Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love all the comments saying "I'm 100% sure it's a D3 expansion." Based on what, exactly? Three words, it's nothing but three words. To me, the only evidence pointing any direction in this thread is the references to the "dark below" in the context of the Warcraft universe. The only tie to anything D3 related would be because we're so close to a presumed D3 announcement at Gamescom... but of course, if you read earlier in this thread, you'll see the argument against the wisdom of waiting 9 days before an announcement to register a trademark....

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    I say D3 expansion.
    I was going to agree, but there is an area in Warcraft universe called The Dark Below. It's only been referred as canon once though. Eh, who knows? We'll find out soon enough.

Last night when I went to log on I read the tip for once... Trying to remember it now, because it looked weird at the time, it said "we haven't seen malfurion in a while?"

Just thought I would mention this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx View Post
    The list was proven to be a hoax friend, can we stop bringing it up now please?

by the by, is that guy in the gif an actual thing?
    Proven? Where? Would you mind posting a link to such a thing? Of course it could be a fake and guesswork but with 100% certainty I know I have personally seen it during the late vanilla or early tbc. With some googling I was able to find the list from posts going back to 2007, which btw was the time of tbc.

Yes he is a thing.

It will definitely be WoW expansion.

Deleted
    Hmm i think about expansion since acording to lore there was 5 old gods one was killed and other 4 was inprisoned under ground so it can be possible

Quote Originally Posted by lemonade287 View Post
    Last night when I went to log on I read the tip for once... Trying to remember it now, because it looked weird at the time, it said "we haven't seen malfurion in a while?"

What? we just saw him in cataclysm & hes chilling in the night elf city...

Honestly I expected a d3 expantion to have more flames in it than darkness but who knows. At this point its hard to tell if its WoW or D3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    The naga are an extension of her, and the Naga have little to do with the Legion. Azshara wanted to bring Sargeras into the world to meet him, but that was a long time ago.

All of her connections are now with the Old Gods. There is zero reason she would ally with the Legion, as Old Gods and the Legion do not work together.
    >There is zero reason she would ally with the Legion

Bull crap! she wants Sargerass babys!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo86 View Post
    Proven? Where? Would you mind posting a link to such a thing? Of course it could be a fake and guesswork but with 100% certainty I know I have personally seen it during the late vanilla or early tbc. With some googling I was able to find the list from posts going back to 2007, which btw was the time of tbc.

Yes he is a thing.
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...6&h=50&p=3#145
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonade287 View Post

Indeed http://www.wowwiki.com/Dark_Below

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbars View Post
    >There is zero reason she would ally with the Legion

Bull crap! she wants Sargerass babys!
    10,000 years ago, yeah. Now? Not so much.

Wow expension without a doubt. The dark below refers to so much content and lore that I can't imagine a better xpac name for an expension revolving around Azshara and N'zoth

"Abandon all hope! The Legion has returned to finish what was begun so many years ago. This time there will be no escape!"

-Azgalor
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo86 View Post

Yes he is a thing.

I already posted it earlier but here ya go http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...8058738816&p=3

scroll down to Reinjin's post, he explains everything.

also, damn that hair of his D=
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Deleted
    I think it's a wow expansion. I have a feeling it's something about old gods. As they have been popping out recently in Mists of Pandaria, and even Wrathion talks about them.

wowhead.com/npc=44566# - "FIEND OF THE DARK BELOW" "But there is a yawning chasm of darkness beneath you mortals, vast, endless, and all consuming. I do not believe that you can correct this doomed course."
    Quote from the Heroic-Only Throne of Thunder boss, Ra-Den. I'm not saying "zomg xpac confimred jowekfoertoymjdfgm" but I thought it was an interesting connection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gontier View Post
    I suppose it's worthy to mention that the giant squid in Throne of Tides who kidnaps Neptulon, Ozumat, has the subtext "Fiend of the Dark Below".
    Nice catch!
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gontier View Post
    I suppose it's worthy to mention that the giant squid in Throne of Tides who kidnaps Neptulon, Ozumat, has the subtext "Fiend of the Dark Below".
    Indeed it is. That's why it has been mentioned like 10 times already. If you're going to comment, reading the comments first is common courtesy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    There's nothing "Below" about the Twisting Nether. The Twisting Nether is Warcraft's denomination for outer space, everything that is not a planet.
    The Twisting Nether dimension is separate, but intertwined with parts of the primary material dimension (where your player character lives most of the time). This is not to be confused with the Great Dark (though there seems to be some overlap).[1]

no, The Twisting Nether is not the Great Dark... teh Great Dark is the space between planets, Twisting Nether is another dimension.