Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    still doesnt provide any proof of former leaks

- - - Updated - - -

still no proof for anything in this thread
    Which means the claim that this expansion 'leak' was done by some mysterious credible guy that leaked accurate information for other expansions not true until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    As I've said, "The ones for WotLK, TBC and Cata? It has also been already said in this thread that it is highly unlikely that the claim of the TDB leaker being right since TBC can be substantiated due to 4chan's rule on wiping threads that aren't maintaining interest. So unless someone, somewhere managed to save those previous leaks, one of the archive sites has it or someone can contact said leaker and see if he still has the original leaks, it cannot be proven.".

The other MoP 'leak', the one where only the title was correct, with kvaldir fighting naga, has been claimed, in this thread, by a poster.
    almost nobody here has heard of these leaks. if any of them happened far more people would know about them like the masks in cata.

leaks must be fake
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    almost nobody here has heard of these leaks. if any of them happened far more people would know about them like the masks in cata.

leaks must be fake
    Probably. Although that doesn't necessarily rule this one out, just makes it look even more likely to be garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Is this a new term, expansioncrafting. It sounds like a fun game.
    So much fun some people at Blizzard even get paid to do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    So much fun some people at Blizzard even get paid to do this.
    now that would be a fun job! lol
    Hi

The 'leak' said NO 4th spec.
    oops, it's late. Or early... (7am)

10+ Year Old Account
    People should stop focusing on what "anonymous" posted where and requoting 100% unprovable statements as fact.

That being said, from a purely lore-based perspective, this setup makes total sense and is pretty exciting. In my opinion, the next expansion will be one of two things:
    Old Gods/Naga/Azshara OR the Legion. Now, based on what we know about the story so far, old gods and naga make more sense, since Wrathion states himself (in 5.4 after the SoO that he was planning to resolve the conflict in another year). Now there's nothing to say that there weren't time leaps between expacs before, in fact there surely were, however that seems to imply that there is still some time to go. Also, Anduin has a ways to go before he turns into Velen's vision. And Wrathion's story is as yet half unrevealed.

Some points make a lot of sense and will very likely be true. Lor'themar makes the most sense as new warchief, he got the most storyline and character setup during the MoP patches, and he will be a warchief that the Alliance can readily accept. A fun scenario I read a few days ago was that after Garrosh's defeat, Thrall intends to "crown" Vol'jin - however Wrynn and the Alliance interject and enforce Lor'themar as the new warchief, since they perceive him to be more amicable to their side and less threatening. Remember that Lor'themar pondered switching sides. Also, while the Horde vs Alliance conflict will persist in the game and lore, it will not be as overbearing as it has been during MoP in future expansions. There are bigger and badder threats out there that will once more unite the races of Azeroth.

TLR: the "leak" makes complete sense regardless of who posted it and his or her legitimacy, and could very well be roughly accurate. I believe there is a 50/50 chance right now for the expansion to actually be about N'zoth and Azshara. Path of the titans, Abyssal Maw and more have all been confirmed as being shelved, but not cancelled.

Either way, we win - while Pandaria was not very exciting for the Warcraft lore freaks, it was beautiful and led through a great story. Now we will return to the "canon" or more accurately, the "classic" Warcraft villains and storyline, and whether it will be the Legion or Old Gods, people will be excited. I will, anyway. There's so much to come, enjoy the ride!

Deleted
    Except the MoP 'leak' that has been banded about all through this thread has been claimed by a poster in this thread, as i've said many times.
    That's a given. I said that. I'm not discussing the MoP leak, I'm discussing all these other "leaks" What I'm asking for is how are the other "leaks" by the other guy that are somehow different from the self confessed MoP BS "leak" that you constantly reiterate somehow not fan fiction posing as insider news? It doesn't make a difference to me that they are different guys, it's still the same brand of BS. I don't know how clearer I have to make it. It's fan fiction and as such merits the same amount of consideration from me as all the other fan fiction out there; not much. BS is BS, doesn't matter who is spouting it.

Deleted
    Fake or not, I kind of like the idea. Deep underground and underwater zones with a deeprun tram -system. Gimme! The demons can wait another expansion if we are getting this. The fact that we could enter the underground zones from above sounds great as well. Imagine entering Azjol-Nerub from Dragonblight and then using the tram to get to...hmm, let's say Swamp of Sorrows and then coming back to surface there.

Yes, this "leak" has me excited.

I really hope this is actually true. If just for the confirmation of sub races...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    That's a given. I said that. I'm not discussing the MoP leak, I'm discussing all these other "leaks" What I'm asking for is how are the other "leaks" by the other guy that are somehow different from the self confessed MoP BS "leak" that you constantly reiterate somehow not fan fiction posing as insider news? It doesn't make a difference to me that they are different guys, it's still the same brand of BS. I don't know how clearer I have to make it. It's fan fiction and as such merits the same amount of consideration from me as all the other fan fiction out there; not much. BS is BS, doesn't matter who is spouting it.
    Ah sorry, completely misunderstood there. To answer; no one knows anything about the other leaks apart from the OP and one or two others in the thread. But, why does it matter? I doubt anyone here is taking it so seriously that they truely believe that this 'leak' is 100% fact (apart from the OP with the "always right since TBC" malarky). Furthermore, if it merits little to no consideration from you, why do you insist that the other leaks (the ones I have said cannot be subtantiated due to 4chan's thread cutting policy) need to be submitted for you to take this seriously, when no one else is taking it seriously?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    4th specs across the board.

FAKE!

Also, pretty sure the zones were lifted directly off a speculation thread on these forums.
    He said NO 4th specs across the board.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

I'm pretty sure Blizzard won't make the same fault again and release an expansion with zones completely divided to each other as it was in Cataclysm. So, nothing to discuss here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reckoner04 View Post
    Whether it's true or not, I like it. Not the naga though. Also, I hope there is a new class (tinker plz).
    I see more people talk about the "Tinker" I guess you're a character that builds sentry's etc? I dislike that (no hate :P) I rather have something like a Demonhunter :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    I'm pretty sure Blizzard won't make the same fault again and release an expansion with zones completely divided to each other as it was in Cataclysm. So, nothing to discuss here.
    Anything can always be improved and unless a massive island suddenly appears out of nowhere, there really isn't a better way of doing this. Going by this "leak" though, the zones would be connected via another sub-zone, so yeah, not a big deal really if true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Anything can always be improved and unless a massive island suddenly appears out of nowhere, there really isn't a better way of doing this. Going by this "leak" though, the zones would be connected via another sub-zone, so yeah, not a big deal really if true.
    Yeah, we know South Seas has to come, and they can't make it a continuous zone very easily.

That said, I'd like to see a lot of them actually connected. Flying above the ocean, seeing nothing but blue water below you, knowing full well unmentionable terrors are below the surface? That would be awesome. And then, in the distance you see something rising up, an island, and you realize the shadowy storms you see aren't a figment of your imagination. The Tomb of Sargeras is truly cursed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    I'm going to assume you dont know how 4chan works.

I'll use mmochampion as an example. Lets say you go to the general section of the forums, and down the bottom you can go back multiple pages. On 4chan once a thread reaches the end of the 10th page due to lack of bumping its deleted. Unless someone took a copy of it, its gone for good. I doub't you will get a link because of this.
    So oddly his perfect prediction posts are the only "leaks" that were somehow never reposted here? How unfortunate.

Deleted
    sounds awesome

This leak will be proven fake.

Mark my words

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Yeah, we know South Seas has to come,
    Pandaria IS the South Seas Expansion!-.- This whole "leak" is fake for god's sake!