Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Definately Salty... in German it's "Schrecken der Meere" which means something like "Horror of the Seas"
    Also, only 104 people were able to get it every year on a server. With the adding of CRZ and the change to the achievement, we are at 156 people per Crossrealm-Zone every year, since the Kaluak fishing competition isn't there anymore

Justicar, Gladiator for PvP

For general play, A'dal, Scarab lord, Naruu etc-

For overall most prestiouges PVE titles are server's off any kind, from say WOTLK, and Dragonslayer. Dragonslayer is proboaly more rare than Firelord I think? Not sure, didnt seem like many got it inn Cataclysme.

Currently I use my Dragonslayer title. Did it trough openraid pug late inn Cataclysme, so aint very prestigoues to me. One title I used for long time was The Exalted. I got it at a great date early inn WOTLK - I was very proud off that, so naturally the title was used for long time - Now days 60 exalted title (Back then it was 40...) is to easy - Just very time consuming. Inn early WOTLK you really had to grind even the hardest rep's (All I didnt get was WSG exalted and some parts for insane)
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    My most prestigious has got to be Champion of the Naaru!

I had done the raid content but started the quest late for Hand of Adal... think I was a week away from getting it when it was removed from the game in the end!

That aside, I think any of the raid titles gained as current content are impressive... I've had them all since WOTLK, excluding Light of Dawn and Dragonslayer, as I wasn't raiding for a while due to finishing school/starting uni.

Some of my favourites are:
    Twilight Vanquisher
    The Astral Walker
    Firelord
    Fearless
    Storm's End (this one sounds especially sexy imo!)

I'll always have a place in my heart for "Salty" as well.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Mine will have to be - the Undying back from when it was just T7, was a very good challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by hoofy View Post
    Mine will have to be - the Undying back from when it was just T7, was a very good challenge.
    Wish I had gotten it. Tried many times inn well-formed pugs, with players I trusted, but it always went wrong One off the worst things Ive gone trough inn wow - SO bad to wipe on undying (or immortal w/e) on 1 silly mistake.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Gladiator / Khan / Battlemaster / The Insane / Seeker of Knowledge / High Warlord / Any unobtainable titles from olden times.

Basically, anything that requires a great deal of dedication, time and / or skills.

Pretty content with my Beloved, but I wish they would add in another rep milestone achievement/title for 70-75 exalteds.

Grand Crusader, Hand of A'dal, High Warlord / Grand Marshal (from vanilla), in no specific order.

My overall most prestigious title most have been Gladiator. PvE Wise I guess Firelord, had an amazing nerdgasm killing Raggy then compared to the MoP boys

PvE titles lose their uniqueness once the tier is over and is "aviable" for everyone. If they did like they do with PvP titles and make them only aviable during current tier they would be more prestigious.

On a side note I did love Grand Marshall / High Warlord because of the dedication that was needed to get them, but now with a 2.2k RBG rating requierment, they have lost their touch :/ Such a shame, would not want to be "robbed" of that title like they have.
    Last edited by Drefan; 2013-08-19 at 10:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brawler when I got it in December was good, but generally ( though not difficult ) Vanquisher, as it's quite "rare" around my server group, used it for years and will continue to.

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally like Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naaru.
    I don't consider any Realm First titles worth anything because of the differences between time of first kill. There were realms that had no one kill Yogg0 until ICC for instance and I know downright awful players who have these titles because of it (applies to any of the wrath realm firsts, really). Scarab Lord has very little prestige attached to it for the same reason, too many players got it way past the time frame of the actual event. I know a bunch of players who have the achievement, no one who got it in Vanilla and a majority of them didn't even play the game at the time.

I think for me it has to be Champion of the Naaru,it gave me a great sense of achievement as i was only a casual raider back then and it's one of the titles not obtainable by the masses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Definately Salty... in German it's "Schrecken der Meere" which means something like "Horror of the Seas"
    Also, only 104 people were able to get it every year on a server. With the adding of CRZ and the change to the achievement, we are at 156 people per Crossrealm-Zone every year, since the Kaluak fishing competition isn't there anymore
    It's 3 people per realm, not cross realm zone, so it's now 156 people per realm per year.

I like Herald of the Titans and Hand of Adal and Champion of the Naaru. Not only because you can't get them anymore, but compared to so many titles, they actually sound quite badass.

The Insane too, though I wish they'd have given a title to the Shendralar feat of strength, that would be nice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grawlix View Post
    Herald is so easy now, I did it in Cata and it was easy then. Not that impressive to me.
    So true, I'm always curious when I see someone else with it. I got mine in 2010 (ICC patch I think, nothing super special), then check people and see they all got it in 2012

Deleted
    i like my Crusader title, have been using it most of the time since i earned it during 3.2 and only for short times i used others.
    but always returning too my good old Crusader title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Any Conqueror title earned after BC release.
    Gief.

Although I suppose I only have 13k more WSG rep and 10k more Defilers rep...
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Scarab Lord, hands down. The only really prestigious title in the whole game, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    It's 3 people per realm, not cross realm zone, so it's now 156 people per realm per year.

I like Herald of the Titans and Hand of Adal and Champion of the Naaru. Not only because you can't get them anymore, but compared to so many titles, they actually sound quite badass.

The Insane too, though I wish they'd have given a title to the Shendralar feat of strength, that would be nice

- - - Updated - - -

So true, I'm always curious when I see someone else with it. I got mine in 2010 (ICC patch I think, nothing super special), then check people and see they all got it in 2012
    You can still get HotT

Deleted
    <Name>, Death's Demise
    I'd kill for this title :-/ gimmmee

Deleted
    The ones from Ulduar, so Herald of the Titans and Conqueror of Ulduar. I think it's only those two.

Also The Immortal and The Undying.

The Patient also has a special place in my heart.

15+ Year Old Account
    'Scarab Lord' and that pvp title that requires you to slaughter so many ppl in pvp that it should be called 'the lifeless'. Oh and 'the insane' is still neat, so is 'Grand Marshal' and the like for ppl who got it back in the day.
    Facilis Descensus Averno