Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So we confirmed both are fake now. Wonder if he's the source of the possibly fake trademarks.

Well let's not kill the fun now. What would a Skysunder pertain to, exactly? How would that pre-event work?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

here is his trolling history
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/580477-lordreinhart
    check his last posts he is like throwing more oil in a fire
    gg sherlocks to find out
    Last edited by Zstr; 2013-08-15 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=55563053
    he is like throwing more oil in a fire
    gg sherlocks to find out
    Link not working

Quote Originally Posted by Exilium View Post
    Link not working
    hmm crap searh engine ...
    fixed check his profile and last posts

hmm crap searh engine ...
    fixed check his profile and last posts
    Lmao, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is the guy who registered the trademark. He was clearly ready with that "leaked" video and those images. We MAY have our Troll.
    Last edited by Exilium; 2013-08-15 at 02:26 PM.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/580477-lordreinhart
    check his last posts he is like throwing more oil in a fire
    gg sherlocks to find out
    Haha fair play to the lad, he caught a few gullible people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    One thing is for certain, the leak is not genuine, it can be tracked down to him, all the leaks are on his youtube account, and calling him an 'artist' might be an overstatement. It's really not that impressive.
    thats a nice bit of internet detective work there mr/mrs Velios. i tip my internet digital hat to you.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Isn't this supposed to be the patch leading up to the legion xpac? It may be fake but you kinda missed the point of the creator of this logo..
    The patch that leads to the next expansion is actually IN the next expansion. 2.01, 3.0, 4.0, 5.01 for examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The patch that leads to the next expansion is actually IN the next expansion. 2.01, 3.0, 4.0, 5.01 for examples.
    I mean with all of the current evidence I understand why people would think its fake now, but I don't get why you would use that as the basis of your reasoning. Sure that's how it was in the past, but it doesn't mean that's how it will continue in the future. Especially given the promise that we won't see another year long raid tier. Seeing a 5.5 or 5.6 with some build up lore to the next expansion is totally plausible.

There are people in Blizzard's art department called Nick, and their last name isn't Reinhart. People tend to have the same first names.
    Really? Both "leaked" and now removed videos reference "Nick" and you don't think they're related?
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

There are people in Blizzard's art department called Nick, and their last name isn't Reinhart. People tend to have the same first names.
    That would be quite the coincidence.

Still I'm not swaying from this is real. I fucking want it to be!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I mean with all of the current evidence I understand why people would think its fake now, but I don't get why you would use that as the basis of your reasoning. Sure that's how it was in the past, but it doesn't mean that's how it will continue in the future. Especially given the promise that we won't see another year long raid tier. Seeing a 5.5 or 5.6 with some build up lore to the next expansion is totally plausible.
    In this one case, I shall come to your aid.

Blizz has said several times now that they are considering doing a 5.5 after SoO, mostly because it's tradition at this point to do an extra patch to make getting gear easier.

It would very likely stand that since SoO ties up the rest of the MoP storyline, that 5.5 would be related to tying MoP to Expansion V; be that the Legion (Skysunder) or Azshara (who knows).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Really? Both "leaked" and now removed videos reference "Nick" and you don't think they're related?
    Clearly they're related. Either he's someone that tried to capitalize on the hype created by The Dark Below (and he assumed it'd be a legion expansion), or he's also the source of TDB.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    i've lost track of whats going on now, whats confirmed 100% fake, and whats still possibly real?
    dragonmaw - EU

its fake shitty art, made by some dumbass who was bored using
    http://weavesilk.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    You're talking about two different things here. That logo you posted indicates the start of an entirely new storyline, not an extension of lore from MoP, or the aftermath of the SoO. It is not an epilogue to MoP, it is the beginning of a legion invasion. That doesn't make sense if Blizzard's goal is to have a fitting conclusion to the MoP storyline, or to expand MoP's lore. Its very fitting if Blizzard's goal is to start a new storyline, and a new expansion, which they don't do until the new expansion is near release.

I mean, following 5.4 there won't even be a Horde warchief, and we still have to deal with the aftermath of our actions in Pandaria. Now you're saying while we're sorting all of that out, its going to start raining infernals?

Seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's clearly fake.

You're talking about two different things here. That logo you posted indicates the start of an entirely new storyline, not an extension of lore from MoP, or the aftermath of the SoO. It is not an epilogue to MoP, it is the beginning of a legion invasion. That doesn't make sense if Blizzard's goal is to have a fitting conclusion to the MoP storyline, or to expand MoP's lore. Its very fitting if Blizzard's goal is to start a new storyline, and a new expansion, which they don't do until the new expansion is near release.

I mean, following 5.4 there won't even be a Horde warchief, and we still have to deal with the aftermath of our actions in Pandaria. Now you're saying while we're sorting all of that out, its going to start raining infernals?

Seriously?
    You might want to watch the burdens of Shoahao, Blizzard seems VERY interested in tying the MoP storyline to the legion.

Also none of what you're saying makes any sense.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-08-15 at 03:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to watch the burdens of Shoahao, Blizzard seems VERY interested in tying the MoP storyline to the legion.
    No they aren't. The Burdens of Shaohao was about what happened thousands of years ago during the Sundering, and how the emperor protected Pandaria from it.

We already knew about the Sundering. We already knew that the emperor separated Pandaria from the rest of the world. The video just showed us how it happened, and how it tied to the Sha.

Deleted
    Ok so this now confirms The Dark Below logo was a hoax.

/watch?v=s5PeNAaJMDk

This doesn't confirm the trade mark as being fake though.
    Last edited by mmoc73c5731beb; 2013-08-15 at 03:15 PM.

Also none of what you're saying makes any sense.
    I don't know, what he said makes perfect sense to me.