Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Do you still need the rep?
    I think all the items are reduced to needing Friendly at most with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spinalc0rd View Post
    'We' That game will fail just as SWTOR, Rift & TERA did. Free to play in a few months time.

The only MMO's worth a mention is Wildstarr and Everquest Next. But none will be WoW killers but hopefully they will be decent like Guild Wars 2. Its nice to have MMO options sadly there isnt much to choose from this cesspit of carcasses.
    Really? I had a lot of fun with it. To me it felt akin to leaving EQ for WoW: a breath of fresh air, and I say that after 8.5 years of WoW. I don't have enough exposure to WildStar to form an opinion, and I'm thoroughly unimpressed with EQN, but again, limited exposure.

/shrug
    Tashar Moondancer
    Adamantoise

Battlemaster Sabria
    Lightning's Blade
    (H) Protection Paladin

meh sucky date

10+ Year Old Account
    I had expected it a little sooner, but oh well.

Probably for the best, gotta try keep up with the damn election here anyway.

Deleted
    What about elder charms of good fortune will they be converted?

Called it on the date .

Woot I already had this week (and the next) booked off work. So happy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Day/month/year is the most logical imo.

- - - Updated - - -

I know the feel bro, thank god my semester starts in october which means atleast 2 weeks of nolife-ing.
    The reason why we use the month first is so that it eliminates confusion. A date like 6/12/2013 is extremely confusing of one person reads it as 'June 12th' but another person reads it as 'December 6th.' If everyone is taught in school the month comes first, then it will always be June 6th and not 6th june.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where’s the New Valor Gear?
    There won’t be a new Valor Quartermaster come 5.4. Instead, we invite those of you intent on gearing up quickly to face Patch 5.4’s challenges to visit the new Timeless Isle. You can get a taste of what’s to come by reading Bashiok’s Timeless Isle preview.

The Ethereals who offer Item Upgrades are sticking around, so you’ll still be able to spend your Valor on upgrading your existing gear.
    Fucking terrible. I cannot express how blindingly stupid it is not to offer new valor gear for players. I am so glad I uninstalled this trash a couple days ago. And you won't have to worry about me spamming your precious general warcraft or dungeon and raid forums much. I'm done with this trash until someone gets some sense over at blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Fucking terrible. I cannot express how blindingly stupid it is not to offer new valor gear for players. I am so glad I uninstalled this trash a couple days ago. And you won't have to worry about me spamming your precious general warcraft or dungeon and raid forums much. I'm done with this trash until someone gets some sense over at blizzard.
    Watch out guys, angry casual is here!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    The reason why we use the month first is so that it eliminates confusion. A date like 6/12/2013 is extremely confusing of one person reads it as 'June 12th' but another person reads it as 'December 6th.' If everyone is taught in school the month comes first, then it will always be June 6th and not 6th june.
    It does not eliminate confusion if the rest of the world haven't adopted the same system. Having the month before the day is like putting the town before the street in an address.

Deleted
    yaaaay im so excited and it's also on my birthday
    awesome blizz thanks!

Instead of VP, you can go farm the Timeless Island for coins and use those as currency for items. You know this, right?

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/103986-di...elated:sold-by

And really, though, with them offering -several- different means to obtain gear in a raid, you're better off doing the content. You'll get more upgrades per week vs. using Valor as some sort of means to obtain gear.

LFR, Flex, Normal/Heroic. Potential 42 bosses a week if you really wanted to go that route.

Edit: And if actually doing the content is too troublesome a task to obtain gear, why do you even want gear in the first place? I don't understand people who want VP gear but don't actually do the content. Those items are just rotting away. It's like furnishing a house, but not ever having anyone over. "We bought a new card table", "Oh, I didn't know you played cards?" "I don't." "...."
    Last edited by Daltin; 2013-08-21 at 10:41 PM.

Nevermind that the gear will be replaced next expansion..but go ahead and whine about a game you claimed to have uninstalled.

10+ Year Old Account
    9/11, srsly? GG blizz ^^

so... being able to grind all your valor gear whenever you want and putting the amount of time it takes to get all your valor gear in how long you work on it is worse then being forced to only getting one piece a week?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    9/11, srsly? GG blizz ^^
    Says September 10th. What article are you reading?

Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    It does not eliminate confusion if the rest of the world haven't adopted the same system. Having the month before the day is like putting the town before the street in an address.
    Actually, with how mail is sorted, it would make a whole lot more sense to put the zip/postal code first, followed, by state, then city, then street name, then street number, since a postal worker in Chicago doesn't care that your letter is ultimately going to 1234 Bell Street, he first and foremost needs to know that it's going to Hawaii.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Actually, with how mail is sorted, it would make a whole lot more sense to put the zip/postal code first, followed, by state, then city, then street name, then street number, since a postal worker in Chicago doesn't care that your letter is ultimately going to 1234 Bell Street, he first and foremost needs to know that it's going to Hawaii.
    Ok, the post is sorted in the opposite order, but the address is still in a logical order.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Says September 10th. What article are you reading?
    will be 11th for Europeans, they get patch a day later