Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Reason why it probably won't be the 27th:

They said we would have enough time to cap Valor to 3k.
    They said that when there was realistically only enough time to cap 2k of the 3k.

I know it's not much to go on but it's what I'm suspecting.
    They have done the same thing with every patch - they never warn you in enough time to cap VP if you start at 0.

Deleted
    Finally got Ra-Den down this reset. My body is ready for 5.4, be it 27th or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Reason why it probably won't be the 27th:

They said we would have enough time to cap Valor to 3k.
    They said that when there was realistically only enough time to cap 2k of the 3k.

I know it's not much to go on but it's what I'm suspecting.
    Where did they say we would have enough time to cap valor to 3k? A dev already let slip that the patch will go live with the season end, FF RR is coming out on the 27th (which Blizz is going to chance people stopping wow to get wrapped up in that), and that last 4 seasons have ended on a patch day. Nothing is certain, but I think it's going live on the 27th. We'll see though.

I doubt 5.4 will be pushed back because of ff. This is blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna guess 99.99% of an august 27th 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Karvak View Post
    To be fair they never specifically said "5.4 will release on the 27th"
    The longer they delay the release of the patch to longer they will postpone the start of the new arena season.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

Won't release because of bugs?

LOL.

You guys must be new.

its the launch date of ff14, they always drop something to kill of competition.

Deleted
    I will be very sad if 5.4 is not released on 27th of september, I am so bored of ToT now..

I don't care about 25man tunning, I only care about 10man tunning as that is what I raid!!

troll

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how 25 man "testing" lasts for like 30 minutes per boss, it's less "testing" and more "instance doesn't explode on pull = perfect". Then there's probably the fact that there aren't that many 25 man guilds left anyway, and quite a bit of them are "more hardcore", so they'll blow through that content with superior gear and barely notice any balance issues.

Still possible to have delays if there'll be some serious issues, but it's rather clear that 25 testing isn't all that important.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it will be delayed by 1 more week.
    I guess my reasons have been mentioned here already:
    1. No Release Candidate yet
    2. The big official "Flex and LFR release schedule" post hasn't been made yet, so far only saw twitter talk with "not final" notes.
    3. Didn't have 3 weeks to cap valor after "Valor will not reset" announcement.
    Last time - before 5.2 - when "Valor will not reset" announcement came, there was quite a big "but I won't have time to cap" talk, and release did get pushed back. I guess it's less important for 5.4 cause of no valor gear.
    Old Gods made me do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    If you were truly getting ready for HC content, you would be there already. I'm not saying it to be mean, but another week of ToT isn't going to do much for you.
    Actually, just looking for one trinket to drop to be full HC BiS

Blizz tends to catch most bugs and imbalances on live than it can ever do on the ptr

So i say let them release it on the 27th and then they can see what needs to be fixed, balanced, patched etc etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Blizz tends to catch most bugs and imbalances on live than it can ever do on the ptr

So i say let them release it on the 27th and then they can see what needs to be fixed, balanced, patched etc etc
    I made a post similar to this on the wow forums, people are ignoring what facts i've posted and just saying "NO" pretty much lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medanielle View Post
    Actually, just looking for one trinket to drop to be full HC BiS
    For you to be in Full HC bis, you'll need it to be thunderforged. I'm going to guess that isn't going to happen.

It probably will released the 27th due to FF14 but it feels incredibly rushed.

10+ Year Old Account
    holinka also said "should" be for the 27th but dont get pissed at him if it happens to get pushed back

After previous experiences they usually have 1-2 weeks after an arena season ends before the next patch arrives to sort all the gladiator rewards and all that. I think that the patch coming the same day as the season ending is pretty unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    After previous experiences they usually have 1-2 weeks after an arena season ends before the next patch arrives to sort all the gladiator rewards and all that. I think that the patch coming the same day as the season ending is pretty unlikely.
    The last 5 tiers were released the same day as season end, they just gafe the rewards later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    It probably will released the 27th due to FF14 but it feels incredibly rushed.
    How does it feel rushed ?? It been in ptr since middle of June if I do remember.