Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal Rathnor The Flesher's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    GLORIOUS! It's like Christmas morning!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    A new permanent hostile faction is always good for the story, currently we have three main ones and the rest are just tiny off shoots that get dealt with every expansion. I personally would love to see how Garrosh using his new sha power would react to a naga invasion/ the burning legion and how they would react to seeing a new enemy appear on azeroth. would they fight, work together , trick them etc? 0o
    See, i'm not the only one who thinks these will be a cool twist...

Note: I know these won't happen but... that doesn't change the fact that i think it will be a cool twist

Sounds like kids bulling over smaller ones to me, the whole Garrosh thing with his fans.

Next expansion, Me smash you die, they should add Ogres as a new faction for all the Garrosh fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    Sounds like kids bulling over smaller ones to me, the whole Garrosh thing with his fans.

Next expansion, Me smash you die, they should add Ogres as a new faction for all the Garrosh fans.
    Ogres are dumb and easily tricked/ defeated. Garrosh is smart and cunning and willing to do anything to win. an ogre would stop attacking you if you offered him food >.<

Field Marshal Rathnor The Flesher's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Besides the "true Horde" isn't a new faction anyways, it's just Blackrocks and Dragonmaws, cannon fodder in the WoW universe for quite some time.
    Shame, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't make sense in the current progression of the story, those 3 orcs rebelling against Garrosh would be dead, how would anyone in Valley of Trials be opposed to garrosh when he could step on them after having defeated the Alliance and Rebel horde forces? And what is leftof the Alliance? nothing. There is nothing left, you'd need a new game. There wouldn't be Horde and Alliance any more. Garrosh destroyed them all. Whatever tattered remnant was left wouldn't stand a chance especially fighting against each other. Why would Orcs be opposed to Garrosh and still fighting Alliance races when they could just join him, fight Alliance races and not been killed off? none of that makes any sense at all.
    Ermmm why would the alliance be death? their leaders will be dead? most of stormwind will be destroyed and... that's all, there alliance will get new leaders, the same with the horde, also... the alliance vs horde will be just like in the past, a cold war, the horde and alliance will be concentrated in eastern kingdom with just small forces in kalimdor, having their main defenses in Darnasus and Thunderbluff, and why would be orcs opposed to Garrosh, the same reason the frostwolf clan was opposed to the rest of the horde, the same reason they became outcasts, that's the reason...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    It's just fiction, man.
    Yeah, its all fiction. But when people actually say they enjoy seeing good guys die and bad guys win, thats down to how messed up people are.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, they could do that, but it wouldn't be garrosh killing every Alliance and Horde leader and taking over the World, it'd be Garrosh escaping Orgrimmar, going somewhere else and setting up shop and continuing to be a threat. Garrosh taking over the world means the game is over.
    ermmm... why does it have to be that way?..., we are saying what will happen if Garrosh wins the SoO fight, the horde will be weaker and the alliance too, and we will have to find a way to deal with them

15+ Year Old Account
    Thrall and Sylvannas dead... if only that was true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Yeah, its all fiction. But when people actually say they enjoy seeing good guys die and bad guys win, proves that diffrent people value diffrent things in fantasy writing, and have absolutely no impact on who they are in real life. Diffrences like that are what makes our world complex and beautiful.
    I edited all the bullshit out for you.

Yeah, its all fiction. But when people actually say they enjoy seeing good guys die and bad guys win, thats down to how messed up people are.
    You didnt mention you graduated in psychology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trassk, because someone enjoy a good story that doesn't mean they are messed up, and yes a good story need some twist, need to have the enemy feel like an actual threat and not just another boss we are going to get loot of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I edited all the bullshit out for you.
    and thats why i put you on ignore. Try contributing something to a thread for once in a while instead of ankle biting.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Baine, Vol'jin and Anduin do all need to die though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Achievment earned - Trassk ignorance. And i thought this day couldnt get any better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Trassk, because someone enjoy a good story that doesn't mean they are messed up, and yes a good story need some twist, need to have the enemy feel like an actual threat and not just another boss we are going to get loot of
    No no no, its not classed as 'good story' because someone wants to constantly see things fuck up. A good story comes down to what the individual wants to see, and those who want to see good guys beat the shit out of bad guys, thats a good story to them. Claiming the only way to make a good story is down to YOUR interpretation of making it grimdark, thats just you, JUST YOU, your not the one thats writing this story the wow devs have.
    #boycottchina

Achievment earned - Trassk ignorance. And i thought this day couldnt get any better
    Premature celebration, Traask doesnt ignore, he starts bitching again once you say something that offends him slightly (basicaly everything).

10+ Year Old Account
    oh yes the day has been great. I've seen a bunch of ignorant fangirls rev about an illusion like they think its real, well ignoring the released video of all the horde and alliance leaders standing over Garrosh's corpse.
    Yes, it has been a good day indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Premature celebration, Traask doesnt ignore, he starts bitching again once you say something that offends him slightly (basicaly everything).
    I'm actually laughing irl at most of you now. backed into a corner routine.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Oks, Moon Blade, Trassk, you're right, the only thing i wanted to point out is that it would be cool if the bad guys win at least once (is true that they can't have the utterly victory)

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Oks, Moon Blade, Trassk, you're right, the only thing i wanted to point out is that it would be cool if the bad guys win at least once (is true that they can't have the utterly victory)
    They can, if they become playable.