Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Am I the only one thinking of this when reading this?

Deleted
    The exodar leader is missing :P

Going by his backstory, im pretty sure Valen is on par with kil'jaden on power levels. Surely he can crush garrosh just by thinking it.
    Last edited by mmoc796e664f5d; 2013-08-29 at 12:31 PM.

Too bad they said no new dungeons, could have a 5-man with this: The Fall of Stormwind. Could have taken a page from Rift's book with the "Slivers" that are alternate realities (usually involving the world being overrun because you failed/didn't exist).

"The last remnants of a united Azeroth stand against the might of the True Horde. Alongside Prophet Velen, Gelbin Mekkatorque and Genn Graymane, the heroes have one final chance to bring the tyranny of Garrosh Hellscream to an end and avenge their fallen allies."

Bosses:
    * High Warlord Nazgrim
    * Malkorok
    * ??? (some kind of sha thing probably)
    * Garrosh Hellscream
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-08-29 at 12:11 PM.

Yanno, I'm as pro Alliance as it gets.

But I remember when this shit was data mined, almost every Alliance player lost their freaking minds with butthurt rage. And now.. this.

To my fellow lovers of the Alliance, please, learn to chill the hell out, and not act as if everything is a personal affront. It's really not. We should learn to temper our loyalties with common sense. And stop going all Linda Hamilton at The Playground every time something happens we don't like.

Cause now, guess who looks like assholes? We do. Food for thought guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Too bad they said no new dungeons, could have a 5-man with this: The Fall of Stormwind. Could have taken a page from Rift's book with the "Slivers" that are alternate realities (usually involving the world being overrun because you failed/didn't exist).

"The last remnants of a united Azeroth stand against the might of the True Horde. Alongside Prophet Velen, Gelbin Mekkatorque and Genn Graymane, the heroes have one final chance to bring the tyranny of Garrosh Hellscream to an end and avenge their fallen allies."

Bosses:
    * High Warlord Nazgrim
    * Malkorok
    * ??? (some kind of sha thing probably)
    * Garrosh Hellscream
    No thanks. I'd rather not get alternate reality content in the place of new content for the main story. Sure, seeing past important events in the caverns of time is cool now and again, but I don't want to be given a 'bad end' 5 man every expansion or start delving into alternate realities.

The reason why other allaince and horde members arnt shown is because these are the "Key" players in the SoO

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post

But I remember when this shit was data mined, almost every Alliance player lost their freaking minds with butthurt rage. And now.. this.

To my fellow lovers of the Alliance, please, learn to chill the hell out, and not act as if everything is a personal affront. It's really not. We should learn to temper our loyalties with common sense. And stop going all Linda Hamilton at The Playground every time something happens we don't like.

Those are what you call the crazy Alliance fans , the ones who ignored the part where it was stated this was datamined from a cutscene or part of the Garrosh encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream View Post
    The exodar leader is missing :P

Going by his backstory, im pretty sure Valen is on par with kil'jaden on power levels. Surely he can crush garrosh just by thinking it.
    Velen is powerful, but not in a destructive sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Those are what you call the crazy Alliance fans , the ones who ignored the part where it was stated this was datamined from a cutscene or part of the Garrosh encounter.
    Yeah, I know. I just figured I'd wish in one hand and shit in the other. Hoping that by pointing out the blatant idiocy that one or two may be convinced to slow their roll a bit.

A man can dream can't he? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Judging from his awkward flirty interactions with wrathion and his dismissal of Jaina's advances in the books, he gets impaled quite often. If you catch my drift.
    Hilarious!

I'd love to see an end time-like heroic scenario including this storyline. Seriously, it's grim but awesome.

I find it decidedly interesting that Velen is NOT impaled.

Poor Draenei are so neglected, Garrosh can't even be arsed to impale Velen.

It's ridiculously exagerated just for the sake of a higher drama impact.

Even if Garrosh is strong,he has the strenght to kill Thrall,Sylvanas,Lor'themar,Varian,Jaina,Tyrande etc ? All of them ?

Lol gimme a break...

I do like how Lor'themar is in a laughing pose on his spike. They really should have done a better job here, it all looks a bit silly. At least Mekkatorque, Moria, Velen and Genn survived to destroy Garrosh I guess.

I like how Baine looks more sharp and clunky than the actual spikes they're on.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    they got angry because blizzard have resources to destroy SW ( whatever for cut-scene or raid encounter ) and to upgrade Orgrimmar (again) but not for rebuilding SW...

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post

I remember saying something along the lines of it probably being a part of the heroic Garrosh encounter...

But yes, many Alliance fans flew into a rage when it was mined. But considering things from Cata to now, I can't really fault them for thinking the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post

Even if Garrosh is strong,he has the strenght to kill Thrall,Sylvanas,Lor'themar,Varian,Jaina,Tyrande etc ? All of them ?

Lol gimme a break...
    Eh, probably another attempt to hammer home the idea that the Alliance HAS to work with the rebels and not just sit back and watch the Horde fight amongst themselves or this will happen. They probably didn't want it to be EXACTLY like how the 2nd War played out.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    The reason why other allaince and horde members arnt shown is because these are the "Key" players in the SoO
    I recall a blue post within the last couple days stating that Mekkatorque shows up and destroys all the trash in one area for the Alliance, while the Horde have to clear it themselves. That sounds pretty key to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post

Lol gimme a break...
    This takes place after the siege of Orgrimmar, after p3 of the fight.

This means that Garrosh now has all the power from the Heart of Y'Shaarj, and that every Orc is around the power of Malkorok (who was the first infused with the Hearts power). At that point, he can easily defeat those you mentioned. The only two who he would still have trouble with, Velen and Malfurion, are not there.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I did see those Sha-touched images of SW, I feared for the worst but I thought-if Orgrimmar is besieged and there is a large fleet that is spoken of being amassed in one of the Escalation quests, how in the hell will True Horde ships make it past them? I doubt it would be feasible. But anyway, I look forward to what the final two visions (Temple of the White Tiger, Caverns of Time) will involve. Especially since the first 2 visions seems canon, the 3rd begs the question how Kairoz would be there in SoO, and how can the Vision of Time conjure up a non-canon illusion of all the leaders impaled. So many un-answered questions!