Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Dreanei would play like Protoss

Dwarves and Gnomes combine forces and play like Terrans

Worgens play like Zerg/Undead in that they have a "creep" like mechanic that shrowds them from others. Possibly all units start as human, then "mutate" into wolven versions?

Goblins go back to being neutral.

After all of this (and other posters pointing out Dwarves also survived, but then how would you attach Crystal Magni to a spike?), Half Life 3 is clearly confirmed!
    Haha, also Sylvanas could have survived, remenber that she had more Valkyrs, so she could have been rezzed after that :P

And i'm not pretty sure that the Goblins would become neutral once again, they could also join with the Dwarves and Gnomes, also... why should it be like Starcraft? it can be something different (it can be the same type of gameplay like WC3 but not the that the factions works like SC

om*g the models in mid-shout pose being clipped onto spikes is so graphic and disturbing ////////// omg omg rated r adults only (18+)

10+ Year Old Account
    In this time line the people I want to hear more about lore wise are still alive. Go Velen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetal View Post
    In this time line the people I want to hear more about lore wise are still alive. Go Velen
    It could be cool if we could see more of these timeline

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    I see nothing wrong with this ending.

Anyone who challenged him dies. Is that not how war goes? His people were taken advantage of and been at war with the Alliance for years. He finally grew some balls and handles his business. This is the best outcome if you think about it.
    then I'll be happy to remove your characters head and use it for a basketball when the new horde comes after Garrosh dies.

all this confirms, is Garrosh has no place on azeroth. Time to put that miserable dog down.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    It needs blood and ravens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    om*g the models in mid-shout pose being clipped onto spikes is so graphic and disturbing ////////// omg omg rated r adults only (18+)
    Most of them are mid-death animation, or in the death animation, for example, Sylvanas is when you kill her and she is going to fall..., and so on

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Most of them are mid-death animation, or in the death animation, for example, Sylvanas is when you kill her and she is going to fall..., and so on
    holy cr*p thats even worse its like they is DOUBLE DEAD!!!!!!!!!

they killed faster kings than in game of thrones

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hm.. so according to that; Genn Greymane survives? I don't see him anywhere in those visions...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    then I'll be happy to remove your characters head and use it for a basketball when the new horde comes after Garrosh dies.

all this confirms, is Garrosh has no place on azeroth. Time to put that miserable dog down.
    Trassk you have to understand, that T Man says he don't see anything wrong, because it actually have sense, if you are betrayed by your allies (i agree that Garrosh deseves it, cause he's an asshole, who treated everyone else as trash) you will see them as enemies, so these's a good ending in case Garrosh wins these fight

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    Hm.. so according to that; Genn Greymane survives? I don't see him anywhere in those visions...
    He was mistook for a mangy mongrel and was shot in the streets like a rabid dog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    Many of the Allies leaders are not there

Genn Greymane is missing (worgen's leader)

Gelbin Mekkatorque is missing (Gnomes's leader)

The 3 Dwarfs leader -the council- are missing

Velen is missing (Draneai's leader)

and the Goblins leader is also missing

10+ Year Old Account
    Um...am I the only one who thinks that is BS? Even if he did win, there's no way he could take on ALL of those powerful lore characters. seriously.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good! Traitors deserve a traitors death! Just take down Sylvanas But the rest can hang!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    holy cr*p thats even worse its like they is DOUBLE DEAD!!!!!!!!!
    I found it funny that you're telling me that..., cause you're Kelthuzad, and undead, that have been killed twice, and keep coming back...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Canicus View Post
    Um...am I the only one who thinks that is BS? Even if he did win, there's no way he could take on ALL of those powerful lore characters. seriously.
    These's a vision, these doesn't even mean that's what's going to happen in the future, is what HE believes or wants to happen in the future...

They are all strong but they are not gods

Yeah they can pwn but they are still only mortal and can be taken down as such

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    They are all strong but they are not gods

Yeah they can pwn but they are still only mortal and can be taken down as such
    Also, if you check Garrosh battle, Thrall would have died if the players weren't there

Deleted
    He has the power of an Old God. He stops Thrall with no problem in the raid itself.

I mean, Sylvanas was killed with a headshot.

There is also no way the kor'kron and some goblin mercenaries could hold out against the majority of the alliance army but meh

OT: Pretty grim. But at least the Dwarves survived.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.