Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozaky View Post
    You do realize that they just reverted a buff because it made Assassin just ridiculous, right?
    yeah tell me pls --- i play the best with my rogue, i had hard times to get 2.2k, which is not much... i know. But my hunter and my lock is 2.7k + with half of skill... i only want to enjoy rogue.. assa was good, not op but good in ptr. Blizzard hate rogues

Quote Originally Posted by Deen10 View Post
    kill the rogue class more. gg nice idea. Will see, they will nerf more the most lowest played and worst class... i bet they will nerf combat too, becuse is now viable...roguee-s only need little dmg and mobilty
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnige View Post
    yay rogues with nothing. no wonder its the lowest played class now. boring boring boring. same ol for 9 years
    For those of us actually testing on PTR, Assassination needed a nerf.

This entire expansion it's been a cointoss as to what the damage meter will look like at the top. Sometimes with some favorable procs I'll be at the top, sometimes I'll end up a little lower. And that's completely ok.

What wasn't ok was being on PTR and blowing away every single person without as much as a second thought to what I was doing (As long as there wasn't some 'screw off, melee' mechanic). The buffs are nice, but they overdid it a little bit. I'd expect to see another round of nerfs to assassination before 5.4 release.

Still no Destruction compensation for removing Rain of Fire from the single target rotation first day of 5.4 PTR.

/sigh

Deleted
    hunter buffs are welcome but i still doubt it would be enough

Quote Originally Posted by Karnige View Post
    yay rogues with nothing. no wonder its the lowest played class now. boring boring boring. same ol for 9 years
    I'm fairly sure that since MoP release monk is the lowest played class, at least on EU and rogue's numbers still suprases shamans and warlocks: http://wow.realmpop.com/eu.html
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    For those of us actually testing on PTR, Assassination needed a nerf.

This entire expansion it's been a cointoss as to what the damage meter will look like at the top. Sometimes with some favorable procs I'll be at the top, sometimes I'll end up a little lower. And that's completely ok.

What wasn't ok was being on PTR and blowing away every single person without as much as a second thought to what I was doing (As long as there wasn't some 'screw off, melee' mechanic). The buffs are nice, but they overdid it a little bit. I'd expect to see another round of nerfs to assassination before 5.4 release.

yeah, you work here >>> Blizzard yeah, i play with my rogue 8 years ago, and i masochist for sure. I was gladiator, achieve all things, and i hoped after this useless rogue times, blizzard will give back rogues.. but no, same happen again. Buff them in PTR, now its viable class, STILL NOT OP as Lock, Hunter, Druid, but viable. After the buff, comes the nerfs, and useless again. Only hope remains.. but its only a game, so i will sleep well. BUT BLIZZARD

It should be noted that the tooltip change for monks only applies to Brewmaster. They consolidated the tooltips and are having Brewmasters doing the same damage as Windwalkers for the changed abilities. The changes should make Brewmasters more powerful with lower vengeance but less powerful with vengeance due to the poorer AP scaling. To be clear, this should have no effect on Windwalker monks.

So, forgive me my ignorance and lack of mathiness, but is that a windwalker nerf, or a buff? Or is it great for anyone who has best in slot weapons and awful for everyone who doesn't?

Deleted
    all reroll from rouge/monk and blizzard can delete 2 class, 2 problem less. This is a joke, and im not laughing..

Quote Originally Posted by Embalmo View Post
    So, forgive me my ignorance and lack of mathiness, but is that a windwalker nerf, or a buff? Or is it great for anyone who has best in slot weapons and awful for everyone who doesn't?
    Check my comment that is literally right above yours. It is neither a buff nor a nerf. They didn't change anything for Windwalkers.

nerf? its not a nerf if we havent got the buff in the first place. Please people, remember this is all just testing and adjustments. they're just tweaking and retweaking to see how everything performs.

Its like having a racing enthusiast screaming in the ears of engineers WHILE they're testing the performance of a new engine and making adjustments.

almost 10 years of wow and yet people call falling skies when they read PTR numbers /facepalm

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    Noo, Assassination nerfs.. QQ
    5% isn't a big deal lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck123 View Post
    almost 10 years of wow and yet people call falling skies when they read PTR numbers /facepalm

Not really, no. I sleep well thx. And yeah, i like to play with my rouge. I achiev all things in arena, rbg or old times pvp. Last seasons some other class carry me, becuse i was nearly useless, thats a bad feeling when you know your class is very very underpowered. And when i read ptr, i have déjà vu . AS last times, in PTR rouge got buffs and they viable, and when hit live nerf back to 0. so facepalm , yeah facepalm

if they nerf BACK AGAIN! i will rename CARRYMEALOTAGAIN

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far it looks like they really trying to release the store ingame here as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    I'm fairly sure that since MoP release monk is the lowest played class, at least on EU and rogue's numbers still suprases shamans and warlocks: http://wow.realmpop.com/eu.html
    at level 90 rogues are the lowest played class next to monks and its just barely. on both US and EU. end game is where it matters.

Since when the hell did brewmaster get Fists of Fury!?

nerfing monks and buffing rogues, aka the best melee (ignore the 5% nerf, it wasnt 30% on live, plus dispatch/envenom buffs)

I swear the devs are on drugs.

What no mage nerfs they sure they dont wana lower combustion to say 10%?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    nerfing monks and buffing rogues, aka the best melee (ignore the 5% nerf, it wasnt 30% on live, plus dispatch/envenom buffs)

I swear the devs are on drugs.

where is the best melee? in pve bis gear maybe. In pvp, worst.. thats why "nobady" play rogue. So open your eyes and see