Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Boomkin buffs are not enough. Not even close. Quit bandaiding our abilities by 10%.

Deleted
    I wonder how quick the flood of whine will reach Devs and they will stomp Rogues again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice frost dk buff

Deleted
    i know this is data mined info but really no hunter changes this must be a joke from blizzard.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, so glad I quit.

Druids are getting fucked so bad.

Up top he says hunters are okay because they are a popular class to play. Everybody makes a hunter for their kid to mess around with. I wish they would base hunter popularity on actual places in raids instead of overall number of hunters in game. Then further down to tell shadow priests they are okay he tells them they are in a good place compared to hunters.

Q: given how many distance closers you've given warriors (and melee in general) it's pretty easy for them to apply ms as well
    A: Good. It was originally their ability. If anyone needs the best MS, it should be warriors.

Hmm can we have a monopoly on misdirect abilities then? Or at least the best one? Rogues can MD and buff the target. It looks like more "Hunters can't have nice things." Also the BS about removing Readiness for PvP and PvE, maybe but its like 99% PvP reasons and 1% PvE(some people think its hard during pulls). Readiness is actually an interesting ability to use and time in PvE and since they removed frost mages readiness ability, it is actually something nice only hunters have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    Up top he says hunters are okay because they are a popular class to play. Everybody makes a hunter for their kid to mess around with. I wish they would base hunter popularity on actual places in raids instead of overall number of hunters in game. Then further down to tell shadow priests they are okay he tells them they are in a good place compared to hunters.
    Lots of people have them for soloing or farming too which also doesnt count. Besides since when does class balance depend on representation? All classes should be balanced based on abilities and then representation will just boil down to what type of play style people like instead of this stupid "We need to buff rogues because theres only 2 of them."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Boomkin buffs are not enough. Not even close. Quit bandaiding our abilities by 10%.
    Isnt this a 10% on top of the previous build's 10%?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Isnt this a 10% on top of the previous build's 10%?
    No. This is from the previous build. It was split into 2 builds for some reason and this was the second part of it. So this is the 10%. And they have buffed them by 10% 5 or 6 times in the last 3 expansions. It's never enough, and it never will be.

the frost DK buff wil make my 8DKs even more OP + the sweet druid buff for my 5 druid healers xD

"We were concerned about Elemental DPS being too high in PvE"

"We were concerned about Elemental DPS being too close to Mages and Warlocks. You see, we kind of have this 'phobia', that prevents us to have Elemental perform just as good"
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    "We were concerned about Elemental DPS being too high in PvE"

"We were concerned about Elemental DPS being too close to Mages and Warlocks. You see, we kind of have this 'phobia', that prevents us to have Elemental perform just as good"

This is really strange statement from Blizzard to be honest. Yes elemental burst in pvp is kinda very powerful I agree but in pve? they are not that great enha shaman is way better and stronger in my opinion than elemental in pve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    This is really strange statement from Blizzard to be honest. Yes elemental burst in pvp is kinda very powerful I agree but in pve? they are not that great enha shaman is way better and stronger in my opinion than elemental in pve.
    Yeah, but now on PTR Enhance is quite a few thousand under ele now.

Last page post bugged...

Rogue buffs make we want to bust out the ol' undead

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So release on 20 this week is not gonna happen?!

Fix end of page bug please it's getting worse

I knew they wouldnt let a warrior buff like that go live

Ah for crying out loud this is getting stupid

Deleted
    i just wonder when warriors r removed from raids totaly..