Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ImogEs View Post
    Guys if you think Vol!jin will be the new horde leader you are all wrong. Sad but I have a feeling we will get a panda leader for the horde and gonna give up zones like ashenvale for the fkk alliance.

new expansion will be the emerald dream.
    I don't see a Pandaren ever leading the horde. Rexxar imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really like to go to other planets like,
    Draenor, Outland is only one of the fragments of Draenor, which means there are other fragments of Draenor, that could have life on them.
    Argus, the homeworld of the eredar race, and the exiled draenei, and base of the burning legion.
    K'aresh, the original homeworld of the ethereals.
    Xoroth, the homeworld of the dreadsteeds.
    Fanlin'Deskor, which is draenei for Amber Skies over Wondrous Rock, but seeing as how its inhabitants did not speak in ways anyone can understand, and none of the mortal races from azeroth ever walked there before the legion destroyed it, we probably won't go there unless it's a past vision kinda thing.
    Not to mention the many other planets in the twisting nether, we dont know about

"One of the things we're most excited about," says Metzen, "is the chance to create environments unlike anything you've seen in previous games. Even better, this is something that's infinitely expandable for us in updates and expansions down the line. There can always be more portal worlds." Referring to the portals to other worlds that Illidan closed in Outlands.

So there are so many possibilities, it's limitless really.
    Last edited by jd812; 2013-08-12 at 03:51 AM.

I definitely feel like it's time that we start traveling to new worlds. For me Azeroth is getting a little stale, even though there are many more stories to be told there. I'd love to see the return of some more high fantasy almost cosmic designs that we saw in TBC, maybe it will inspire the artists to create an armor set that isn't as bland as they have been in the past two (yes, art is subjective). I think Argus would fulfill a lot of that, especially if we kicked off with a patch that really displays the devastation (and a real sense of loss i.e. death of MAJOR lore characters) of a legion invasion and the importance of attacking them on their home turf.

I'd also love to see (as I've mentioned before) the return of Rexxar at the head of an Ogre army,reuniting with the Horde. Even if Ogres don't become playable I still think it's important to bring them back into the fold at least in the form of npcs (town guards, mystics, advisors, etc.).

Finally as far as features are concerned, I'm a big fan of guild housing. The only problem with it, is that it takes players out of the worlds. My solution would be that instead of guild housing, they implement guild vehicles. We could fly around in giant gunships as a guild with vehicular combat thus keeping player in the world and adding another aspect of gameplay. It should be a incredibly rare and expensive occurrence though.

I really feel like they're foreshadowing a Legion expansion, but I'm honestly not really sure if it is going to happen yet. Between a recent line implying that there is still some time before all these hints come about, and Blizzard's past when it comes to foreshadowing, this could mean nothing, or at least not for some time.

Here's an option, which both leads into the Legion while taking time to do it: Azshara.

She was clearly supposed to be far more important in Cataclysm than she ended up being, based on the general theme, her why'd-I-even-bother-to-show-up appearance coupled with the old announcement website listing her as one of the major characters, and the fact that the raid to cap the naga story was publicly canceled partway through the expansion. The website also implied that we didn't want her getting Neptulon's trident, as then she'd have control over the seas, and... well, the Abyssal Maw was scrapped so we never stopped Azshara from doing whatever she wanted Neptulon for.

A possibility (though I wouldn't label this as my theory either), is that the next expansion is about Azshara making her move, whatever that is. There is plenty of new material here, utilizing the seas and all the crazy new majestic coral reefs and horrific, alien depths that could entail. I'm not talking about all the scattered islands we haven't visited like Kul Tiras (although those could finally appear), but all the crazy stuff the RPG books described as existing below the maelstrom. Vashj'ir didn't go over well, but with Azshara's control over the seas, she could easily raise her lands up (why she'd do that in universe I'm not really sure, but it would be a way for Blizzard to avoid overdoing an underwater theme). However, ultimately, she fulfills what she failed to do 10,000 years ago: let's the full might of the Burning Legion onto Azeroth (and when that happens we're not going to sabotage the portal this time, we're going to counterattack through it). I know there are major implications that she's an Old God servant now, but she had way too strong of a personality to become a pawn like most of their minions. If she still wants to help out Sargeras, I'd like to believe that she'd do it.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2013-08-13 at 11:56 AM.

[Alliance]: High-Elves, Dryad's, Jinyu, Arrakoa, Broken, Furbolg
    [Horde]: Ogre, Naga, Hozen, Forest-Troll+Troll Variations, Kobolds
    [Neutral (choice)]: Faceless One, Mur'Gul (deepsea murloc's formerly enslaved by naga), Ethereal (consortium)

[Class-Additons]: Demon Hunter (2nd hero-class)

[Expansions]:
    -Rage of the Maelstrom (underwater, naga, azshara)
    -Return of the Legion (Gul'Dan returns, (the apprentice Teron Gorefiend did it easily)
    outland revamped or brought up-to-date, kil'jaeden 2.0)
    -Rebirth of the Old-Ones (N'zoth, Hakkar 2.0 (he's himself shown afew times), C'thun (c'thun says hello nuffsaid)
    -The Great Dark Beyond (Sargeras, Burning-Legion homeworlds, Argus etc)
    Last edited by Filipse; 2013-08-13 at 01:45 PM. Reason: adding shitz

Deleted
    Ro9ue, Blizzard keeps deleting threads on Rise of the Legion. I think it was the second link to the WoW forums that now leads to a deleted page.

Perhaps you're a little too close for comfort?

Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Ro9ue, Blizzard keeps deleting threads on Rise of the Legion. I think it was the second link to the WoW forums that now leads to a deleted page.

Perhaps you're a little too close for comfort?
    I noticed that as well. Definitely interesting...

Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-08-16 at 10:30 PM.

It's a cool idea, though hasn't the Legion already risen? Being said, the name of the expansion is very redundant.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

If the Alliance gets Arakkoa I'm gonna be pissed.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    If the Alliance gets Arakkoa I'm gonna be pissed.
    Why? You want them to get Ogres?

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Why? You want them to get Ogres?
    No one deserves Arakkoa, they're just mobs from Outland... Shouldn't be in any faction.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    No one deserves Arakkoa, they're just mobs from Outland... Shouldn't be in any faction.
    No one deserves Worgen, they're just mobs from Silverpine... Shouldn't be in any faction.
    No one deserves Goblins, they're just mobs from lotsoffreakingplaces... Shouldn't be in any faction.

Quote Originally Posted by ImogEs View Post
    Guys if you think Vol!jin will be the new horde leader you are all wrong. Sad but I have a feeling we will get a panda leader for the horde and gonna give up zones like ashenvale for the fkk alliance.

new expansion will be the emerald dream.
    Which Pandaren is likely to lead the horde though?

I think Baine is the most likely candidate to become Warchief IMO, because:

A) He holds a good standing with Alliance factions (Cenarion Circle and whatnot)
    B) He holds a reasonably good standing (considering her thoughts during Tides of War) with Jaina.
    C) (Spoiler) If Wrathion's reaction/dialogue to Garrosh's downfall is anything to go by, Varian seemingly instates a new Warchief (as opposed to "uniting the races of Azeroth") and since Baine has the respect of his son Anduin, is likely to choose him.

It's interesting as Velen has a vision of Anduin leading a united front against the Burning Legion, but he seems a bit young to be doing so now. So I feel like the burning legion expansion might be either the last WoW expansion, or will come later in the expansion list (so not immediately after MOP).

I also wonder if the next expansion will focus on War again. This whole expansion centred on War, and a burning legion expansion just seems to add another "war themed" aspect; albeit in a different dimension. I think the horde and alliance will spend some time recovering before attempting to take a fight to the legion.

I also kind of feel like Thrall dies, and thus whoever gets chosen as Warchief is only a temporary replacement for Thralls' son, who will be the Warchief when he comes of age.
    It's better to aim for the stars and miss, than aim for the gutter and hit.
    RAuhRAewWAH-Say that out loud, really fast.
    Gratz, you just cast Bloodlust IRL .

Quote Originally Posted by Sumaku View Post
    Which Pandaren is likely to lead the horde though?

I think Baine is the most likely candidate to become Warchief IMO, because:

A) He holds a good standing with Alliance factions (Cenarion Circle and whatnot)
    B) He holds a reasonably good standing (considering her thoughts during Tides of War) with Jaina.
    C) (Spoiler) If Wrathion's reaction/dialogue to Garrosh's downfall is anything to go by, Varian seemingly instates a new Warchief (as opposed to "uniting the races of Azeroth") and since Baine has the respect of his son Anduin, is likely to choose him.

It's interesting as Velen has a vision of Anduin leading a united front against the Burning Legion, but he seems a bit young to be doing so now. So I feel like the burning legion expansion might be either the last WoW expansion, or will come later in the expansion list (so not immediately after MOP).

I also wonder if the next expansion will focus on War again. This whole expansion centred on War, and a burning legion expansion just seems to add another "war themed" aspect; albeit in a different dimension. I think the horde and alliance will spend some time recovering before attempting to take a fight to the legion.

I also kind of feel like Thrall dies, and thus whoever gets chosen as Warchief is only a temporary replacement for Thralls' son, who will be the Warchief when he comes of age.
    God I hope not.

Cool drawings, but I think the predictions are way off.

Next xPac will most likely be "The Dark Below." With the zone being right in the middle of the map, either accessed through the vortex or somewhere in that vicinity.

No way on the 4th spec for classes. Way too much work for questionable return. No one is going to join or quit wow based on the number of specs.

New classes get added pretty much to give long time players something to do. New class for The Deep Below will have a 'mystical' theme. Some kind of ghost/spirit.

Expect to see Kara retooled for lvl 95

Bolvar makes a comeback as the end boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gemana View Post
    Cool drawings, but I think the predictions are way off.

Next xPac will most likely be "The Dark Below." With the zone being right in the middle of the map, either accessed through the vortex or somewhere in that vicinity.
    That has proven to be a fake name. How can people don't know this yet.
    Aye mate

I see the next expansion related to the great sea/azshara/N'zoth (also Y'shaary talks about him and Ny'alotha) but there's one thing I can't explain: turalyon&alleria. Blizz confirmed we'll se them in the next expansion... What about them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    turalyon&alleria. Blizz confirmed we'll se them in the next expansion... What about them?
    When did they confirm this?

Deleted
    Possible new races:
    -Ogres (female model needed + mount issue (ogres are too big, did anyone ever see a mounted ogre in-game??))
    -Highbourne (already have elfs + they look/are like night elves (see the CoT 5man Well of Eternity))
    -Furblogs (why?)
    -Ethereals (need a female model + armor wearing model needed)
    -Arrakao (also needs a female model or male /shrug)
    -Naga (evil race under the control of Azhara, so no, plus how would they ride a mount??? Funny site to see haha)
    -The Broken (no female models and they are draenies already...)
    -Blizzard will make a new one im thinking, like Pandaren