Can 85 warriors solo dread waste/kunlai rare spawns?

Currently having an easy time doing jade forest enemies, with a level of 400 arms thanks to OP second wind.

Hows about the others? doing it for my 440 chestplate and cloaks/

Its doable, but naturally it would take bit more time

Kun lai yes. Dread waste mantids, nope unless you are really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    Currently having an easy time doing jade forest enemies, with a level of 400 arms thanks to OP second wind.
    well just remember when a warlock kills a rare, they killed it because skill

but i doubt you are going to be killing anything in dread wastes without some kind of assistance. kun lai should probably be fine.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Get a bro to fly you around on a 2-person flyer and kill the stuff for you. Makes getting between them quick and easy.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

It's doable, however your damage output has to exceed the damage input (I know, very basic), which would be difficult do manage while also performing the mechanics of the fights and bieng at a low ilvl. Performing the mechanics flawlessly will get you far with the rare spawns, but in the end they do a ton of damage with standard melee auto-attacks and you need to be able to outpace it and mitigate it. I've heard many people say that all the rares are soloable at any item level which simply is not true.

I guess the question is... Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Brondo View Post
    I guess the question is... Why?
    85 twinking?
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

10+ Year Old Account
    why arms when you could go prot. should be able to outheal autoattack with ease.

Deleted
    I once saw 85 paladin soloing Krol in dread wastes, was hoping it would kill him but he was really good, had to give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    why arms when you could go prot. should be able to outheal autoattack with ease.
    1 Mistake is death though, and takes like 10-15 mins as prot to kill one, not worth the exp.

Deleted
    i have done almost all rares at 85 mainly just for xp and blue gear plate classes have the easiest time. In fact at 85 you will have more hit because of how bad item scaling is in mop so it really isn't that hard only prob is the mobs around the rares and interrupts missing.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dazjin/simple <------ my 85 warrior with some rare gear.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gueface/simple <------- my 87 dk who has all the rare blue stuff. Farmed the stuff at 85

as you can see i have done the townlong and the vale rares with ease in fact the vale ones are higher lvl but there are at lmost no mobs.
    Last edited by mmocfaf99010a6; 2013-08-22 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    85 warriors? I guess you can do it with 2 or 3!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    1 Mistake is death though, and takes like 10-15 mins as prot to kill one, not worth the exp.
    fair point on the kill speed but i don't think the point is to earn xp?