Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just finished ep 24 of Evangelion and I started End of Evangalion. Shinji just masturbated to an unconscious Asuka he undressed. What The Fuck Shinji.
    what, you've never done that?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    And yet there is people that like him more than Yukiteru.
    I like both of them. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    genshiken - that cosplay was so hilarious because I just started playing bayonetta yesterday >_>

Deleted
    Last 3 OreImo episodes tonight.. My favorite series is about to come to an end!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    He's a fun chap, eh? ;D
    I've never liked Shinji. I tried my best to rationalize his behavior based off the situation he's in. And it worked to an extent. Didn't like the guy, but I tolerated his character. But after that, just fuck Shinji lol. Dude's a whiny creep.

So I finished End of Evangelion. That was some weird stuff. And what a perfect way to end it with Asuka's last line lol. Overall Evangelion and End of Evangelion, which I'm going to consider the end rather then episode 25&26, was really good. The show certainly did pick up in complexity near the end, especially in the case of End of Evangelion. It mostly lived up to the absolute massive hype it had which is awesome. I was worried I was going to go in with such high expectations and end up being disappointed with the show. Luckily that wasn't the case. It's a shame they cut the budget in the second half. It wasn't bad, but it was pretty obvious in some places. I don't know how many shots there were that just paused on one particular scene for way too long.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Last 3 OreImo episodes tonight.. My favorite series is about to come to an end!
    Oh damn, they'll be available for download? I'm gonna miss this show, I really loved it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    what, you've never done that?!
    Can't say that I have lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    And yet there is people that like him more than Yukiteru.
    Funnily enough, Yukiteru never really bothered me all that much. I have no idea why. He is essentially a whiny character that I don't tend to like, but for some reason his whininess didn't bother me lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Wtb naow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shingeki no Kyojin - Another awesome episode. I'm sure people will complain about the flashbacks though. I thought it was done amazingly well, espeically with the music playing right as Petra says "Have faith".

Manga Spoilers And I almost teared up knowing what is going to come. Sadly next episode will be kinda boring. Can't wait for the week after next to see their deaths (not like i hate them or anything, it just is an amazing scene)

Monogatari - This episode was the best one yet. Arararararagi is what makes Monogatari so great.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-08-18 at 01:54 AM.

Deleted
    I've never liked Shinji. I tried my best to rationalize his behavior based off the situation he's in. And it worked to an extent. Didn't like the guy, but I tolerated his character. But after that, just fuck Shinji lol. Dude's a whiny creep.
    I don't like Shinji as a person, but I like him as a character. He's a whiny, immature kid - but hell, I can see how would he crumble under the circumstances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0M-vrTZ-Bs

The first bit before the intro nails my opinion of Shinji.

However, if you haven't watched any of the EvAbridged I'd recommend watching them in order before this clip since there are some running gags (they're each only about 10 minutes so it doesn't take long to watch all 3).

10+ Year Old Account
    Shingeki: Episode was kinda... meh. Again, unnecessarily dragged out. At least the plot is advancing forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I don't like Shinji as a person, but I like him as a character. He's a whiny, immature kid - but hell, I can see how would he crumble under the circumstances.
    yup, one of the best parts of the anime imo.
    most of the time you get super awesome characters who have shitloads of self confidence

10+ Year Old Account
    SxS - The ending to this episode was just perfect. How can an office show be so amazing.

Also this one confused me how in the hell are they duel wielding that? http://imgur.com/vUBZFdy
    Last edited by Yami; 2013-08-18 at 06:07 AM.

Ore Imo EP 14 (massive spoilers) - WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!! Stupid Kyousuke. Rejected Kuroneko for Kirino? WHY?!? I pretty much figured this was going to happen and no other girl but Kirino had a chance at winning, but gah, it still sucks to see it happen. S.S Kuroneko was a fine ship, I'm sad to see it sink. I haven't watched the next episode yet so I don't know if anything will actually come of it, but I wonder how their parents will react to his marriage proposal. I can't wait to see the dad's reaction lol. For some reason I somehow see him as being more accepting of it than the mother though. Gah, I still can't believe Kirino won.

finally got to watching this weeks rozen maiden

don't have much kanaria but here's her in suigintou's outfit. no idea what the moonrunes say

I found this picture and have no idea what to say

http://i.imgur.com/xQXFOvu.jpg - link cause big picture

should i put this picture under suigintou or shakugan no shana ?

Last edited by bals; 2013-08-18 at 08:29 AM.

Ore Imo EP 14 (massive spoilers) - WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!! Stupid Kyousuke. Rejected Kuroneko for Kirino? WHY?!? I pretty much figured this was going to happen and no other girl but Kirino had a chance at winning, but gah, it still sucks to see it happen. S.S Kuroneko was a fine ship, I'm sad to see it sink. I haven't watched the next episode yet so I don't know if anything will actually come of it, but I wonder how their parents will react to his marriage proposal. I can't wait to see the dad's reaction lol. For some reason I somehow see him as being more accepting of it than the mother though. Gah, I still can't believe Kirino won.

Ore Imo EP 14-16 (massive spoilers) - What the hell. Biggest freaking troll ending ever. Not only did he sink the finest vessel, the S.S Kuroneko, he sunk the whole damn fleet. All to have a relationship with Kirino only to dump each other after like a week. Not only did worst girl temporarily win, everyone else lost and no one won in the end. It's basically back to the damn beginning except he's rejected everyone now. What. The. Fuck. Saori is probably the only one out of the group who came out on top in the end. The author is literally Hitler and picked pretty much the worst way to end this anime. No closure whatsoever and pretty much the worst ending to any anime I've ever watched.

I don't know whether this is true or not, but I saw these two posts on /r/anime in the Ore Imo Thread

"The Kirino and Kyousuke end is still happening. It's not a troll. Maybe it's more clear in the LN? I don't know, but they still largely adapted it here to indicate that the whole "oh we're going to stop once we go so far" didn't actually happen."

http://i.imgur.com/rgQNR56.png

"Light novel is exactly like this, the publisher wouldn't let the author go full wincest."

http://i.imgur.com/zddm8uW.png

Even if this is true, the worst girl still won.

Deleted
    Ore Imo EP 14-16 (massive spoilers) - What the hell. Biggest freaking troll ending ever. Not only did he sink the finest vessel, the S.S Kuroneko, he sunk the whole damn fleet. All to have a relationship with Kirino only to dump each other after like a week. Not only did worst girl temporarily win, everyone else lost and no one won in the end. It's basically back to the damn beginning except he's rejected everyone now. What. The. Fuck. Saori is probably the only one out of the group who came out on the top in the end. The author is literally Hitler and picked pretty much the worst way to end this anime. No closure whatsoever.

I don't know whether this is true or not, but I saw these two posts on /r/anime in the Ore Imo Thread

"The Kirino and Kyousuke end is still happening. It's not a troll. Maybe it's more clear in the LN? I don't know, but they still largely adapted it here to indicate that the whole "oh we're going to stop once we go so far" didn't actually happen."

http://i.imgur.com/rgQNR56.png

"Light novel is exactly like this, the publisher wouldn't let the author go full wincest."

Even if this is true, the worst girl still won.
    Haha this is so funny. I couldn't stop laughing for some reason because you're completely right.

Deleted
    Let me make this perfectly clear:

The Oreimo story ends at ~21:00 of the last episode. Everything that follows is just tard-pandering. It's not part of the story. It never happened, was never intended to happen and it's the choice of Steins;Gate that is also never happens in ANY! WORLD LINE! AT! ALL!

You hear me? Everything after ~21:00 is not canon and it's existence will eventually be denied by reality itself. Did I make myself clear!?!

EDIT: I might just go and replace the last 5 minutes with footage showing a nice boat
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2013-08-18 at 10:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Let me make this perfectly clear:

The Oreimo story ends at ~21:00 of the last episode. Everything that follows is just tard-pandering. It's not part of the story. It never happened, was never intended to happen and it's the choice of Steins;Gate that is also never happens in ANY! WORLD LINE! AT! ALL!

You hear me? Everything after ~21:00 is not canon and it's existence will eventually be denied by reality itself. Did I make myself clear!?!

EDIT: I might just go and replace the last 5 minutes with footage showing a nice boat
    In my opinion it would be much better if they just cut it at 21:00. :/