Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Possible X-Pac leak

A guy over on 4chan posted a pretty long and detailed post regarding the , possible , conten of the next expansion Pack .
    This is also my first Thread ever , so please be gentle .
    - http://pastebin.com/vszFYq2p
    Pastebin of the Whole Post
    - http://imgur.com/cc55qvJ
    Picture of the Post
    If I can remember it right last time there was a similar post regarding the last expansions .
    Keep in mind that 4chan is filled with trolls so it could just be another shitpost .

Some of that sounds plausible but Warchief Lor'themar? I don't think so.

More hints this is BS: Path of the Titans (again?), 4th spec. The rest of it could be plausible, but without knowing the 4chan's person history it could just be random speculation about things they think would be cool. Some of the zones sound neat

Deleted
    'As usual I post, you call bullshit, its all confirmed at blizzcon. So buckle up.'

How can this be confirmed at Blizzcon if the event takes place in november?

And the grammar is pretty fucking horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    To be fair, I think he's a levelheaded choice. Just don't know how it would happen.

I like a lot of the concepts here, but the mount section confused me. Climbing spider mounts?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

More hints this is BS: Path of the Titans (again?), 4th spec. The rest of it could be plausible, but without knowing the 4chan's person history it could just be random speculation about things they think would be cool. Some of the zones sound neat
    It's fake.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Players are sent to explore the newly discovered entrance to the ruins in Remtravel’s Excavation by both Malfurion Stormrage and Warchief Lor’themar
    Players will finally encounter the Prophet Zul, the avatar of Nzoth
    Definitely fake.

Shame, there's some cool stuff in there.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-08-25 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Definitely fake.

Shame, there's some cool stuff in there.
    Lol imagine if all this is fake but Lor'themar does become Warchief.

Warchief Lor'themar? Pinkskins rule both the Alliance and Horde? Madness.

That makes the expansion sound extremely boring, to be honest.

Hopefully it's not too accurate

In all fairness he did say "NO >4th spec". But I don't believe it until I see it.

A great deal of it sounds feasible and interesting. However, things like Path of the Titans and the Fourth Spec essentially confirm it is a fan made concept someone's attempting to pass of as real. Still, not to bad in terms of content.

Actually, the leak says "no 4th spec".

However, it's a well-thought fake.

That post said NO 4 spec, new races, new classes, along with no new models at launch. That coincides with the news that the new models are only 25% done. That part seems completely plausible to me given Chilton's quote. The rest seems interesting, but I guess we'll see. Blizzcon cannot come soon enough.

Deleted
    I'd have hoped so - he's the only leader that seems competent and a man of conviction.

I'm more sceptical about Azjol'nerub being a 2 level leveling zone - it's supposed to be huge, you could make an entire expansion out of Azjol. That's more me HOPING they aren't just doing what they did in WOTLK again (2 tiny instances that crap all over Anub), if you don't have time to do Azjol justice, don't do it at all - don't give a half arsed version of it just because.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....really?.....F A K E! -.-

Battlegrounds:
    >Defence of the Alehouse
    >Azshara crater

Blizzard already said the stopped working on a DotA like Bg

Deleted
    The Maelstrom has nothing to do with Deathwing's breaking into Azeroth nor it can be healed by the Earth Elemental Lady Therazane. So, for that only is fake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumdidum View Post
    Battlegrounds:
    >Defence of the Alehouse
    >Azshara crater

Blizzard already said the stopped working on a DotA like Bg
    I just noticed that.

I'm not sure if people have too much time on their hands if they're making fakes like this, or too little time if they don't know that one line invalidates it all.

Lor'themar is almost confirmed warchief for me. Have you done Dominance Offensive and Isle of Thunder quests?

No new class, no 4th spec and no new player models will be downfall for Blizzard...

Always fun to read these.