Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

No Garrosh Death video yet? [Spoilers]

Note: POTENTIAL SPOILERS

Why is there currently NO kinda death video?

If anyone on PTR has killed and seen what happens, even if currently he just dies like the natural orc animation, can anyone inform?

All i've seen is Method's video in which they wipe at 1%
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well 5.4 is still 3 weeks away, Patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Well 5.4 is still 3 weeks away, Patient.
    Working in Corporate Finance doesn't give one patience :P

But anyone, from PTR able to clarify?
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

They tend to put the cinematics in very late into the PTR cycle

Deleted
    I don't think the Deathwing was in the PTR, we discovered it when the patch went live (same for Arthas).

Deleted
    muh hype. Guessing Garrosh defeats us all then Thrall manages to break out of his fatigue and breaks the dessecrated weapon and the Spirit of Grom ressurects us all. Then as Garrosh exhales his final breath, he asks Grom if it is over, and Grom replys "At long last, no Warchief rules forever". Grom looks worried and says "Without the Warchief to command them, the restless horde will become an even greater threat to this world, control MUST be maintained, there must always be...a Warchief." Thrall muses "The weight of such a great burden, it must be mine, for there is no other..." Suddenly Vol'jin appears "THRALL you hold a grim destiny in your hands brother, but it is not your own (also you had plenty of screen time in cata and people on the forums get mad @ that. The poison of Garrosh's assasins still ruins my body, the world of the living can no longer comfort me" Then more filler i can't remember dialogue for "Now go Thrall, tell them only that Garrosh died, and Vol'jin died with him..." Then Thrall makes a video statue of depicting these events in Org, cause logic. Then a year or so later Wrathion gets mad and causes a Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobic View Post
    muh hype. Guessing Garrosh defeats us all then Thrall manages to break out of his fatigue and breaks the dessecrated weapon and the Spirit of Grom ressurects us all. Then as Garrosh exhales his final breath, he asks Grom if it is over, and Grom replys "At long last, no Warchief rules forever". Grom looks worried and says "Without the Warchief to command them, the restless horde will become an even greater threat to this world, control MUST be maintained, there must always be...a Warchief." Thrall muses "The weight of such a great burden, it must be mine, for there is no other..." Suddenly Vol'jin appears "THRALL you hold a grim destiny in your hands brother, but it is not your own (also you had plenty of screen time in cata and people on the forums get mad @ that. The poison of Garrosh's assasins still ruins my body, the world of the living can no longer comfort me" Then more filler i can't remember dialogue for "Now go Thrall, tell them only that Garrosh died, and Vol'jin died with him..." Then Thrall makes a video statue of depicting these events in Org, cause logic. Then a year or so later Wrathion gets mad and causes a Cataclysm.
    I loled.

Seriously tho, he will proberly have some scenematic, it just isent ingame yet.
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I don't think the Deathwing was in the PTR, we discovered it when the patch went live (same for Arthas).
    No, Arthas ending cinematic was leaked during the PTR but it was removed from YouTube shortly after. Deathwing one was encrypted though and nobody managed to decode it by the time Deathwing died on live.
    I think we're gonna see all the SoO cinematics, including the ending one, up on MMO champion in a week or two when the release build comes around.

We're gonna have the same exact cinematic as Arthas except with Garrosh, and it won't be Thrall that saves us from death. It will be Mr. Smite before he is promoted to warchief and the Horde begins a new Pirate Era!
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Theres a good chance its heavily encoded like the arthas cinematic so nobody will see until the world first kill.

With the way blizzard streams certain content it is highly likely that the cinematic file won't even be in-game until after you defeat Garrosh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobic View Post
    You're a genius

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill cinematics for Arthas and Deathwing were both streamed from servers for the first kills. They keep the cinematic out of the PTR to avoid spoilers and such.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

They're gonna be added right away as the patch launches, unless I'm wrong about how they're gating the raid. If it happens like with Arthas and Deathwing it's gonna be available right off the bat since the monuments can play the cinematic regardless if there's been a kill or not.

Uhh, I'm preety sure that op is not asking for the cinematic that goes on after the kill, but only a video that contain the kill itself, because the "pro raiders" that got him close to death on the PTR wiped on purpose to give it new attempts.

I'm curious about this too, to see how the fight ends, we don't know what really happens when Garrosh is defeated, like Arthas killing everyone and giving a speech, only to have Tirion ruin it, that was not part of the cinematic, same for thrall casting his death laser into deathwing's face and turning him into dust instantly.
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure there will be a final cinematic just like at the end of dragon soul & icc.

Just what happens in it remains to be seen. Perhaps a brutal beheading and a new leader of the horde stepping up.
    Hi

Oh no, sorry, I'm truly talking about his death. NOT THE CINEMATIC.

Files were datamined that all that remains upon death is the Tusks of Mannoroth representing his corpse, however this was a while back.

So yeah, the basis was that "When you kill garrosh, is his death orc animation? Or does he explode due to the share instability of Y'Shaarj's power.

Just haven't seen any kill videos thats all

NOTHING TO DO WITH CINEMATIC

Cinematics like the ones you refer to are either heavily hidden and encrypted in the files, or get added in during the patchs release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post

Files were datamined that all that remains upon death is the Tusks of Mannoroth representing his corpse, however this was a while back.

So yeah, the basis was that "When you kill garrosh, is his death orc animation? Or does he explode due to the share instability of Y'Shaarj's power.

Same thing, dont think they added it in.

Just gotta wait till the 10th of september when the top guild plow threw the normal modes

Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post

Oh. Well in that case I'm sure they just have a generic orc death animation as a placeholder right now, and if there was a kill video it would likely have been on the front page.