Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. Now if Blizzard could release all of their WoW expansions like this: main, fully rendered trailer up front with all the other info to follow. Giving us an in-game rendered "here's what's coming" trailer, then the fully rendered six months later, is a bit anti-climactic. Doing it this way adds more to the surprise effect of what's coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    D3 is the biggest fail in the gaming industry.

Wont buy that piece of shit

Zomg we are going to get to fight the Lich King in Diablo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    People seem to be forgetting that Jay Wilson is no longer the lead dev for D3. The new lead dev, Josh Mosqueira, has been far more receptive to fan feedback and suggestions than Wilson ever was, as evidenced by much of what is planned to be implemented with Reaper of Souls.

FYI - all the system and gameplay revamps (i.e. - Paragon overhaul) are going to be patched to D3 for free before Reaper of Souls launches, which means you won't even have buy the expansion to enjoy much of the planned changes.
    After following the game since Josh joined the team, I started to like the guy as a developer. He has a nice attitude and is refreshing listening to, which is something that was desperately needed after the whole Jay Wilson drama that occurred. Pretty happy that I don't have to read more drama caused by the community or the developers for that matter, anymore. By far the worst aspect of Diablo 3 than the flaws the game had itself.

Saw that some hours ago. Really looking forward to the patch. This week made me excited to play the game again.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-ordering collectors asap!

You people are all jumping on the hate train for no reason. That was an AMAZING cinematic. Don't deny it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    You people are all jumping on the hate train for no reason. That was an AMAZING cinematic. Don't deny it.
    Hating on D3 is the new cool hipster thing to do. Remembering how crappy D2 was before LOD is way harder.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

What are Nephalem Trials?

I thought the best idea for Diablo end-game (option) was to add something like Brawler's Guild from WoW with INSANE ramp-up, but guarantees good loot. Maybe kinda like uber runs but with more content.

If that's something like what Nephalem Trials are going to be.... then that's awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post

Wont buy that piece of shit
    Thanks for your input.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by getupkid55 View Post
    What are Nephalem Trials?
    A lot of people's money seem to be on some kind of wave-by-wave fights where you confront progressively harder enemies.
    But I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Please go open your own game company and amaze us with a game that will sell at least 1M copies.
    MMO player

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I was hoping for a bigger overhaul of the game. Stat system, itemization (seems... vaguely addressed), skill system, complete map randomization, removal of AH (or optional ladder without it).

Plus, with the expansion, will there be a ladder reset?
    They were planning on doing ladder resets, but I don't know if they were going to add them before or when the expansion comes. I believe I read somewhere that they may try add it beforehand, just like loot 2.0.

Deleted
    not falling for this shit again. And certainly not even gonna hype it. Screw blizzard, be accountable and learn from your mistakes.

I'm excited. I haven't really played D3 in awhile, because of the Steam Summer Sale and all. Though, about 3 months until release I will fire it back up. Get up to date gear and get ready for expansion.

I just hope that you won't have to do the expansion content 3 times to unlock Inferno. Kinda like from Vanilla D2 to LOD. That is thing that bugged me the most about the D2 expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    not falling for this shit again. And certainly not even gonna hype it. Screw blizzard, be accountable and learn from your mistakes.
    But they are learning and correcting a lot of things. Which is why people are more optimistic about the expansion, imo.
    MMO player

Gameplay looks really fun. Loved how the disappeared into a cloud of holy wrath! WOOOHAA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I just hope that you won't have to do the expansion content 3 times to unlock Inferno. Kinda like from Vanilla D2 to LOD. That is thing that bugged me the most about the D2 expansion.
    Very good point, I hope so too. Not that it will be difficult, but annoying as hell
    MMO player

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    After watching the Gameplay trailer, it seems we'll be going to Gilneas.

Nice, will be fun playing new class

Deleted
    Nice cinematic, as for the game itself.. I am disappointed, I was expecting something like a ladder system with no RMAH/AH - just trading, and a proper PvP system, although even all that wouldn't cut it am afraid, the skill system is kinda flawed, zero incentive to keep me playing. Instead of making a billion versions for consoles, they should be focusing on 'fixing' the PC version ASAP.

As for the class, I was never a fan of the paladin, kinda wish they gave us druid/necromancer instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Hating on D3 is the new cool hipster thing to do. Remembering how crappy D2 was before LOD is way harder.
    Can't understand why most people are so negative regarding D3. It blows my mind... It's a Hack'n'Slash RPG nothing more, nothing less, it's supposed to BE this way that's what Diablo was all about from the start. D3 is BETTER in every possible way than its predecessors.
    Same shit happens with people that want Vanilla WoW back, it seems they want to farm 1 month for 1000g for a shit ground mount. MoP is BETTER in every aspect than previous expansions.
    Me, I appreciate Blizzards work and hats off to every work they do. I wouldn't wish to be in their shoes and be sworn at every day for the most minuscule SHIT people complain about. People must learn a thing: Deal with it! Don't like it? Don't play it! Don't pay for it. PERIOD. Get out, get some air.

LE: I'm not defending Blizzard (just because some may think I'm a "fanboi", the new "kid word" in town these days), I'm just being REALISTIC about stuff.
    Last edited by sys01; 2013-08-21 at 05:11 PM.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

SPOILER: it will be bad