Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Still waiting on a source. All we've seen is the MoP one and it was horribly inaccurate. Why can't any of you seem to provide a source?
    If they were posted on 4chan, then they are probably very very long gone forever.

Deleted
    K heres what bothers me ... all those hints about next xpac been "dragon land"
    And heres the real problem i see so far... new race will be gnolls... Dont tell i didnt worn u

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Once again reading is just too hard for people.
    IT SAYS
    NO 4TH SPEC! Gawd damn.

Honestly I don't really trust it. But I'd honestly buy it if this is what it was.
    I'm not all that keen on a Naga/Old God expansion but this got me a little excited.

Pity we still have months until we find out.
    If this was a legitimate expansion id actually be tempted to get back into WoW again, the lore and atmosphere described sounds great and seems much better planned than usual.

Sadly I have very little faith Blizzard would promise and deliver features and settings like this anymore.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by elmowaki View Post
    The only thing he had correct was that it had panda's in it and it has a asian theme. Wich is obvious when you knew the name of the expansion already.
    blizz just killed 3 years of titan to start fresh. they ALWAYS change their minds (faction specific anything), string things out (everything thrall-related), push things until later (abyssal maw), or never use them at all (emerald dream)

all you can do is read the post, get the gist of what is going on and wait to see what blizz does. he may be 100% right today but by next week things have changed. if someone had predicted the path of the titans for cata they'd have been wrong, but only because blizz changed their minds.

i'm not really concerned with the details, just the general idea and he's always right. he predicted mop's general theme and was called a liar. he predicted the world revamp for cata and was called a liar

between this and the "fake" trademark, i would put money on the next expansion being about azshara. the details will change on a weekly basis until release

Deleted
    Still waiting on a source. All we've seen is the MoP one and it was horribly inaccurate. Why can't any of you seem to provide a source?
    Just so people can stop talking about the MoP 'leak', that paticular leak was not done by the same guy as this one, as evidenced by Dope Danny with post #121 on Page 7 of this thread.

As for why no one can give a source, that was also answered earlier in the thread, due to 4chan's rules, if a thread goes past page 10 due to lack of bumps/interest it is auto-deleted. Only way those leaks pop-up is if one of the archive sites still has them.
    Last edited by mmoc7427b70b47; 2013-08-25 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Answering the quotee's question.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fore-Blizz-did

The guy has/had an account on Mmo champion and the thread was erased about 30 minutes after it was posted.

Possibly by Bou since he's basically owned by Blizzard now?

Quote Originally Posted by mmotroof View Post
    this guy is always right. it's correct and has been for wotlk, cata and mop
    every fucking time a genius on MMOC calls bullshit though
    blizz changes their minds on a weekly basis. always have and always will. a lot of what is in this post won't make it, a lot of new stuff will

the overall vibe will be the same though

what's this, shame on you 4 times now?
    Could you people please link the proof of these past predictions becoming true already? All I've seen is the MoP one and it missed the mark 500 billion miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    I find some of this hard to believe - why would any "sub race" of the existing races require additional skeletal work? He specifically says that "animation work" is the reason the new models wouldn't be there at launch because subraces add it - that makes no sense; you add subraces....so? Subraces are almost all texture/particle work - I can't see any reason they'd need skeleton changes on top of creating whole fucking new skeletons.

Sounds like this is someone's "wish list" for a new expansion more than the actual feature list.

That said, I'd dig it to hell and back if it were true - spider mounts to navigate the terrain and climb walls? Fuck yes.
    Return of the Abyssal Maw raid? Yes.

Is this true? Who the fuck knows.
    Well, for example, say the orcs use thralls model, an upright one with no hunch, but they also give you garrosh model. Two entirely different sets of animations for the same race would be needed. I really hope they do this.

OT: I'd buy it in a heartbeat if that was all true.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Complete BS. I'm 99.99% certain that Naga will be made playable in TDB, if Queen Azshara is indeed the main villain.

And as much as I'd love sub races, the chances are very slim for that happening.
    Blizzard said they didn't want races that haven't got 2 legs. That's not to say they can't change their minds, but I think this is something they'll stick with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    Just so people can stop talking about the MoP 'leak', that paticular leak was not done by the same guy as this one, as evidenced by Dope Danny with post #121 on Page 7 of this thread.
    I've said in a previous post that the MoP leak was probably not by the same guy. I just find it hard to believe that there are so many people claiming that this guy is right and yet not one of them could provide any kind of source.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    As for why no one can give a source, that was also answered earlier in the thread, due to 4chan's rules, if a thread goes past page 10 due to lack of bumps/interest it is auto-deleted. Only way those leaks pop-up is if one of the archive sites still has them.
    I must've missed that when it was said in this thread. I don't use 4chan, but I guess that makes sense.
    Last edited by Lime; 2013-08-25 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry, edited my original post to answer your question.

I've said in a previous post that the MoP leak was probably not by the same guy. I just find it hard to believe that there are so many people claiming that this guy is right and yet not one of them could provide any kind of source.
    He's on the website or was if they didn't delete his account, and obviously getting silenced by the mods since they erased his MOP thread almost immediately after originally posting it (if it's the same guy).

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...fore-Blizz-did

If any leaks are posted on this site, Blizz immediately calls Boub and tells him to get rid of it, which he probably has to for legal reasons.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2013-08-25 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Could you people please link the proof of these past predictions becoming true already? All I've seen is the MoP one and it missed the mark 500 billion miles.
    if you want a prediction that is 100% spot on, blizz can't even give you one about 5.4
    all this has happened before
    you half-assed skeptics claim it's fake (you all fucking said a panda expansion was impossible) then blizzcon happens, you forget the predictions and start meatshielding all the new expansion's content from naysayers

so all you folks who said "no way pandas could flesh out a whole expansion" started talking about how "pandas are from wc3, they're more part of the lore than draenei"

so damn wishy washy

how about this, mark THIS thread and tell me if the next expansion is or isn't about azshara
    of course it won't be spot on, at this point, blizz has no clue exactly what they'll end up doing. fuck the vanilla manual said dwarves could be mages at launch and they couldn't, they scrapped that AFTER they printed those manuals.

your wotlk box shows aerial fights in wg, that was scrapped

ETC

While I remain convinced that Dark Below is the next expac, nothing listed up there makes any sense at all. It's a fake.

I must've missed that when it was said in this thread. I don't use 4chan, but I guess that makes sense.
    mark this. come back in november. if he's 10% right, he was probably giving you a legitimate leak. how many folks guessed it was a burning legion expansion until the dark below thing happened?

everyone. nobody is creating all this shit about an unconfirmed trademark

The problem with leaks is that , true or not, without context they always sound like one huge asspull.

I, personally, think this is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    While I remain convinced that Dark Below is the next expac, nothing listed up there makes any sense at all. It's a fake.
    "there is no way pandas will be the focus of the next expansion, they were a joke in wc3 meant for shits and giggles"
    -quote from a naysayer in mop's version of this leak

"it would be a waste of time to redo the whole world when we barely even use it anymore. people stand in org and sw and queue to cap"
    -quote from naysayer in cata's version of this leak

i don't know about wotlk's version, i can't remember it, but people shot it down

A non Sargeras expansion is not going to hit lvl 100, it's just not.

a leak doesn't give you his fucking name and address or he stops being able to leak things AND gets sued. i know that's the chickenshit passive aggressive way to be a naysayer with internet non-abortions these days, but it's idiotic. you can choose to believe or disbelieve but you can't prove anything

that's what a leak is. you'll find out later if it's real and when he leaks the next expansion in 2 years you can go through this all again

that's how the world works. get in line

Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    You will farm Ogri for at least a year, be assured
    Oh, Ogri'la then? What do you do if you're already exalted with them?
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.