Lock out question.

So, I pugged a HoF N and we were on the second boss. We killed him and got to garalon. They decided to try him heroic to bug it out. We changed to heroic and didn't kill it. Will I be able to join a Normal mode HoF that is at a further boss this week? My friend may need a dps to help out.

My understanding is that if you join any raid on heroic and accept the lockout you are locked to that raid ID. So if you wanted to continue on normal you would be fine but you can only use your heroic lockout,

10+ Year Old Account
    Short answer: yes
    Long answer: yeeeeeessssssssssss

Edit: SIll is correct, I don't know how i missed the heroic part.
    leaving my original post anyways, since I never get to use that in conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillensa View Post
    My understanding is that if you join any raid on heroic and accept the lockout you are locked to that raid ID. So if you wanted to continue on normal you would be fine but you can only use your heroic lockout,
    Well darn. That helps me not. Thanks for the info.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question about lockouts as well.

If I solo Heroic ICC in 10m, will I be able to switch it to 25m Heroic for LK only? or do i need to do the whole thing in 25m?

You need to do the whole thing on H25M. They combined the lockouts but each raid size has its own unique ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    I have a question about lockouts as well.

If I solo Heroic ICC in 10m, will I be able to switch it to 25m Heroic for LK only? or do i need to do the whole thing in 25m?
    If you kill 1 boss on 10 HC you'll be unable to enter 25 hc and vice versa.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......