Poll: Do you like this class concept so far?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    It is a good idea, but blizzard like to Balance there classes and if you look at it now.

Cloth: Mages, Priests Warlocks
    Leather Druids, Monks, Rogues
    Mail Hunters shamans
    Plate Warrior Paladin, Death knight

IF and thats a huge if, they put in a new class, it be a mail user.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebble View Post
    Gonna have to go with no, sorry.

Far too much overlap with existing classes.
    its ok i respect ur opinion.
    maybe my other concepts will please u more...

Deleted
    Could you see trolls getting druid or tauren paladin? there are numerous examples that "didnt make sense" and still blizzard implemented those class/race combo

the tauren paladin lore was entirely made up for cataclysm i think

Voodoo doctor class is totally possible

10+ Year Old Account
    I as well see it being a bit too overlapping with other classes, such as the shaman and warlock, and their lore is basically that of a troll priest (shadow magic, rituals, spirits). I'm looking at the Shadow Hunter from WC3 (basically the witch doctor hero) and all of his spells are in game already, minus his ultimate: hex, chain heal, damage totem; which, as you can tell, is entirely the shaman.

This is basically the same problem I would have with a tinker class. It just seems that they've covered a majority of the class through engineering, and I'm not sure if it would be worth it vs another class being added with less in common with existing ones.

If they were to ever add 4th specs / support specs, I could see them working a witch doctor type thing into shaman with different CC wards/totems and buffs, like the witch doctor units from WC3 perhaps.

I appreciate the work that you've done though with all your ideas! I'm a huge sucker for bards, so I enjoyed reading through the bard post you have, and I would put money down on a necromancer/life-drain focused 4th spec for warlocks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Here's the problem you see. World of Warcraft Shamans are a mix of Witch Doctors, Shadow Hunters, Shamans and Farseers. Just about every element from all of those units from Warcraft 3 have become the Shaman. In other words, those 'classes' simply can't be anymore because they combined and became the Shaman. Any attempt at making these classes will....Surprise, surprise, make a Shaman.
    I do understand your point friend and I do think its a firm statement. But I will not just shut my eyes and pretend that shamans are Witch doctors or just stop imagining that there are other possibilities besides being a shaman, even if it is a witch docotr-shaman, farseer-shaman or shadow hunter-shaman. Now i'm not saying that shamans don't have elements from the farseer but I don't think it has enough from the witch doctor or shadow hunter so that is why I decided to make this class.

Deleted
    Aight Dogs XD!

Time for another Up Date!
    Rotations have been improved, spells been added and even the OP has been cleaned a little bit for your pleasure .
    Plz comment men and stay away from the Voodoo =P

Deleted
    Didn't read it through, but yeah..

I guess you're thinking of some sort of Diablo 3 witch doctor.

Maybe sometime in the future, but I don't want a new class or race in a while in wow tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    It is a good idea, but blizzard like to Balance there classes and if you look at it now.

Cloth: Mages, Priests Warlocks
    Leather Druids, Monks, Rogues
    Mail Hunters shamans
    Plate Warrior Paladin, Death knight

IF and thats a huge if, they put in a new class, it be a mail user.
    Thank you =). I am not saying that it should be the absolute next class to come to the game, as I in fact agree that the next should b mail. However, after that, all bets are available on all armors again =P