Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Is there heaven in warcraft?

Where do all dead people go after death?

Mod warnings:
    Also, guys, do NOT turn this into a religious debate please. Not only is this not the place for it, but it is against the forum rules. -Tziva
    Keep the discussion to Warcraft. -Daetur
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-08-22 at 11:16 PM.

Deleted
    Why must they go somewhere?

Dead people don't go anywhere in real life.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    The recycle bin on the desktop

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    Six feet under counts as going somewhere

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is a definite "Lore" for heaven. Obviously there's a spirit realm (or several, for that matter). I believe many of those that follow "The Light" may believe in similar values of Catholicism, and believe in form of heaven. I think, on the average, the topic of actual specific 'religion' is avoided in most cases, and with good reason.

"Dead People" often end up in one of several places. Either their spirit remains on the physical plane (ghosts, spirits, wraiths, etc), they are on a slightly lower level (that you can only see while temporarily dead), or go to deeper levels that may only be accessible via magic or portals.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

http://wowpedia.org/Crusader_Bridenbrad

I suppose that's close enough to it.

There is a place were the dead are at peace and can rest, don't know if it is heaven spirit realm or whatever. Sylvanas got there the first time she died, after Arthas death however she went to the void.

So the concepts seem to be there.

I think it depends on religion/race. Night elves become wisps, trolls go to Bwonsomde(or however it's spelled), shamans become ancestor spirits to help future shamans, etc.

There are many different afterlifes.

Deleted
    Why must they go somewhere?

There's a difference between a game and real life.

In a game, a higher power can exist, and so can a heaven, and a hell, or whatever there might be in the game files.

Such things do not exist in real life. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin View Post
    Source please

Deleted
    Better question might be, is there anything that resembles hell?

They search for their corpse as a spirit and once they find it, they just resurrect and continue their adventure. )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Source please
    You cant prove something doesnt exist, only that it does. So until proven otherwise, his statement remains true. But we should rather be focussing on gamelore, otherwise this will get locked pretty quickly due to "religion bashing" and such..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Where do all dead people go after death?
    SH GY because some noob capped it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Better question might be, is there anything that resembles hell?
    Yes. According to Sylvanas' short story, this is the place she goes after death. She even meets Arthas there. I would assume there is a counterpart for this place, aka a heaven of sorts.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2013-08-22 at 08:45 PM.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    You cant prove something doesnt exist, only that it does. So until proven otherwise, his statement remains true. But we should rather be focussing on gamelore, otherwise this will get locked pretty quickly due to "religion bashing" and such..
    <-- indicate pranking, fun, playful. Hence I hoped everybody would have seen it as a joke, sorry for not being clear about that

since you have prayers actually healing people, resurrecting dead people, spirit realm, ghosts etc, we can safely assume wow has 'working' higher powers and afterlife.
    whether its a omnipresent force, probably not, since different beings die differently, and some like titans and old gods might not have working afterlife.

Wherever people go when they die, you can bet it will be raided in some future expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin View Post
    I see you guys are ignorant and not smart, but yeah... I'm pretty sure you know much more about after-live experiences and you have very accurate sources.
    Good to know.

OT:
    Some Nathrezim are going to the Twisting Nether, which mean that their souls cannot be "destroyed", but their bodies can.

Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    You cant prove something doesnt exist, only that it does.
    I really like how people are trying to show everyone that they know everything about everything, but in the end they know NOTHING.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2013-08-22 at 08:46 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They just go on to the next expansion...