Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Where to find ptr 5.4 DPS simulation lists?

I've been searching and googling for a while, but can't seem to find a list of the latest simcraft results from the ptr 5.4.
    Could anyone be so kind to show me the way?
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

Simcraft doesn't have BIS lists for every spec for next tier yet.

They aren't out yet.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

If you really want them you'll probably have to contact the respective classes' SimC devs and see if they've done preliminary simulations.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

There was one a few days ago with Fire mages being #1,Arcane #2 about 35-40k ahead of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    Poor warlocks

Why is Feral listed twice? o.O

Signature Created by Jassinta

15+ Year Old Account
    Okey ive seen those on FB too. But where is the actual link?

Is there a reference for those numbers? They look....odd

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Why is Feral listed twice? o.O
    And prot pally listed but other tanks not....

Quote Originally Posted by Superlolz View Post
    And prot pally listed but other tanks not....
    At first I thought that the second Feral should have been Guardian, but yeah something fishy that Prot Pally is listed but not Guardian or Brewmaster who also tend to have pretty high DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    At first I thought that the second Feral should have been Guardian, but yeah something fishy that Prot Pally is listed but not Guardian or Brewmaster who also tend to have pretty high DPS.
    You can't even "sim" tank dps unless you give a Vengeance range because of how tank dps scales.

Those Destro numbers seem really, really high.

The prot paladin numbers are in simcraft while other tanks' aren't only because Theck has worked on the paladin simcraft, while most tank specs are not currently fully supported. Also, it's basically pointless to include because it is based on a certain vengeance level that may or may not be relevant.

Also, that sim is most definitely not up to date, as currently dw frost is simming ahead of 2h frost single target, by a pretty large margin. I'm sure there are plenty of other errors too, plus the fact that number tuning isn't done yet. Furthermore, I'm not certain as to the source of the ranking linked above, but it was evidently done in some version of current gear, or else new gear scaled down. Basically, you can pretty much ignore those rankings at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Is there a reference for those numbers? They look....odd
    Ok someone was so kind to share the link: http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=6406810&rand=431

Translation is not provided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, and I was seriously considering gearing my monk up for next patch. Looks like I'm going back to my mage.

Whenever I've seen Feral twice on one sim, one is usually marked as "Advanced Rotation". Not sure what that means but perhaps the label was just left out of this screen shot.

Those numbers look very wrong. In particular, the frost DK numbers are completely wrong (DW is closer/ahead of 2H) so I have no idea how they got the numbers.

What this list isn't even right at all. First off tier 15? We're going to tier 16, so expect 300-350k dps in BiS. Second, these numbers are less than Tier 15 BiS. Like for example I sim at 240k right now.