Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So, Dalaran hovering over Orgrimmar WAS on the table, like some of us were expecting. Too bad it didn't work technically.

Also, we can take Rexxar from the future Warchief list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad to hear that don't have extensive plans for people like Me'dan, with huge storylines behind them.

Nice to see they haven't thrown Gallywix/Alleria/Turalyon overboard permanently, and that we will see Draenei and Naaru story eventually.

The Klaxxi question was a waste, as we knew the answer, but I'm happy with this interview.

Edit: Dalaran over Orgrimmar during the siege with Jaina and her mages raining down on the orcs would have been super impressive.

He's teasing us in the comments, now.

Curse you, Cox!

Deleted
    I love it when you talk about lore, Jesse Wish you'd do it more often. Hopefully that another interview Kosak promised will happen in the future! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

Curse you, Cox!
    Oh gosh, I'm not sure if I should be worried or excited. Come on Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

Curse you, Cox!
    hey mans got some aliens who needs thems buttshots.

man like that needs some secrets
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I agree with Cox, we need to team-up the hybrids of Warcraft universe!

10+ Year Old Account
    • Removing the Kor'kron from the Undercity
    • Battle in the Barrens alongside Rexxar
    • Dalaran's aerial siege on Orgrimmar

Dammit Blizzard, stop cutting out the good stuff. (And yes, I realize that there were technical issues with that last one.)
    Last edited by Lime; 2013-08-25 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    -Retaking the Undercity
    -Battle in the Barrens alongside Rexxar
    -Dalarans aerial siege on Orgrimmar

Dammit Blizzard, stop cutting out the good stuff. (And yes, I realize that there were technical issues with that last one.)
    yeah thats the only one i really dont agree with. 5.3 was pretty lacking in content so i dont really see how they couldnt find time for those first two
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah thats the only one i really dont agree with. 5.3 was pretty lacking in content so i dont really see how they couldnt find time for those first two
    This might explain:

"The team size has increased 40% and another 40% increase is planned, which will hopefully allow for a new content patch every month, a new raid tier every three to five months, and an annual expansion."

They want to speed-up WoW's content release, throwing everything they got. Things will end up being cut at the end.

I'm still irritated that they insist that the Dalaran purge was a major Alliance "fist bump" event.

Those Blood Elves weren't even combatants.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

I have a strong feeling that whatever kept Sylvanas out of the limelight in MoP will be revealed in 5.5 or the next expansion. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a secret army of Forsaken and death knights holed up somewhere out of Garrosh's sight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FCJKSD3093 View Post
    I have a strong feeling that whatever kept Sylvanas out of the limelight in MoP will be revealed in 5.5 or the next expansion. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a secret army of Forsaken and death knights holed up somewhere out of Garrosh's sight.
    Kicking the Kor'kron Marshall Law from Undercity was what kept Sylvanas out, Kosak answered to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    This might explain:

"The team size has increased 40% and another 40% increase is planned, which will hopefully allow for a new content patch every month, a new raid tier every three to five months, and an annual expansion."

They want to speed-up WoW's content release, throwing everything they got. Things will end up being cut at the end.
    yeah i guess they couldve been busy with 5.4/future content, but still 5.3 was pretty light. only patch in mists i wasnt happy with

And Draenei - they getting some story soon?
    All signs point to no. You just got the same answer they've been giving to that question for years. Blizzard should trademark "someday."

Someday™: Never going to happen, but we'll continue to string you along anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah i guess they couldve been busy with 5.4/future content, but still 5.3 was pretty light. only patch in mists i wasnt happy with
    They (world building team) were actually busy with the next xpac.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    All signs point to no. You just got the same answer they've been giving to that question for years. Blizzard should trademark "someday."

Someday™: Never going to happen, but we'll continue to string you along anyway.
    It wasn't "someday", it was "due". "Due" means that they are working on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Which came first, Titans or Old Gods?"

"I can't answer that."

"Will we find out the answer soon?"

"No."

FUUUUUUU-

It wasn't "someday", it was "due". "Due" means that they are working on them.
    You're right, it was "some point" not "someday."

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You're right, it was "some point" not "someday."
    look if the next expansion isnt burning legion (most likely isnt) then its pretty much guaranteed the one afterwards will be. draenei can wait another year

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    "Which came first, Titans or Old Gods?"

"I can't answer that."

"Will we find out the answer soon?"

"No."

FUUUUUUU-
    Haha, exactly!