2013-07-31 at 05:48 PM.

Most of the more interesting pieces are either expensive or a pain, so I decided to play Priest...

http s21.postimg.org/4xh5le7c7/Wo_WScrn_Shot_080313_003640.jpg

It's not spam - I just don't have the post count necessary yet.

Deleted
    My arcane set from 5.2
    My fire set after i changed to worgen

Edited: Ohh.. those pictures could have been a tad smaller :P

[IMG][/IMG]

Best frost mog imo

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have a nice cloak to go with the mage challenge mode set? http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1522

i'm using alagons cloak from ulduar 10 man

http://www.wowhead.com/item=46042

This is my arcane mage

At Nraghtor
    Could we get a list of what's on that Worgen, please? Awesome!

What I'm currently wearing:

10+ Year Old Account
    Try enlightenment (staff)

Doesn't look like it, but especially with jade spirit on it, it not only fits Tier 3 so perfectly, but it's basically as Night Elven as a staff can get:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=47960#.

Deleted
    At Ravenscaur

Here ya go. My toon is named Nymphéas on Argent Dawn.

Head: Jewel of the Firelord
    Shoulders: Sanctified Bloodmage Shoulderpads (Heroic)
    Back: Red Riding Hood's Cloak
    Chest: Cindercloth Vest
    tabard: Shado-pan Assault tabard
    Hands: Gloves of Tirisfal
    Waist: Belt of the Tempest
    Legs: Leggins of Tirisfal
    Boots: Tyrannical Gladiators Treads of Cruelty

Sword: Blade of Wizardry
    Offhand: Igniter Rod

For Theramore!

Sorry if its a bit large I struggle with this image direct shenaniganz. This is my theramore themed set so when my guild kicks it to Garrosh it can be for theramore lol. Didn't take long to make, about 20min forming set in mogit and 15 minutes of obtaining items (longest was monacle which is optional). Its probably not the best set possible but I think its quite fine. Will give out list upon request.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Daft Punk Forever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arizonapriest93 View Post
    Sorry if its a bit large I struggle with this image direct shenaniganz. This is my theramore themed set so when my guild kicks it to Garrosh it can be for theramore lol. Didn't take long to make, about 20min forming set in mogit and 15 minutes of obtaining items (longest was monacle which is optional). Its probably not the best set possible but I think its quite fine. Will give out list upon request.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    These set would look way better on humans (just saying), but it looks pretty good, GJ

Deleted
    "A magician is someone who uses or practices magic that derives from supernatural or occult sources."
    - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magician_(fantasy) mage is shortened from Magician obviously
    "Wizard"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...y)&redirect=no

also paranormal definition - A magician is a practitioner of magic that has the ability to attain objectives or acquire knowledge (and,or) wisdom using supernatural or nonrational means.

So WoW player will say Gandalf is a mage.DnD player /lotr fan will say Gandalf is Wizard.
    They're BOTH right.Gandalf uses magic.End of line.Same with sorcerer,but this post is too long already

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    These set would look way better on humans (just saying), but it looks pretty good, GJ
    Appreciate it, been struggling to find a good tmog to fit with worgen (before it was male panda that sucked due to belly stretch) anyhow I went human form and it looks solid but different pants are needed due to lack of dark fur to balance the look. It still works but most people would probably prefer that or equiping a black shirt. There are definitely better boot options out there I went with shimmering geta because I already had them, on a human they're sandles with the light blue as the sockish part and a darker blue as the sandle outline.
    Daft Punk Forever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arizonapriest93 View Post
    Appreciate it, been struggling to find a good tmog to fit with worgen (before it was male panda that sucked due to belly stretch) anyhow I went human form and it looks solid but different pants are needed due to lack of dark fur to balance the look. It still works but most people would probably prefer that or equiping a black shirt. There are definitely better boot options out there I went with shimmering geta because I already had them, on a human they're sandles with the light blue as the sockish part and a darker blue as the sandle outline.
    Yeah i understand how you feel, there's always a couple of details that makes X set looks good on that character but if you put it in another race it doesn't look as good