Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    It feels like you skimmed through my post instead of read it fully.
    Actually I did read it, But it was a polite way of saying it's a dumb fucking idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    So the heirlooms that drop off from garrosh are fake too? I don't believe blizz is actually going to make a heirloom weapon last for 2 more expansions by marking 100 but you could be right.

OT; I don't think that would work and levels would give more content and also not everyone plays for the sake of the lore so... Yeah, I don't think it will work.
    Why do the heirlooms only have to last one expansion? Just cause they say 100 doesn't mean next expansion will be 100, it could last over the next two expansions?

I don't see the relation between these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Redoing old content took enough development that they weren't able to make enough content for 10 levels. Mop gave us another 5 levels to get us back on track for 10 levels again.
    What does the content have to do with levels though. They could have easily done what they did in Wrath and BC, and had each zone give 2-3 levels instead of one.

Deleted
    No problem at all. Would be interesting to play a game without "leveling"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Not 105. Be like 99 or 103 just to have an odd number the OCD people couldn't stand.
    NO! How dare you suggest that.. it took weeks for me to get used to 85!

In all seriousness.. that would be quite funny

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    What does the content have to do with levels though. They could have easily done what they did in Wrath and BC, and had each zone give 2-3 levels instead of one.
    Wrath also had much much more in terms of quests.

quests = content.

Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    Read Please. If its a lore expansion, we would be focusing on the burning legion.
    There's nothing to read. You never gave any explanation why there would be no leveling or why it wouldn't be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Wrath also had much much more in terms of quests.

quests = content.
    Quests = content but not levels. Levels are received by experience which can easily be adjusted. If they wanted you to get 10 levels out of the number of quests in Cataclysm, they could have easily just halved the amount of experience required for each level or doubled the amount of experience per quest.