Deleted
    With you 100% on that.
    Alas, this happens every sodding patch, they close wvws/bgs for hours & let the pvers have their funsies.

I was pottering about in borderlands, duelling some & laughing at others. Then we get the yellow text of doom that any time from 2 hours to twenty years we`ll be booted. Finally was, so few guildies went guilds server for duels & ta-da, that closes in minutes.

As if tht isn`t bad enough, the wvw points still keep ticking :$

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch downloading now!
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao, it appears that 2nd gen exotic minis now attack in combat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnAiQhkcmQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq9BbMWu0X8
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Lmao, it appears that 2nd gen exotic minis now attack in combat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnAiQhkcmQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq9BbMWu0X8
    Possible hint towards the mini-pet arena being playable soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a cruel person: I have sent many a mini to their diminutive little death, reveling in their tiny little screams as I shoved them mercilessly into the forge.
    Most of them squeak.
    Last edited by Karizee; 2013-08-21 at 05:13 PM.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    No, we need Polymock!

("Fixed an issue whereby some mini-pets could enter combat.")

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    That's what I meant (couldn't think of the word, was going to say Polyjuice but that's Harry Potter, right?), but it's a shame it was only a bug

Still, if someone was fiddling around with code for the Polymock arena, maybe that'd affect the minipets too?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Needs more pokemanz imo, not enough games have copied it yet. But ya the fact these things even had attack animations in the first place(and the fact they've said they want to do more with pets) is a good indicator they're going to go the pet dueling/pokemon route that WoW or various other games have been doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    Needs more pokemanz imo, not enough games have copied it yet. But ya the fact these things even had attack animations in the first place(and the fact they've said they want to do more with pets) is a good indicator they're going to go the pet dueling/pokemon route that WoW or various other games have been doing.
    Probably more in the tradition of GW1's polymock (after all, the Polymock Arena map has been in the game since the beta, they just haven't opened the asura gate yet!)

btw, they deployed a patch today to remove the health bars and combat skills from the mini's. Seems they aren't ready to launch this just quite yet ;-)
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    Were the animations any different from the full size mobs of the same type? Might have just been some crossed-code.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Is there a way to find out if a specific character name is in use on other servers than your home server?

In the game you can't make characters on different servers except your home server, are the only options these two; delete all current characters and then select a new home server (if the game lets you choose a new server in this case), or purchase a few new accounts and start making characters on various servers to see if the name is reserved there?
    Sorry dragothica, names are worldwide. There can be only one!
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Is there a way to find out if a specific character name is in use on other servers than your home server?

In the game you can't make characters on different servers except your home server, are the only options these two; delete all current characters and then select a new home server (if the game lets you choose a new server in this case), or purchase a few new accounts and start making characters on various servers to see if the name is reserved there?
    I believe names are across all servers.

Is the only way to get an ascended back piece via fractals? It looks like you can upgrade the Sclerite Karka Shell in the mystic forge, but won't that make it soulbound instead of account bound?

Normally it's the opposite lane. When you soulbound it already and upgrade it the item becomes accountbound again (so you can put it on another toon.

It just came to me that GM support is virtually non-existent in this game. How I can be sure that another Targaryen will get a forced name change or person having told me to kill myself will be suspended? No player control over support make one believe that all the reports are going to bitbucket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    How I can be sure that another Targaryen will get a forced name change or person having told me to kill myself will be suspended? No player control over support make one believe that all the reports are going to bitbucket.
    1. You don't in other games either
    2. You never get to decide who gets a forced name-change and the system in GW is the same as in WoW, flag someone and they investigate.
    3. If you can't take an "I ***** ur mom" or a "Go kill yourself" there are a couple of things you can do. 1. set yourself to offline so ppl can't PM you. 2. ignore and move on 3. run up to mom and ask what she did with "thapownerxxxx" after which you hang yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Normally it's the opposite lane. When you soulbound it already and upgrade it the item becomes accountbound again (so you can put it on another toon.
    Right now I think it's permanently account bound, at least I'm fairly sure I've swapped it between characters already (same with the white flower). It'd really suck if making it ascended soulbinds it.

Tackhisis trolling again... I wonder why he still is around. Playing the game?! Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    It just came to me that GM support is virtually non-existent in this game. How I can be sure that another Targaryen will get a forced name change or person having told me to kill myself will be suspended? No player control over support make one believe that all the reports are going to bitbucket.
    Why do you care what happens, report and move on like in every other game in existence.