Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    There are Ending Cinematics in the PTR Game Files ORO_Horde and ORO_Alliance. So we will have two type of ending depends on faction we play.

Horde is 00:02:41 Long
    Alliance is 00:02:20 Long

It is Encrypted can't be played.
    This is really good, it hopefully will give the Alliance that fist pumping moment they were promised. The previous cinematics were also encrypted so nothing new there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasami View Post
    You can't do better than crafting strawmen around your own implications?
    you're still attacking this when all it is is saying "people will see the video anyway, why bother yelling at blizzard to say they can't be the ones people see it from"? you see what you choose to see and you're choosing to see my pointing out that even if they don't put in a "monument statue" it will still be readily viewable on the internet if anyone wants to see it as an attempt to say something against raiding, I don't have anything AGAINST raiding and I view it as a fun thing to do in the game in the same way I see PVP, but can we please stick to the topic instead of turning this into some "you shouldn't be able to see this video unless you do what I think is needed for it"?
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    you're still attacking this when all it is is saying "people will see the video anyway, why bother yelling at blizzard to say they can't be the ones people see it from"? you see what you choose to see and you're choosing to see my pointing out that even if they don't put in a "monument statue" it will still be readily viewable on the internet if anyone wants to see it as an attempt to say something against raiding, I don't have anything AGAINST raiding and I view it as a fun thing to do in the game in the same way I see PVP, but can we please stick to the topic instead of turning this into some "you shouldn't be able to see this video unless you do what I think is needed for it"?
    You're seeing offences in front of you when in reality there is none. Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasami View Post
    You're seeing offences in front of you when in reality there is none. Have a good day.
    pleasant day to you too, glad to see you are apparently not angry as your first comment and response implied.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Deleted
    "spoilers", that's fucking bullshit just release the vid and if you don't want to see it don't click on it. Jeez is this 1904?

no I'm saying there's no point in NOT having the statues because it's going to be a publicly accessible video on the internet less than 10 minutes after someone gets the kill anyway. you're going to try and invalidate that by saying it degrades raiding? really?
    Who was saying after first kill. I will publish it first sec as Live Build is up. As I promised to Blizzard. Or maybe someone will do it before live release.

Deleted
    pleasant day to you too, glad to see you are apparently not angry as your first comment and response implied.
    You see, I don't feel I'm the one here jumping into conclusions about being attacked as you put it yourself.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skymane View Post
    "spoilers", that's fucking bullshit just release the vid and if you don't want to see it don't click on it. Jeez is this 1904?
    Could just learn to decrypt the video :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Possible thoughts, but in the book with Voljin when he's not taken away by the Death Loa, it's said that the rebellion would "Grind him to dust".

I wonder...if that means, not mentally or physically, but emotionally.

Why?

Voljin said it'd be his arrow that would finish Garrosh. So he steps up for the final shot, Garrosh is on one knee, panting and looking overall pathetic, Vuljin takes the shot...

But Thrall steps in front of it. He blamed himself for Garrosh being Warchief...and in the end couldn't let Garrosh die. So Thrall falls, Vuljin is freaking out and like "Oh god what have I done?", and runs over to him. Thrall dies, Vuljin loses confidence in ever being Warchief.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Possible thoughts, but in the book with Voljin when he's not taken away by the Death Loa, it's said that the rebellion would "Grind him to dust".

I wonder...if that means, not mentally or physically, but emotionally.

Why?

Voljin said it'd be his arrow that would finish Garrosh. So he steps up for the final shot, Garrosh is on one knee, panting and looking overall pathetic, Vuljin takes the shot...

But Thrall steps in front of it. He blamed himself for Garrosh being Warchief...and in the end couldn't let Garrosh die. So Thrall falls, Vuljin is freaking out and like "Oh god what have I done?", and runs over to him. Thrall dies, Vuljin loses confidence in ever being Warchief.
    Garrosh would still die, though the idea that that happens because Thrall wants Garrosh to have an "honorable" death could still happen.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, didn't add about Garrosh because I'm not sure, that's where my whole idea falls apart.

They wouldn't let him just leave, and he's sure as hell not going to stay Warchief...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    Note: POTENTIAL SPOILERS

Why is there currently NO kinda death video?

If anyone on PTR has killed and seen what happens, even if currently he just dies like the natural orc animation, can anyone inform?

All i've seen is Method's video in which they wipe at 1%
    Don't put spoilers in the title if you're not going to "spoil" anything.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Here you go one one video of Garrosh Death :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Here you go one one video of Garrosh Death :P

Whos that guy at the end was that just your toon?

Holy shit did i just see gallywix?

Deleted
    Is that Gallywix????

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gallywix is there to take some of Garrosh equip to sell it.. its all about Profit guys!

WoW even greymane is there

but surprise surprise no valen lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    WoW even greymane is there

but surprise surprise no valen lol
    Velen not being there actually might hint something, because all the others are there.

Oh! Gallywix is there! I missed him the first I time I watched it. He kinda gets lost in line of sight with Vol'jin lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobic View Post
    Thrall muses "The weight of such a great burden, it must be mine, for there is no other..." Suddenly Vol'jin appears "THRALL you hold a grim destiny in your hands mon, ...
    fixed it for you to be more "trolly"