Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well based on what's going on and the servers reaching their HARD limit. They would be wise to push the official launch date.
    Don't think they can do that at this point but yes that was an argument of mine early on.

If they're crippled by the population numbers during an EA, which tends to much lesser than that of the actual launch (y'know dem last minute buyers), I am loathe to consider what will happen then come Tuesday. It's one of the reasons I was hoping to get a bit of a proper head start before the shit REALLY hit the proverbial fan.

Now, we may all be waiting a good long while before some sort of stability is actually managed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already deal with....that on Dota II

I don't feel like dealing with Japan.

Agreed.

However, considering how vocal everyone has been about their dislikes can you imagine the uproar from everyone else about it being pushed back. I'm thinking it would make the latest topics pale in comparison.
    Obviously but they aren't thinking long term. They just think short term.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Can anyone point me to the main scenario quest after the Envoy one where we get the airship pass? I'm level 20 and don't know if I'm missing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shardik View Post
    Can anyone point me to the main scenario quest after the Envoy one where we get the airship pass? I'm level 20 and don't know if I'm missing it.
    Oh my god.

Someone that is actually playing the game. IS IT AS GLORIOUS AS ONE COULD HOPE SHARDIK!?

Been warned to knock it off. Recent posting has been unacceptable. Infracted.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-08-26 at 02:22 AM.

Ugh, this is such a disaster. I'm done trying to log in I've been trying to for the past 10 hours every hour and have had no success. This has to be one of the worst launches I've seen in a long time I hope they get their shit together by the time it actually launches, so much for early access.

You know what else is the sad thing in all of this..

It's seeing how fragmented their team is in communicating with the population. I see some of the Devs actually giving some news on twitter and on the website about what's going on ingame. But the forums, facebook, webpage are a complete void, it became public anarchy, no Mods, no Devs, it's a community graveyard with no voice or control.

I would understand that they're overwhelmed. But I (personally) have no idea if they know that my problem exists, if they're working on it, if they ran out of keys, if they're fixing the problem.. Heck, if they even are aware of the problem that some keys have not been distributed. And that wait for an awnser and anxiety is killing me as a consumer.

I would be a happy consumer if they said public: We are aware that some players have not been awarded their early access as we ran out of keys / or we're fixing the problem.

I think the fact that I don't know if they know what's going on is actually the thing that's stressing me a bit out.

What is your opinion on their communication with the public about the ongoing issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    Ugh, this is such a disaster. I'm done trying to log in I've been trying to for the past 10 hours every hour and have had no success. This has to be one of the worst launches I've seen in a long time I hope they get their shit together by the time it actually launches.
    Most people are catching on that they should stay logged in since they wont get booted anyway for idleness.

Shows how genius these guys are working behind the scenes.

They kill off queues but also don't force people off (at least as a temporary measure) to allows others on at a more regular pace.

So yes, you're probably better doing something else. I personally am going to go to bed early tonight. Maybe I'll get lucky in the morning before work and get a couple of hours in.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not Blizzard communication. I think communication wise, they probably need to improve. I have criticisms of them but I'm keeping my passion in check.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you already pick up the quests to do the dungeons?

I wish they would talk to us more. They just keep saying the same thing over and over again. "Sorry! We're looking into it sorry! Play tanks sorry!" I would like to hear something else, we plan to do this about this that and everything. Probably cant tell us much though...

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Did you already pick up the quests to do the dungeons?
    No actually I havent, though I'm in the queue for the first tutorial one.

I didn't even realize people were having trouble playing till I checked here again. Guess getting stuck on my old JP server worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitterfly View Post
    -Snip-
    What they need to do is put in an AFK timer, I'm sure there's people they went to work this morning ect... and just stayed logged in which is taking up server space.
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2013-08-26 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitterfly View Post
    Oh my god.

Someone that is actually playing the game. IS IT AS GLORIOUS AS ONE COULD HOPE SHARDIK!?
    Not everyone is plagued by the issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    No actually I havent, though I'm in the queue for the first tutorial one.

I didn't even realize people were having trouble playing till I checked here again. Guess getting stuck on my old JP server worked out.
    Once you're in the game is smooth as can be. It's the getting in that is giving people trouble, and it's because the servers are packed. Release some new servers please!

When you do the last part of the airship city travel, and you speak to the last city leader (I think Uldah? can't remember) a new quest pops up right as you exit the room. It leads you back to Limsa Lominsa to start the dungeon quests. I would visit the leaders of each of the cities and you should run into the quest.

Yo. Does this game have big huge guilds like in WoW where everyone in the raid groups are expected to be guild members? Because I heard 24 man raids, 8 man parties.

Btw, I wanna play on my PS3 lol, I guess game comes out tomorrow but the past 3 pages or so have all been complaints about logging in...you're scaring me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-ordered the game this saturday, and I haven't received any registration codes, let alone mails other than the pre-order confirmation.
    Don't care about early access, but I'd like to register the game on my account to get it over with.

Are we supposed to receive these codes on launch day or beforehand?
    Not sure if I should contact customer support now or wait until the 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yo. Does this game have big huge guilds like in WoW where everyone in the raid groups are expected to be guild members? Because I heard 24 man raids, 8 man parties.

Btw, I wanna play on my PS3 lol, I guess game comes out tomorrow but the past 3 pages or so have all been complaints about logging in...you're scaring me.
    From what I've heard from a few people PS3 users are having no problem at all logging in, dunno if its true or not though.

From what I've heard from a few people PS3 users are having no problem at all logging in, dunno if its true or not though.
    Not really sure how that can be considering they use the same servers.

What they need to do is put in an AFK timer, I'm sure there's people they went to work this morning ect... and just stayed logged in which is taking up server space.
    Yeah a friend went out to get food without logging figuring he'd be kicked and when he came back 4 hours later he was still logged in.
    This is oddly reminiscent of the AFK "shops" people were using to stay logged in during the first week of Aion.

They need to add an AFK timer ASAP.

I know the game is still under some sort of an NDA, but anyone want to give some general sense of how it is? I'm intrigued by it but if it's just your modern day garden variety MMO experience in the FF world then I'll probably pass. I've certainly enjoyed FF games but I wouldn't say it's my favorite gaming world or anything.