Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Witcher 3 - One of the best cinematics ever done ...

And surprise, surprise, is not a Blizzard one. And there are not pandas involved.

Enjoy it. 1080p. Of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

Blizzard, ***wake up***.

That's pretty badass lol
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Remind me why this is under the World of Warcraft forums again?
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Oh, is this another "WoW is for kids now and used to be serious and mature" thread?

I wouldn't say it's one of the best cinematics ever done, though. Didn't care for the fast motion Assassin's Creed-ish combat sequence personally.

If you want to play Witcher.....play Witcher. WoW has no reason to emulate it, really.

And I'm not even happy with WoW right now.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2013-08-14 at 08:34 PM.

Why would the content of the cinematic make any difference in the quality?

also

Are other game company's not allowed to hire talented artist?

Third

Best cinematic is subjective if you talked to me in the 90's FF7 had the greatest graphics of all times yo!

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, there are deaths and blood! It's a masterpiece! And completely mature and non-childish, like those CoD games!

Seriously, we're still with the "pandas" stuff?

Moved to general Video Games Discussion, since this is about Witcher 3.

Deleted
    What are you saying wake up to? Oh, right. You're one of *those* people.

Neat trailer though.

The game won't look like that, so why does it matter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    And surprise, surprise, is not a Blizzard one. And there are not pandas involved.

Enjoy it. 1080p. Of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

Blizzard, ***wake up***.
    You should wake up first. Pandas don't take away any *edgyness* Or did you think Shaohao attempting to deal with Flaming Green rocks everywhere on pandaria was all fluffy and full of pink unicorns? Yeah, you have no idea and are trying to say Pandas are childish. WoW is still just as edgy if not more then ever. It's been pushing the boundries as of late. Witcher definitely is rated M IMO but that's their thing and when Witcher becomes a MMO I will look that them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Way to cheapen a great trailer by using it as a soapbox. :/

What a strange post.

Needless to say, The Witcher aims at a completely different audience than wow; or atleast only aims at a very small subset of the audience of WoW.

In terms of the actual fight scene graphics, the MoP cinematic was thematically contiguous with WoW and very well done, so I'm not really sure of your point. What should they wake up to?

Is this post essentially "lol I dont like pandas, pandas are for babies" version 125431.a? Go play witcher, then.

why it wow section
    and quilaty is good, but not even close blizzard's masterpieces

I didn't find it really 'that' enticing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

I hate it when a trailer is so bloody awesome I'm simply left with no other choice than to blindly buy the game.

Fortunately, it's the Witcher. If there is something you can't go wrong with - this is it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy! Violence!
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

This Trailer is just awesome.

And this is not thread about "WoW is not mature, blah, blah".

Though it's obvious that WoW is for +12 years old kids(and contain pandas), while Witcher it for +18 because it's for more mature people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    This Trailer is just awesome.

And this is not thread about "WoW is not mature, blah, blah".

Though it's obvious that WoW is for +12 years old kids(and contain pandas), while Witcher it for +18 because it's for more mature people.
    What the fuck does pandas have to do with kids?
    Also The Witcher is a single player RPG not a MMORPG which makes your argument invalid @OP.

The trailer is nice and realistic, I'll give it that. But better than WoW cinematics? Hardly. At least for me. In World of Warcraft trailers music is MUCH more intertwined with video sequence, and that is awesome. And, of course the themes of trailers themselves are more interesting: icy king of undead rising a dragon from the dead; badass dragon/living volcano bringing the end of the world during apocalyptic music; all others
    and here: some guy using one subtle spell and killing a bunch of generic bad guys with a knife in the dullest depressing environment possible.

The old Republic trailers are far better than that.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle