Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bears eat bosses.

Howdy druids, just wanted to give a heads up to an event I'm running. It's a cross realm Nalak raid, which is bear-only. I will fraps it, and it will be hilarious. As a bear, there is quite clearly not a better use of your time in game than to participate in this.

Apologies to Nelf and Worgen Bears, this is Horde.

Sunday, 18 August at 6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST
    http://openraid.us/events/view/116915

For those that are not on openraid, you can add me by Battletag at Yano#1909
    Last edited by YeahNo; 2013-10-15 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YeahNo View Post
    Howdy druids, just wanted to give a heads up to an event I'm running. It's a cross realm Nalak raid, which is bear-only. I will fraps it, and it will be hilarious. As a bear, there is quite clearly not a better use of your time in game than to participate in this.

Apologies to Nelf and Worgen Bears, this is Horde.

Sunday, 18 August at 6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST
    http://openraid.us/events/view/116915
    It's in the middle of my normal raid time, but that sounds amazing and you have my full support.

Lol, sounds fun, can come on my Bear.

Deleted
    That sounds very awesome. Nom that face!

15+ Year Old Account
    how do you expect to kill nalak with only bears? i am sure there by ppl standing around who will attack it
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    how do you expect to kill nalak with only bears? i am sure there by ppl standing around who will attack it
    Yup. Quite likely there will be non-druids that show up when they see tons of bears running at Nalak. I can certainly understand why they'd want to see so many bears mauling something. Also, the event is horde, so alliance can't sign up, but I expect to see alliance there as well.

The event is designed to be for bears, and anyone who has a level 90 bear, at any level of gear, can attend this event so as to vastly outnumber non-druid tag alongs.

As I said on the official forums, I would love to participate in this on the Alliance side. Maybe if some Alliance player posts such an event on OpenRaid, they can link the details here. (?)

I get that its a horde event but whats stopping alliance bears from showing up even if Horde gets the tag?

why no europe

Totally mis-understood the title, and totally disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    I get that its a horde event but whats stopping alliance bears from showing up even if Horde gets the tag?
    Nothing. It's going to be on one specific server though, and until I find an Alliance bear to run a parallel event (and get everyone into one xrealm group) it's going to be difficult for all those Worgen and Nelf bears to participate. I'm happy to see them there, just need to get a parallel group so that we can get everybody organized.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is like the avengers but with bears.

can't wait to see the video mate
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

Comments like this make me sad that I'm not an artist, because now I want to see the Avengers in bear form.

lol this is super fun... im not in the eu server ..cant participate..hope you guys have lots of fun in it.and reallllly want to see the video

Quote Originally Posted by YeahNo View Post
    Comments like this make me sad that I'm not an artist, because now I want to see the Avengers in bear form.
    Pretty sure there's already a "Hulk" color for Troll Druids. I don't approve of Captain America Bear, simply on the principle that Bears Don't Use Shields.

Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    Pretty sure there's already a "Hulk" color for Troll Druids. I don't approve of Captain America Bear, simply on the principle that Bears Don't Use Shields.
    Iron man : bare durid haf many armors & when a thing hits durid, maybe thing gets borken hand LOL! (Courtesy of Alamo )

Currently, I have 20 scheduled to attend this Bear raid on Nalak including non-openraid server friends and guildies. 20 Bears attacking Nalak is cool and all, but I'd really like to double that. I'll keep spamming openraid, but if anyone has Bear friends, please let them know about this.
    Last edited by YeahNo; 2013-08-16 at 05:28 AM.

I see dead peo..bears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

The Bearvengers?

Now have 25 Bears attending this raid between Openraid and non-Openraid members. That said, I'd really like to get 40 Bears. So if you know any Druids that want to attend but aren't Bears, just tell them to pick up a set of crappy green AGI gear off the Dread Wastes vendor, or spend their totally worthless JP on Honor gear.

I'd rather have 40 Bears, half with bad gear than to not fill up the raid. The video is going to be tons better the more Bears we have, obviously.