Thread: Warforged Seals

Warforged Seals

2500 timeless coins for Warforgeds seals? Or get the from "chests and npcs"? Sound like grind city to me.

People complained endlessly about dailies, now we have to mindlessly slaughter NPCs until our eyes bleed.

Thanks people, thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by apluscarp View Post
    2500 timeless coins for Warforgeds seals? Or get the from "chests and npcs"? Sound like grind city to me.
    No, that's for Mogu runes.

Warforged seals are strictly from handing in 50 lesser charms, and you can only get 3 a week.

Deleted
    You clearly didnt read. The 2500 timeless coins are for the mogu runes.

Warforged is ONLY lesser charms.

Where are you getting this from ?

"There is a new bonus roll currency (Warforged Seal) for Siege of Orgrimmar. You'll be able to get them the same way you get Mogu Runes currently, through the weekly quest at your faction's shrine.

Mogu Runes of Fate will continue to work solely in Throne of Thunder, and will be available through various means on the Timeless Isle."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9721412172#3
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its Mogu runes Read, also, 2500 is fucking nothing in Timelss isle. Coins rain from the sky in that place and in droves of hundreds.

Also the primary source for Warforged is still Lesser charms by the way. This seems like just another alternative, options are good you know.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-08-20 at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Its Mogu runes Read, also, 2500 is fucking nothing in Timelss isle. Coins rain from the sky in that place and in droves of hundreds.

Also the primary source for Warforged is still Lesser charms by the way. This seems like just another alternative, options are good you know.
    An even easier alternative than Elder Coins that required you to find a once-a-week drop to a solo instance that was just RNG. I had one bad run and got only 2 Elder Charms.