Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    That back animation looks weird on screenshots, would like to see it fully in a vid instead

Meraned already posted a short video of it a few posts back.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    That back animation looks weird on screenshots, would like to see it fully in a vid instead
    That's about the position Worgen stand in while shooting with bows. It makes more sense without the weird camera angles.

Deleted
    Filmed a few more procs for you

Deleted
    One really shitty part is that the "procc aoe" can be parryed atm.
    I had 8.3% from 423 attacks parryed. This is with 7.5% hit and expertise, so the procc is still classified as a melee attack.
    Hope they will fix this before it goes live.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4181/citc.jpg

With cloose to BIS gear on live atm + tier set and trinkets, the procc does 10.5K hits and 25K crits on avarage.
    Hits 10 times over 3 seconds. So 100-250K damage single target when your dont get attacks parryed.

PPM is based on your haste. 10% haste buff does not effect it.
    2.17 Base
    2.72 With FF
    3.04 With RF
    3.95 With FF+RF
    5.13 With FF+RF+BL

If you prepot and and pop everything on pull with BL, the procc itself does RETARDED amount of damage during the first 40 seconds of the fight. And this is on single target. If you have adds the damage is scary. Starting to enjoy my md button now :P

P.S Ive had it procc 3 times back to back. Doing cloose to 1million damage in 10 seconds on a single target raiddummy.
    Last edited by mmocd658a685e4; 2013-08-11 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Fixing some stuff.

Deleted
    Well.. atleast they fixed so the procc dont get parryed anymore, shame it had to come with a 20% ap scaling nerf.

Slightly upped PPM rates aswell.

2.34 Base
    3.04 FF
    3.24 RF
    4.26 FF+RF
    5.54 FF+RF+BL
    Last edited by mmocd658a685e4; 2013-08-13 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Well.. atleast they fixed so the procc dont get parryed anymore, shame it had to come with a 20% ap scaling nerf.
    Making it probably the lowest damage legendary proc in history. It's going to be about 1% better than not upgrading it at all :S
    Hardly worthy of it's Orange tag imo

Deleted
    Are you sure the proc was being parried while you were fully expertise capped and such? I'm been playing with the cloak for weeks and done several raid bosses as well as played around in the open world and the Timeless Isle. I've genuinely never seen a parried attack from the cloak ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    Making it probably the lowest damage legendary proc in history. It's going to be about 1% better than not upgrading it at all :S
    It's free extra damage. Just because it's not as high as the legendary meta gem's 9% total damage done doesn't mean it's insignificant or useless.

It's actually better than several legendaries in the past. Fangs of the Father come to mind where heroic No'kaled from Deathwing was pretty much equally strong and single target marginally better depending on RNG. I'm happy with my cloak.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-08-13 at 11:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Are you sure the proc was being parried while you were fully expertise capped and such? I'm been playing with the cloak for weeks and done several raid bosses as well as played around in the open world and the Timeless Isle. I've genuinely never seen a parried attack from the cloak ever.

It's free extra damage. Just because it's not as high as the legendary meta gem's 9% total damage done doesn't mean it's insignificant or useless.

It's actually better than several legendaries in the past. Fangs of the Father come to mind where heroic No'kaled from Deathwing was pretty much equally strong and single target marginally better depending on RNG. I'm happy with my cloak.
    Ofc, as late as yesterday on the raid dummys in orgrimarr i was getting a almost constant 8% parry on all cloak prccc. And ONLY on the cloak proccs.
    If i was standing behind the dummys yesterady i was getting 100% hits aswell.
    Today im seeing 100% hits and all attacks. Nothing changed with my gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    It still a fair bit of extra damage. Even on single target its 10 hits / procc (around 3-5 PPM). Each hit does avg 10K hit and 24K crit.
    If theres alot of adds the damage ramps up fast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Ofc, as late as yesterday on the raid dummys in orgrimarr i was getting a almost constant 8% parry on all cloak prccc. And ONLY on the cloak proccs.
    If i was standing behind the dummys yesterady i was getting 100% hits aswell.
    Today im seeing 100% hits and all attacks. Nothing changed with my gear.
    Weird, but I guess it doesn't really matter now. As long as it's not happening I'll be quite happy with my cloak.

Deleted
    I can confirm that it did get parried by bosses/raid dummies and currently isn't anymore. (after about 2.5k hits on prev build and new)

Also it feels like the cloak doesn't do less damage it currently does about 9.3k a hit (@71.4K ap) and the tooltip reports that it should do 14.3k which seems normal as boss armor reduces melee damage by ~32%, meaning it should do 14.3*0.68=9.7k? Anyway my point is that in the last build the cloak reported to do 25k damage on hit but actually only did around 10k's aswell making me think that his is just a cloak tool tip fix.

I made a guide on how to get this cloak. Go to 4:05.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2FFYTgUzQQ
    <Washed Up Scrubs> - Mal'Ganis (US)
    Visit my stream! I stream every night starting at 9 PM EST.
    Also, be sure to visit my YouTube channel!

Deleted
    Went on the PTR to check the last quest.. took me 2-2.5 hours before i got the cloak, having no idea what to do in advance.. took longer to install the PTR.

The procc looks great, the hailstorm of arrows are cool. Just hope the final quest stays the same and hits live so we atleast get a quest that is not bound to RNG and can be completed at your own pace (or on patchday )

Fearin
    The quest wont be the same, you will need to grind 5000 timeless coins instead of 100 (or is it already changed to 5000 on PTR? I did this part after the isle came out, so i dunno). Other steps wont be changed.

Anyway its still easy and fast Can't wait for it!

Cloak gives me 6.8k DPS (also you can't upgrade it yet to 608 on femaledwarf, so we'll get extra~500dps bump). And my DPS jump from 213k to 221.4k (thats in SV with reforges to Crit>Haste). BM shows with this settings 225.6k (+4k). So this put BM back to what we have now on live (even it it a bit lower....). If i change reforges on BM to full haste, thats another 430dps +. So for me, SV clearly will use Crit > Haste, and BM Crit=Haste.

Deleted
    @Naggash:

It was 5000 coins on the PTR, didnt take long to gather. Gonna make sure to kill the ghost ship asap on live, got ~1k coins from that! : )

I did some testing with the new cloak and here are some of the observations/results I came up with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpuBF-9K0gA
    <Washed Up Scrubs> - Mal'Ganis (US)
    Visit my stream! I stream every night starting at 9 PM EST.
    Also, be sure to visit my YouTube channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickett View Post
    I did some testing with the new cloak and here are some of the observations/results I came up with

Looks really fun for AOE fights. Nice video

Quote Originally Posted by Rickett View Post

Thanks for the video.