Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aven Reddins View Post
    Jaina's brother, Derek, is dead isn't he? How could he locate the Heart of Neptulon
    Actually... his boat was set on fire, and then sunk in the ocean.

People assumed that means he's dead. For all we know, he did indeed survive somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty sure that in a rather recent interview one of the head cheeses mentioned how the scattered zones in Cata have been a very bad idea.
    With that, I seriously doubt that we will get but another "all across the board zones" expansion.
    Additionally I also kind of doubt that we will have a lot of underwater stuff again. Vashj'ir was very controversial, and many people totally disliked it. That swimming around stuff was at times quite annoying. And I say that as someone who actually liked the zone in the overall..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

It has troll dungeons...must be real.

It's not hard to make some speculation and have half of it being true after you already knew the name of the xpac. If TDB is indeed the next xpac then it will easy to predict what zones will likely be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I dunno. Why don't you ask Vol'jin, who went behind Garrosh's back and sought help from the Alliance to deal with the Zul'Gurub uprising?
    People going behind Garrosh's back to deal with problems he won't take seriously is par for course. He's an awful leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So, a random poster on 4chan is telling the truth and a poster on MMOChamp is lying?
    No, a random poster on 4chan is just passing around leaked stuff that has a track record of being correct (even if it changes by the final product, the leak was correct at it's time of release)

The reason an MMOchampion poster is lying is because he didn't write that, and I remember when parts of it were passed around the internet (most of it was not originally released via 4chan), so his story already doesn't make sense because he claimed to have written it for 4chan.

But, good try, little guy. Maybe you'll pull a fast one on me, someday.

Deleted
    Sounds pretty awesome, which means it's probably not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I am pretty sure that in a rather recent interview one of the head cheeses mentioned how the scattered zones in Cata have been a very bad idea.
    With that, I seriously doubt that we will get but another "all across the board zones" expansion.
    Additionally I also kind of doubt that we will have a lot of underwater stuff again. Vashj'ir was very controversial, and many people totally disliked it. That swimming around stuff was at times quite annoying. And I say that as someone who actually liked the zone in the overall..
    The leak says most of the zones are underground, not underwater. But there are a few.

And there were plenty of people who loved Vashj'ir.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    blizzard have stated in the past that the last boss of wow gonna be Sargeras and the last level will be 100. So this "leak" cant be right at all.

If next gonna be a maelstrom/azshara expansion. max lvl will be 95.

I personaly think that we will get 2 new xpacs now that titan was delayed
    Uh source on that???

Fake cuz:

1)90-100 Level
    2)Azhara as the main villan (The Dark Below is related with demons, not with Nagas or the Old gods)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLoreALot View Post
    No, a random poster on 4chan is just passing around leaked stuff that has a track record of being correct (even if it changes by the final product, the leak was correct at it's time of release)

The reason an MMOchampion poster is lying is because he didn't write that, and I remember when parts of it were passed around the internet (most of it was not originally released via 4chan), so his story already doesn't make sense because he claimed to have written it for 4chan.

So, then, a random poster on 4chan is telling the truth and a poster on MMOChamp is lying. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    i think this may be the same guy's post about MoP: (edit: i'm just basing this conclusion on where it came from and the writing style, etc)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837

almost nothing was correct, actually.
    lollll everybody needs to see this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    He was never wrong since TBC, btw
    He? Who? I don't see any tripcode to prove that he isn't just some random person trying to troll /v/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Fake cuz:

1)90-100 Level
    2)Azhara as the main villan (The Dark Below is related with demons, not with Nagas or the Old gods)
    Haha Oh man, that second statement.

Ah, ignorance.

The 'leaker' (whoever he is) clearly isn't the source of what he spreads around. Like I said, I saw a lot of this stuff like two weeks ago, before the alleged leaker ever posted any of it on 4chan (I assume he did it recently, at least.)

That doesn't mean I take -everything- in this thread or the leaks for 100% sure, as stuff is subject to change (which is likely the case in a lot of stuff, I mean, this expansion wont undergo serious development for a little while longer now). What I do know for certain is, whoever(s) collected and compiled this, I feel I can trust- as I did with all the other leaks-. Whether it changes drastically or not, future leaks/official confirmations will tell. You can't sit there and say "Oh, this incredibly early leak of the MoP expansion wasn't 100% correct with the release, CLEARLY it's all fake lol."
    Don't you for a second talk with any moral authority about ignorance. He's full of shit. Go back and read his MoP post and tell me that's "95% accurate". Give me a break.

Most of his MoP post was flat out ridiculous. How is anyone taking this guy seriously? This "leak" is obviously so full of shit and based on his past, we can't take anything he said seriously because it's all been bullshit.

This is fake because of
    this
    >Tomb of Sargeras
    >The Abyssal Maw
    >Azshara crater
    >4th specs across the board

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    That is hilarious. Maybe this person is just a good guesser with a wild imagination.
    He said he may think that's the guy.

I could post a naked picture of James Earl Jones, and write "This may be the guy trying to guess it" aswell, but I'd still have no idea wether it's true or not.

Okay lets go with that. Somehow the crap mists "leak" that was entirely wrong because it was fake might be legit now? Is that how it works?

I wasn't saying anything about this one either way. The guy could be on the level. Just saying that the other one being associated with this? Yeah i wrote it as a joke. It was also wrong, intentionally. So do not take it as proof of this ones legitimacy. If i can crap something out to annoy a friend who hates pandaren theres nothing to say someone else cannot do exactly the same thing here.

The thing that gives it away for me is the Azjol Nerub reference. Thats total fanboy-ism right there, they wont ever revisit old areas and make you re level or dungeon in them, that would spark a HUGE outcry from the community.

People want to see it for really bad(for the life of me I dont know why) so the dude added it to try and persuade more people that it was legit. And the Maelstrom gives it away to, why on earth would we go back to it? The world Pillar is reassembled, the elements are at peace, Deathwing is destroyed and from my knowledge the Maelstrom isnt breaking anymore. Theres no reason to go back to it and again, people would flip out if they made us level somewhere we already did once or a place similar to it.

Iam sorry, but having older bosses come from 2-3 expacs later to be some super boss now is just the lamest, weakest most re-hashed idea you can possibly think of. I do not want to see any Azjol Nerub spiders, if people loved them so much they should have pushed for it during the expac and gotten a styled raid around it instead of Ulduar. But they wanted Ulduar and ToC was an easy filler for ICC, they wouldnt have had enough time to add an elaborate story/raid for the spiders, its something we all just have to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    Don't you for a second talk with any moral authority about ignorance. He's full of shit. Go back and read his MoP post and tell me that's "95% accurate". Give me a break.

Most of his MoP post was flat out ridiculous. How is anyone taking this guy seriously? This "leak" is obviously so full of shit and based on his past, we can't take anything he said seriously because it's all been bullshit.
    Once again, because you don't like reading, I will say:

He is not the source of the leaks, this guy is merely spreading this around. These leaks have typically been real, even if the final product has changed. These are VERY early development leaks, not stuff leaked a half a year into game development. Get a clue, Roo.