Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I'm pretty sure i remember there being a part where he says hes pretty wounded but Thrall is up ahead.

And whose the blood elf at the end of the last clip?
    Kairoz, member of Bronze Dragonflight and the "main" guy you interact with on the Timeless Isle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Kairoz, member of Bronze Dragonflight and the "main" guy you interact with on the Timeless Isle.
    cool. I take it this is something players get to see if they don't get to to join the raid, so they can still see something of the story progression.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I'm pretty sure i remember there being a part where he says hes pretty wounded but Thrall is up ahead.

And whose the blood elf at the end of the last clip?
    I do believe I've seen him in some videos with Wrathion and Cho on the Timeless Isle. He's called Time Keeper Kairoz. Sounds like a Bronze Dragonflight representative. I assume he gives you the vision so I wouldn't get to excited about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    cool. I take it this is something players get to see if they don't get to to join the raid, so they can still see something of the story progression.
    Yeah, it does look really cool, i really want to see the next week vision O: i will keep checking these thread XD

15+ Year Old Account
    The blood elf/high elf standing there at the end, is that the player, or one of them guys on the timeless isle showing the event from his perspective?
    He is the quest giver on the new island
    Sig by Safhira

This is the quest description of the "Seeking Fate" vision:
    I have not been completely forthright with you, despite all that you have done to aid the Timewalkers. I cannot tell you everything, not yet, but know this - there is a traitor amongst us. Tell no one of your mission today, and take caution around any of my flight while you hold the Vision of Time.
    Quickly now, return to the Siege of Orgrimmar once more and use the hourglass.
    And be safe.

For me this excludes Gamon, Saurfang.... from beeing Warchieff, of course leaders would be vety stupid to chose Galywix

Velen not being there could mean something else entirely. Wouldn't he be busy healing Anduin, considering he is the most powerful priest of the Alliance? Or maybe he is training Anduin? Or maybe he had another vision about the Legion...

Quote Originally Posted by Krisshaman View Post
    Velen not being there could mean something else entirely. Wouldn't he be busy healing Anduin, considering he is the most powerful priest of the Alliance? Or maybe he is training Anduin? Or maybe he had another vision about the Legion...
    Anduin doesn't really need healing anymore, he's been walking around with a stick since 5.2 and in 5.4 he's completely back to normal and is on the Timeless Isle with Wrathion and Kairoz but we don't know if he makes an appearance in Siege. As for Velen not being there it's just Blizzard being lazy IMO, all they have to do is just spawn him next to the rest, don't even need to give him voice seeing as how Gallywix and Genn don't have voice files and both of em are present.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisshaman View Post
    Anduin is in timeless isle, but is possible the idea of Velen having a vision about the Legion, or maybe he's preparing himself for something else

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Anduin is in timeless isle, but is possible the idea of Velen having a vision about the Legion, or maybe he's preparing himself for something else

All I can say is that when it gets out that Velen's likely not even in the ending cinematic there's going to be some blow ups from some Draenei players over on the story forums.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    All I can say is that when it gets out that Velen's likely not even in the ending cinematic there's going to be some blow ups from some Draenei players over on the story forums.
    Yeah, IMO he should appear one way or another, even if he's no there physicaly, just put his voice saying "After these war, i'm not sure if we are ready for what is comming..."

10+ Year Old Account
    If blizzard are clever in this, the reason they don't have velen in this, is because the final cinematic will be extended just enough, say after we see the alliance depart and the horde gather to decide on there leadership, it shows a short clip of velen in the exodar having a vision of something dark forthcoming.
    #boycottchina

I like it, but why do vision stops when Saurfang roars and goes into battle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the twist. I am the next war chief!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I like it, but why do vision stops when Saurfang roars and goes into battle?
    Cause Blizzard need Trall to look like he do something, when actually we know that Saurfang just cleave every mob :P

- - - Updated - - -

If blizzard are clever in this, the reason they don't have velen in this, is because the final cinematic will be extended just enough, say after we see the alliance depart and the horde gather to decide on there leadership, it shows a short clip of velen in the exodar having a vision of something dark forthcoming.
    Yeah, these would be cool, but the only problem i have with that is that if Velen have a vision about something dark that means BURNING LEGION! and i want Nagas T.T, i want to see Azshara as a main antagonist of a expansion, but you could put him and Malfurion having a vision, Velen could have a vision of the world getting covered by water, and malfurion feel how nature is being corrupted, and that corruption coming from the maelstorm or something :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Here is the twist. I am the next war chief!
    you didn't even bother to get armor suited in time. I'm guessing moira had to watch you, don't want old man genn peeing and causing soldiers to slip.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Something from... below?

- - - Updated - - -

because the awesomeness of Saurfang fighting Mantid Paragons would break your computer...

Dum Dum DUUUUUM!
    #boycottchina

Though i am going offtopic here a bit, in the 1st video, you see 5 Kor'kron guards at the site entrance of Orgrimmar which are even sent away by Nazgrim.

Which entrance do we take? an Unguarded side entrance or the Main Gate where a huge freakin mechanical monster awaits us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Though i am going offtopic here a bit, in the 1st video, you see 5 Kor'kron guards at the site entrance of Orgrimmar which are even sent away by Nazgrim.

Which entrance do we take? an Unguarded side entrance or the Main Gate where a huge freakin mechanical monster awaits us?
    Well, the huge mechanical monster has loots, so front gate.
    #boycottchina