Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ShadowForm 24/7, spriest pride ~<3~

so an friend of a wowfriend who always tags along with him in LFR, dungeons and raids noted that each time i grouped with them or ran into them at the faction Shrine on my spriest, that i always had shadowform on. and asked me why?

well. Why the hell wouldnt i have shadowform permanently active!

It isnt just me right? the vast majority of us just have shadowform active all the time right?

pretty much. only time i'm out of shadowform is when i'm furiously flash-healing or lifegripping someone.

DTR mount looks better outside of Shadowform.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

only time im ever out of shadowform is that 2 secs when i zone into instance after running back from a wipe. Leap of Faith? Dark Mending for that. I'll tea bag people before i consider opening my spellbook to find the ressurect spell which is never on my toolbar :-P

Deleted
    My mount (or i think every mount) looks way better in shadowform than normalform. Its more rare that way!

Shadowform all day every day while shadow speced.
    A Mimiron's Head covered in badass shadows? HELL YEE.
    Sure, it's your $14.95 a month to play as you want, but in a raid it's our $358.50 and we think you're retarded.
    Main http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tumsana/simple
    Alt 7 Year Main Prot/deeps http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inngrad/simple

They should just scrap Shadowform and give it as an optional cosmetic glyph. Doesn't really do dick for PVE anymore, just adds a healing restriction and GCD.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    They should just scrap Shadowform and give it as an optional cosmetic glyph. Doesn't really do dick for PVE anymore, just adds a healing restriction and GCD.
    but...but.... SHADOWY DEATH!
    Sure, it's your $14.95 a month to play as you want, but in a raid it's our $358.50 and we think you're retarded.
    Main http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tumsana/simple
    Alt 7 Year Main Prot/deeps http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inngrad/simple

Can I have your damage mitigation (extra armor come 5.4) and spellpower modifier if you don't want them anymore, then?
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    My mount (or i think every mount) looks way better in shadowform than normalform. Its more rare that way!
    Drake of the West Wind looks pretty cool in Shadowform, IMO.

I will burn your soul.

Only time I am in shadow form is when I am in a dungeon/battleground or fighting a somewhat powerful enemy out in the world. And I miss using Smite while doing dailies... What is wrong with me?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drithien View Post
    What is wrong with me?!
    You're not Disc spec

Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    Drake of the West Wind looks pretty cool in Shadowform, IMO.
    /wave /flex /kiss

I will flay your mind.

Dot mob up - realise I'm out of Shadform because of that flash heal I used earlier - GRRRRRRRR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Dot mob up - realise I'm out of Shadform because of that flash heal I used earlier - GRRRRRRRR
    Doesn't the different colour of your T6 talent icon suggest you're not in SForm before you start dotting? Or how come you haven't developed a habit of auto-entering SForm once you're done healing..
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Doesn't the different colour of your T6 talent icon suggest you're not in SForm before you start dotting? Or how come you haven't developed a habit of auto-entering SForm once you're done healing..
    Or a simple weak aura, but one that you simply can't ignore. I use a huge dot in the middle of my screen that covers my cast bar if I'm out of shadow form. /solved

15+ Year Old Account
    The opposite IMO. Remove non-shadowform - you spec shadow - you are now shadow for life - there is no light spells anymore (unless you respec, but screw that noise!).

Then they can balance us around the presumption that we are not spamming Flash Heal while also doing full DPS - because apparently that's what they think we do.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Continuing the yvaelle idea, we can take some tricks from Dota's shadowpriest Dazzle.
    Well, not really, but it could be cool to make PoM in shadow to work like a divine star next expansion and throw it in melee camp(flies between, dealing damage and heals for damage dealt).
    In Dota he is having a shadow wave-a chain heal that damages everything between or in melee target with a patient/s, hitting it as many times as it jumps, up to 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    oo Minoan! I want that!

BECAUSE I'M LAZY ALRIGHT!?

Yeah I can see the T6 talent as well, sometimes I'm not paying attention though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.