Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sorry but this is totally lame. It has no place in a quality raid zone. It looks like a cheap scenario or heroic cut scene.

Looks okay, but like the Dragon Soul cutscenes, your just gonna skip it after watching it a few times anyway. Gotta keep up with the raid

Deleted
    Well atleast Garrosh doesn't want to kill every other race on Azeorth as the Goblins are still vouching for him. Probably built the underhold as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think its pretty cool. hopefully it is skippable though
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope its fckin skippable this time , not like the one before tortos... its cool first couple of times , but it become a hindrance quite fast

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn thought it was going to be Gallywix.
    Perrfect time to kill him off and another new leader can be chosen, but well that Goblin is like go get him, and then hes like I'm out of here. LOL...

Can't wait for the Siege of Orgrimmar, because I am so excited to play this content patch and can't wait to try out the Siege with my chars I am leveling up for my server.
    Would've preferred to that Nazgrim was on the rebellion side, because I really liked his character and its really upsetting we have to kill him.
    For the Horde!

I guess Hitler Garrosh is cool with Goblins as long as they aren't traitors to his True Horde?

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I guess Hitler Garrosh is cool with Goblins as long as they aren't traitors to his True Horde?
    those goblins are mercenaries, not bilgewater.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Perrfect time to kill him off and another new leader can be chosen, but well that Goblin is like go get him, and then hes like I'm out of here. LOL...
    why would you kill gallywix? he's a good guy! or at least a not-so-bad guy. we see that on the visions of the blank scroll of what would happen if the scroll was taken.

Jastor Gallywix sat at the workbench, drawing a schematic freehand, and Ziya's disorientation fled. It had just been a long day.
    Gallywix was thinner than she remembered, but not by much. His gut spilled through a plain, open vest. Back then, he'd also had an outrageously oversized top hat, glittering rings, and a megawatt horror of a grin.
    This Gallywix wore no riches and wasn't smiling at all. "Maybe you don't know him like I do," Druz had said…
    Druz straightened beside her.
    "This is it, boss," he said thickly, and he tossed the scroll onto the workbench. Gallywix didn't touch it.
    "The Lorewalker?" he said.
    Guilt washed over Ziya. She had seen the bullet fly. Shuchun was gone. She had to be.
    "Dead," Druz said, but he sounded unsure.
    "Too bad," Gallywix said, and he nodded at the scroll. "What is it?"
    "Apparently it's a kind of portal that makes stories real," Druz said. "Things got out of control before the Lorewalker could explain more."
    The trade prince considered the scroll. Ziya braced herself for whatever terrible thing—
    "Sounds like bad news," Gallywix said. "I'll put it in the lower vault when we get back to Azshara."
    Ziya's jaw dropped.
    "Boss," Druz said, almost pleading. "If you don't use it, someone else will."
    "You know what I'm gonna say," Gallywix said, glancing at him.
    "Yeah," Druz said, sighing.
    "Good. The last thing we need is another big gun floating around," Gallywix said. "Get it outta here."
    "And that's it?" The words were in the air before Ziya realized she had spoken them.
    Gallywix regarded her. She could see the gears turning in his head.
    "What did you expect, Sergeant?" he said.
    "I expected you to use it!" Ziya growled. "It's what you do. You use things. You're a monster!"
    To her surprise, Gallywix nodded.
    "Yeah, I am," he said. "But not that kind."
    "You're exactly that kind!"
    "No," Gallywix said. "We ain't ever met face to face, Sergeant, so let me explain. I don't mind selling you if you get careless. I'll send you to die if it'll help the cartel's bottom line. But I won't get you killed by stupidity or a big dumb weapon for nothing. That ain't me."
    He glanced at the ring hanging around her neck. Her hands closed protectively around it. An unreadable expression crossed his face.
    "For what it's worth," he said, "I'm sorry about what happened to your husband in Hyjal. But I ain't sorry about anything I've done. So, yeah, I'm a monster. But I watch out for what's mine. When I can.
    "And right now, that means hiding this big gun before anyone finds out about it."

[...]

A spider-tank leg stepped over the goblins. Another. And Trade Prince Gallywix charged at the massed invaders, roaring laughter. Garrosh shoved through his troops, axe hanging in one gigantic red fist.
    "Stand down," the warchief growled. "The traitor is mine."
    The duel was not a long one, but neither did it go as expected, Shuchun said.
    "Help me," Druz wheezed, fumbling with his rifle. Reaching from the ground, Ziya propped up the gun barrel, aiming it at…
    The duel. The mechano-tank stumbled sideways from another axe blow, sparks hissing from its ruined joints. Gallywix was losing. Of course he was losing.
    Why was he still laughing?
    Gallywix ejected himself from the wreckage of the mechano-tank and clung to the muscular orc's tusks, ramming his forehead into the warchief's face like the street fighter he had once been. Garrosh dropped to a knee.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...blank-scroll/1
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Are there more like this?

So some random mercenary goblins give orders to Kor'kron elite troopers? Weird.

This whole thing reminds me of Dragon Soul with random bosses. I'd have personally liked a lore-rich boss so close to Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account

This whole thing reminds me of Dragon Soul with random bosses. I'd have personally liked a lore-rich boss so close to Garrosh.
    Reminds you of DS with random bossses? Hahahahahaha there is like 3 bosses out of 14 that arent known or have past known lore as basis. I dont know what Raid you're seeing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Perrfect time to kill him off and another new leader can be chosen,
    Seriously I don't get this Gallywix hate. Sure he almost sold his whole cartel to slavery and robbed them clean from their fortunes and being a total jackass and everything that, BUT... that's true goblin attitude right there! They aren't supposed to be some benevolent/beloved bullcrap rulers like the mushy human kings. Their society as a whole is based on twisted capitalism (or whatever that is).

And ICC didn't have any nobody-bosses?

there are plenty of lore rich bosses in SoO.

Immerseus (the waters of the vale)
    The Fallen Protectors (golden lotus NPCs you worked for)
    Norushen (the titan construct that guarded the heart of y'shaarj and helped you defeat it's echo)
    Sha of Pride (the final sha we've been speculating and expecting since 5.0)
    Galakras (galakrond's descendant, with zaela as his rider)
    Iron Juggernaut (random boss)
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman (random boss)
    General Nazgrim (it's OOKIN NAZGRIM!)
    Malkorok (garrosh's right hand since tides of war)
    Spoils of Pandaria (random boss)
    Thok the Bloodthirsty (random boss)
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse (random boss)
    Paragons of the Klaxxi (we did dailies for these guys and fought side by side with them)
    Garrosh Hellscream (the final boss, and lore richest, dating from BC)

5/14 are random bosses. that's way better than BT, ICC or DS.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    there are plenty of lore rich bosses in SoO.

Immerseus (the waters of the vale)
    The Fallen Protectors (golden lotus NPCs you worked for)
    Norushen (the titan construct that guarded the heart of y'shaarj and helped you defeat it's echo)
    Sha of Pride (the final sha we've been speculating and expecting since 5.0)
    Galakras (galakrond's descendant, with zaela as his rider)
    Iron Juggernaut (random boss)
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman (random boss)
    General Nazgrim (it's OOKIN NAZGRIM!)
    Malkorok (garrosh's right hand since tides of war)
    Spoils of Pandaria (random boss)
    Thok the Bloodthirsty (random boss)
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse (random boss)
    Paragons of the Klaxxi (we did dailies for these guys and fought side by side with them)
    Garrosh Hellscream (the final boss, and lore richest, dating from BC)

5/14 are random bosses. that's way better than BT, ICC or DS.
    Actually, the Dark Shaman bosses were once normal shaman trainer npcs, Haromm being stationed at Stonard and Kardris found in Valley of Wisdom.

Oh yay, finally some personality to raids besides the "Meet your doom", "Feel...PAIN!" and "Die..." dialogue cliches.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkdoom View Post
    Actually, the Dark Shaman bosses were once normal shaman trainer npcs, Haromm being stationed at Stonard and Kardris found in Valley of Wisdom.
    ok, so 4/14, even better

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    those goblins are mercenaries, not bilgewater.

why would you kill gallywix? he's a good guy! or at least a not-so-bad guy. we see that on the visions of the blank scroll of what would happen if the scroll was taken.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...blank-scroll/1
    Gallywix for warchief!

Sure is a better character than Lor'Themar..

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Are there more like this?
    There is another one after Immerseus, but I didn't bother to fraps it (And I think someone already uploaded it).
    Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wuky View Post
    There is another one after Immerseus, but I didn't bother to fraps it (And I think someone already uploaded it).
    I amsume theres going to be one after Sha of Pride aswell, since thats when we go to Orgrimmar.

I hope not everything had the ability to teleport in this game :/. Its pretty good though.