Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Any new scenarios in patch 5.4?

Are there any new scenarios on 5.4 PTR? Or did Blizzard changed their mind and they won't add any more scenarios to the game?

If they don't add more scenarios or dungeons in 5.4 I probably will remain unsubbed, and I haven't seen any mentioned yet.

No scenarios in 5.4.

Definitely much more scenarios in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scenarios are garbage hopefully they don't add any more of them. Especially not solo scenarios, forced to solo in a mmo wtf is that. It's like pulling teeth to try to get the guild members to do the 15 scenarios. We're lucky if 2-3 scenarios get run by a guild group every week. The 5 mans though they get capped every week on Tuesday, because everyone wants in that group. Admittedly the newer scenarios aren't as bad as the older ones, but still they suck. I view them kinda like a glorified daily quest that I que for.

Quote Originally Posted by El Plastico View Post
    Scenarios are garbage hopefully they don't add any more of them. Especially not solo scenarios, forced to solo in a mmo wtf is that. It's like pulling teeth to try to get the guild members to do the 15 scenarios. We're lucky if 2-3 scenarios get run by a guild group every week. The 5 mans though they get capped every week on Tuesday, because everyone wants in that group. Admittedly the newer scenarios aren't as bad as the older ones, but still they suck. I view them kinda like a glorified daily quest that I que for.
    Different people like different activities. It's always good to try new things to play with when bored or in a solo mood.

There's one, called Siege of Orgrimmar. It's not for 3 people though, but for 10 or 25. It's also winged and available in 4 (!) difficulty modes. Really impressed with all the new scenario tech Blizzard is rolling out in the next patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    If they don't add more scenarios or dungeons in 5.4 I probably will remain unsubbed, and I haven't seen any mentioned yet.
    There are.

Stormgarde Keep Scenario.
    Last edited by Gimlix; 2013-08-12 at 12:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

The celestial tournament is a solo pet battle scenario

SIt's like pulling teeth to try to get the guild members to do the 15 scenarios. We're lucky if 2-3 scenarios get run by a guild group every week.
    Eh, what ? This may have been an issue at launch, but with the introduction of heroic scenarios, they're some of the most rewarding content in the game.

Even if their mains have no need of valor, certainly they have alts ?

And honestly, you don't *have* to cap on scenarios for guild each week. One BoE from a raid will cover 10-20 of the 'rewards'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh they added 516 loot and 150 valor per day for doing heroic scenarios. That just proves how desperate blizzard is for people to accept them. Heroic, lol, heroic my rear end, I could solo them with my hunter easily. The bosses in the brawler's guild are harder.

Deleted
    scenarios suck, they should make one 5 man dungeon instead of 10 scenarios.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    scenarios suck, they should make one 5 man dungeon instead of 10 scenarios.
    When oh when will people learn, that the group that makes scenarios is not the same as the group who makes dungeons... The group who makes dungeons also makes raids, if you want more dungeons that would be at the cost of smaller raids. Even one dungeon takes loads of resources to make due to all the architecture they have to make for it (which most people don't even look at...), whilst nearly all of the Scenarios take place in an already created location in the world.

Don't like Scenarios? That's fine, but be aware that there are also those who dislike dungeons and would rather have something else, such as larger raids.

I enjoy doing scenarios. I hope they continue making more of these.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh they added 516 loot and 150 valor per day for doing heroic scenarios. That just proves how desperate blizzard is for people to accept them. Heroic, lol, heroic my rear end, I could solo them with my hunter easily. The bosses in the brawler's guild are harder.
    Do it then, do it and record it. I dare ya. >=3
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Quote Originally Posted by lupii View Post
    Do it then, do it and record it. I dare ya. >=3
    With a liberal usage of Mend Pet and Spirit Bond, I'm sure he could. Unless you stand in giant, glowing puddles of lolidiot, Heroic Scenarios are free Valor.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Well seeya, cos there's none until next xpac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    There are.

Stormgarde Keep Scenario.
    As far as I know, that was just datamining gone bad. I believe Bashiok or Zarhym confirmed it's not an actual scenario and won't be in 5.4.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

The bosses in the brawler's guild are harder.
    No shit, BG is fucking hard. It's basically a single player equivalent of Gold Challenge Modes. Actually I'd say it's considerably harder than that.

H Scens are like dungeons, they award VP so they can't be so fuckoff frustrating that you spend hours if not days trying to beat them (like some BG fights).

Heroic, lol, heroic my rear end, I could solo them with my hunter easily.
    They're Heroic in the same sense Heroic dungeons are. Also, Hunters are retardedly OP at soloing now that their pets hold perfect threat and are effectively immortal.

P.S. Solo the endboss of Dark Heart of Pandaria and show us all a vid
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    As far as I know, that was just datamining gone bad. I believe Bashiok or Zarhym confirmed it's not an actual scenario and won't be in 5.4.
    Absolutely this. It's not a thing that's actually in game, just a datamining mistake.

@OP: No new scens, dungeons. Largest raid in recent memory, though. If you're into that.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Don't you think that's a little closed mind for someone sporting the almighty plasticman logo? No....wait, normal scenes...right, I forgot. they suck.
    Heroic are like the mild manner of suck, they suck....a little less...
    (also when's Hawtin coming back? I ((qq)) missed it last time)
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.