Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The Barrens issue is caused by the Nightmare though. That said, there's still a difference between using nature magic to heal the land, and using arcane magic to force the land to ie. always be a warm place.
    You're right, but also if you do the BE starting area, you see that the BE do have a connection with nature, even to the point of having treants to work with them...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Only good troll is a dead one. And nearly a decade of killing them in dungeons and raids would agree . also pinkeye? o.O
    *loads up a bunch of troll tusks to ship to a piano maker*
    Seen the Night Elf baby in Nagrand? That thing is a freaky, demon nightligt! Oh and honestly, most trolls would probably agree with you, they don't seem overly fond of each other :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    You're right, but also if you do the BE starting area, you see that the BE do have a connection with nature, even to the point of having treants to work with them...
    And you also see how some of the same treants have gone mad due to all the magic.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    They are an evolution. Mutations drive change, evolution is the change. The change being Night Elves and trolls are vastly different beings.
    Just because they changed a lot doesn't mean that they evolved, is like saying that the Nagas are evolved Night Elfs

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    They are an evolution. Mutations drive change, evolution is the change. The change being Night Elves and trolls are vastly different beings.
    Yeah, they lost the mojo, got bad fashion sense in return :P

10+ Year Old Account
    *loads up a bunch of troll tusks to ship to a piano maker*
    i never knew that piano's white keys were made from troll tusks. What a horrible practice. oh the humanity.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'd love it i'd faction change my worgen druid in a heartbeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you also see how some of the same treants have gone mad due to all the magic.
    True, and that's why in the quest that you have to kill them, the quest giver explain you, and said that she's sad that she have to do that to her allies, but that's something that have to be done

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    These, but also there are always exeption, there could also come someone with new teaching for the forsaken, for example, lets say Sylvanas go to Northrend (Naxxramas to be more especific) and raise the 4 horseman, as you may know Sir Zeliek was a undead that weild the light as his weapon, that could be a really good form to introduce the paladins to the forsakens... (I know he considere the undead as a curse, but maybe he feels guilty for many things the Lich King made him do, so he tries to find a way to redeem himself, and what a better way than showing those who are also cursed a way to purify themself with the light... -note: is just a mere idea-)
    Sir Zeliek is a special case, as he isn't undead as the others. He is undead obviously, but he retained his own free will, which is remarkable, he doesn't however have control of his own body, which makes it a bit hard honestly. That said, sure we could have an army of vindictive, angry zombies in plate armor... Just kinda sounds and seems like Death Knights already.

- - - Updated - - -

The only baby that wasn't freaky was the tauren one :3

- - - Updated - - -

Ivory was used for the white keys for the longest time; what is ivory
    Filthy purple liar! Them tauren babies are ADORABLE!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i never knew that piano's white keys were made from troll tusks. What a horrible practice. oh the humanity.
    More like; "Oh the... Trollitity!"... Wow, that's a stupid word >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    are still dumb, short-lived and illiterat /shrug
    dumb, short-lived and illiterat
    dumb, illiterat
    illiterat
    Trolls for ever mon!!!
    Hi

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nagas are transformed. It was an instant change. Afaik the change that occurred with the Night Elves was gradual or so it would seem. It's not fully explained, there isn't any lore beyond a line in a magazine about it. Perhaps it will change and be fleshed out. Trolls have been living around Hyjal and Nordrassil for 10000 years and are still dumb, short-lived and illiterat /shrug
    I'm not sure as to how shortlived they are though, some of them seem ancient honestly, such as King Rastakhan. Oh and it's not like Night Elves are still immortal :P

And illiterate and dumb? Eh, the trolls were the only mortal race to create an empire that spanned the entire globe of Azeroth, while keeping the Silithid at bay. Dunno, I've found as many troll tablets with texts as I've found night elf books... If not more honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    there be mad treants all over the place.

Deleted
    The Blood Elves defended the nature from the Death Scar thanks to Arcane magic. THis means they care of nature xD ...the fought lvl 8 skeletons coming from the terrible Ghostlands!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    I said *wasn't* freaky was the tauren one D:
    Mah bad :P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    there be mad treants all over the place.
    True, apparently it doesn't take much to make a hollow-tree crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    The Blood Elves defended the nature from the Death Scar thanks to Arcane magic. THis means they care of nature xD ...the fought lvl 8 skeletons coming from the terrible Ghostlands!
    No, it just means that they'd rather not have a HUGE EVIL BLACK SCAR OF DEATH AND DECAY ruin their fabulous lawns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    That's a very interesting idea
    xD I'm happy someone else like the idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Sir Zeliek is a special case, as he isn't undead as the others. He is undead obviously, but he retained his own free will, which is remarkable, he doesn't however have control of his own body, which makes it a bit hard honestly. That said, sure we could have an army of vindictive, angry zombies in plate armor... Just kinda sounds and seems like Death Knights already.
    Yeah, i know he's an special case, that's why i think he's the perfect tutor

10+ Year Old Account
    I could easily see Belf droods. Especially when you remember that the in-game "classes" are really only such for gameplay purposes. Hell, I could see reasonable cases made for goblin, gnome, and forsaken using the druids mechanics, belfs would be a cakewalk.

Gnomes could be either trained by the Nelves in an attempt to mitigate their innate destructive tendencies and/or give them a better understanding of the consequences of their tech. Likewise the Tauren could try to impart a little earthmother love to their goblin allies. This take would be fairly straight forward, and maybe even use the companion pet models (Bear cub tanking, lion cub feral, moonkin hatchling etc...). Another take would be that gnomes and goblins use technology to approximate a druids abilities. Instead of "shapeshifting" they ride in a transforming machine (mechanical druid forms), heal with some kind of steampunk "vita-ray" or something, and so on.

Likewise forsaken could experiment on captive druids and develop a form of "un-druidism" to match their undead natures. Something like a Blight Druid, that uses hte diseased/undead animal forms, and acheive their spell effects by channeling necromantic energies instead of the Dream. I love the idea of a forsaken shapeshifting by literally breaking and folding their bones, re-knitting their muscles, and incorporating dead animal parts into their bodies, sounds metal as hell.

Belf druids could be explained in any number of ways. You could honestly make a halfway decent cases for every race if you try hard enough.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Yeah, i know he's an special case, that's why i think he's the perfect tutor
    He's also dead, so there's that.

Plus, it's really his background that makes him so special. He was so attuned to the Light in life that it heeded his call in death. As well, despite his enslavement by the Scourge, he was able to retain his sanity and morals. What he had was not something that could be taught.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    What a useless comment.
    There's nothing funny about blood elf druids, guys. Quit joking around.
    It's super serious.
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!