Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Suddently i go into derp-mode just flying around for 30min - 1hr in orgrimmar until i think to myself "wtf am i doing" and then either logout or go do something

10+ Year Old Account
    Wear dalaran ring, pet battle hat and guild teleport cloak and then wonder why my dps lowers.

Just afking, walking/flying around pointlessly because I am talking to friends on TS and maybe back in my mind I hope we go do something fun.

Outside the game: reply to endless discussion on the forums knowing it is pointless purely out of boredom/dislikeing my job...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Sometimes I keyboard-turn when I heal LFR.
    Not like it makes a difference, but still.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Running through the drag, after being killed by some raid trying to kill Garrosh. I know the other way is shorter. I just never remember it right when i start running :<
    Jump in water. Gotta be faster! <.<
    More accidental things is shifting into unholy pressence to run faster, and not shift back to blood when pretending to tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Wear dalaran ring, pet battle hat and guild teleport cloak and then wonder why my dps lowers.
    XD
    Know that one too:<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Missing a god damned Pyroblast/Templar's Verdict/whatever big attack my current character has and wondering why the heck am I not hit capped, only to remember I didn't take my Safari Hat off. The worst part is that I keep telling myself "don't forget to switch it for my normal helm", yet when the moment comes to switch, I freaking forget to switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Dumb shit I do despite knowing better.

playing on my shaman and hitting bloodlust..... then remembering that bloodboil is on the same button and I play my dk as a main. So often im beating up some mobs and i need some aoe, instead of pressing space for magma totem I hit f2. then cry when a 10min CD goes away.

Deleted
    Sometimes when I'm putting stack items up on AH I forget to change from price per stack to price per unit.
    I'll end up putting out entire stacks of Golden lotus, Flasks etc for like 50g.

Hasn't happened recently, but more than once I hit auto-run on my flyer then went to get a drink or something, and came back to find my corpse like 10 miles out to sea(or into the nether). I've also went to refresh buffs that were about to wear off, forgetting that doing that while flying 10k feet in the air is not always a good idea.

Also, my main is a blood DK, sometimes when playing other toons I forget that not every class can round up 20 mobs and stay at full health...

Running around in a circle and spamming water shield every time i log on my shaman. I have no idea why am i doing it.
    Back in BC when it was my main char we had a 2 hour long discuss about Illidan tactic on ventrilo and i was running and spamming the whole time.
    At the end a GM whispered on me, because i was reported by multiple ppl for being a bugged out bot in the middle of Ironforge. He wanted me to identify myself as human

Letting my poison run out on my rogue that I've played since 2006... During a boss fight in ToTTK...

That was the same run that I accidentally hit autorun at the top of the stairs where the zappy things hurt you - so I ran into the group at the top of the stairs.

That's some pretty dumb shit right there...

60 minute buff has only got 58 minutes left? Better rebuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Outfitter. Gives you the option to script when it changes outfits, so you can tell it to put on normal gear in raids, or your cooking hat while cooking, or trainers outfit when pet battling, or different gear for a different spec, etc. Never forget to switch again

I keep logging in after a long, tedious day of work when my concentration is so bad that I just stand in Orgrimmar for an hour while browsing the web in the mean time...

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Running around in a circle and spamming water shield every time i log on my shaman. I have no idea why am i doing it.
    Back in BC when it was my main char we had a 2 hour long discuss about Illidan tactic on ventrilo and i was running and spamming the whole time.
    At the end a GM whispered on me, because i was reported by multiple ppl for being a bugged out bot in the middle of Ironforge. He wanted me to identify myself as human
    In Vanilla I did something similar the org bank roof. running around it in circles. But lots of people did it back then!

Deleted
    Convince myself to do stuff like dailies, farming bones etc. and when I get there I hearthstone without killing a single mob and stare at the screen jumping around for 20-30 mins. I also often exit the game only to get back in less than 1 min.

wearing vanity items/trinkets (black temple teleport necklace)
    autowalk/fly into fatigue zones and die

definitely the big ones for me
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    60 minute buff has only got 58 minutes left? Better rebuff.
    This... I constantly refresh my orbs and weapon enchant on my shaman even with plenty of time left!

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I always forget to take utility or vanity trinkets off after using them-- The Super Simian Sphere, my Kirin Tor ring with the Dalaran portal... this usually results in me trying to puzzle out how my guildies beat me on the meters during, you know, Heroic Jin'Rokh.
    I'll see you ring and raise you one chefs hat :P

Using mogu coins... These damn things almost always give gold or stuff I already have.

Plus the usual, forgetting to change pet helm or org teleport cloak back to normal one.
    Last edited by Muoteck; 2013-08-29 at 10:37 AM.
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

Quote Originally Posted by Mikael123 View Post
    Forgetting to switch gear when I switch specialization.
    Many a fun LFR has been had in resto spec with enhance gear on. Thankfully it's never happened in a real raid.