Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    Raid Shot

Thats really really nice, just one issue is the font :P, I'd moved away from Pixil (hehe) fonts.
    Would love to see a short video of it in action though.

Deleted

Not done yet, but im pretty happy about how it turned out so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post

Not done yet, but im pretty happy about how it turned out so far.
    I'm really liking those Unit Frames.. What are they called?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    I'm really liking those Unit Frames.. What are they called?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...MlightMoP.html

Fresh UI

i.imgur.com/clZYK1L.jpg

i.imgur.com/KxzilHT.jpg

Work in Progress

I moved the action bars closer to the center of the screen to keep my focus where the action is. The top two bars are `-5 and q,e,r,t and the bottom bar is for my Razer Naga mouse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Mage UI work in progress

the centre is going to be a focal point for some WeakAuras 3D model abuse, as you might expect from my UIs these days :-)
    Looks amazing. Where are you going to put raid frames/party frames though? Or don't you do that stuff on that character?

Here is my version of ElvUI.

Out of Combat.

In Combat.

Addon List:
    ElvUI
    WeakAuras
    xCT
    DBM
    Prat
    Coolline
    KUI Nameplates
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-08-19 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Mage UI work in progress

the centre is going to be a focal point for some WeakAuras 3D model abuse, as you might expect from my UIs these days :-)
    Omg cant wait to get it this looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Looks amazing. Where are you going to put raid frames/party frames though? Or don't you do that stuff on that character?
    On the centre of the left edge I think. I'm working on those at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Quite happy with mine now. Thank you for the suggestions about changing my Unit frames. Just wanted to post the most updated screen shots

Really like this. Looks very clean. I love clean UI's especially while in combat. Usually minimalistic UI's are nice until you see their performance and appearance in combat but not with this UI. Also another thing I value high is the ability to switch your UI from DPS/Tank layouts to a healing layout or by altering things as easily as possible to work well with both roles and by the sounds and looks of it it is. Very interesting set-up you have there, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the changes you make. I love the clean and simple look as well as the gorgeous mini-map. Makes me really think that I should change mine. The top part of the UI is original and stylish. I would personally though stylise your chat box. Seems to not suit the rest of it. Especially the chat tabs. I use nibChatTabs addon to stylise mine. Just a thought.
    I do like your UI as well, something i could use meself (if i didnt made one) with a minor change in raid frame positioning (i dont raid 25man, or BG with maps higher than 15 players). It seems like a functional UI aswell next to looking pretty.

I agree with the Chat Frame i should change it to fit more, will try out that addon you mentioned.

May i ask which addon you use for Guild/friends and stuff.
    Im using SLDT still and that addon is outdated and not being updated for a long time (still works tho).
    Looks alot like SLDT but perhaps its different

Or maybe someone else has a good substitute for it aswell ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    May i ask which addon you use for Guild/friends and stuff.
    Im using SLDT still and that addon is outdated and not being updated for a long time (still works tho).
    Looks alot like SLDT but perhaps its different

Or maybe someone else has a good substitute for it aswell ?
    Well I use SLDataText as well except from the FPS / MS part which is Broker_MicroMenu. It seems to be working fine except updates are rare but it seems to be the best data text addon around which is a shame. Also for Friends and Guild info its a SLDataText plugin - Friends and Guild

Deleted
    yea, using the friends and guild addon, same with the character stats.
    Didnt manage to find a better one meself either.

It just sometimes bugs out when i hoover over friends/guild generating a LUA error.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    New UI i have been working on since i lost my old one.

Considering uploading if people like it.

Power bar is only active when there is a need for it, Focus bar is above the pet bar (bartender), Target of target is the top panel in the middle.

Raid frames are obviously filling the bottom right corner, will try to match the color of the Suf frames and bigwigs when i get a moment.

Edit - Changed position of pet and focus and am now using a mouseover macro to change focus
    Can't answer to your PM so I do it here. Thanks for your PM, can't wait to try your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    yea, using the friends and guild addon, same with the character stats.
    Didnt manage to find a better one meself either.

It just sometimes bugs out when i hoover over friends/guild generating a LUA error.
    I use to get that but after updating to the most current version its fine. If I am not in a guild and hoer over the guild text then I still do get a Lua error though.

Got bored last night and had a go at making a UI using Weakauras (I know it's nothing new but I did say I was bored ! )

I really like the unit frames but the rest annoys me a bit, not sure how well the circles go with the rest of the UI - too many squares and rectangles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalistez View Post
    I really like the unit frames but the rest annoys me a bit, not sure how well the circles go with the rest of the UI - too many squares and rectangles.
    Might be worth taking a look at oUF Donut @ wowinterface for an interesting take on circles.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Might be worth taking a look at oUF Donut @ wowinterface for an interesting take on circles.
    I've seen that before but my Lua knowledge is pretty ordinary, I spend more time breaking stuff than I do modifying it.

I'll probably go back to my old style fro the time being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalistez View Post
    Got bored last night and had a go at making a UI using Weakauras (I know it's nothing new but I did say I was bored ! )

Are you using WeakAuras for the Unit Frames too?

Quote Originally Posted by TheShade View Post
    Are you using WeakAuras for the Unit Frames too?
    A combination of Weak Auras and stUF. Its been done before and much better by Kait and Ariadne.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hdQhYWDq3w is Kait's original one.